Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The YBIG Hat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 113>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

I emailed him. He is on behalf of the people of Ireland asking for forgiveness

So he defo lost it???

What?

Ermm
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Sponsored Links

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 1:58pm
noway would i put that smelly f**kin thing on me head but the prag who lost it deserves a good slap
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 10:17am
Well the mystery has kinda been solved. Aido gave the hat to someone but can't remember who it was so if that person would be kind enough to let him/herself be known so we can beat several shades of sh*te outta yiz for not letting us know earlier we would appreciate it!  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Well the mystery has kinda been solved. Aido gave the hat to someone but can't remember who it was so if that person would be kind enough to let him/herself be known so we can beat several shades of sh*te outta yiz for not letting us know earlier we would appreciate it!  

JAYSUS
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm
If that person turns out to be the back of the chair..then I think it's time to make bold assumptions Aido lost it
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 9:01am
If I have to endure a 4 hour bus ride to Andorra I will be requesting the YBIG hat, so if its not found will someone please organise a new oneThumbs Up
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 11:06am
Have a Bari style one just for ya PercyThumbs UpCool
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 10:28am
lads there was an identical hat to the ybig hat going around red square yesterday on a russian lads head... could have a traitor in the midst
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 12:28am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

lads there was an identical hat to the ybig hat going around red square yesterday on a russian lads head... could have a traitor in the midst

Any pics?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 12:11pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Any pics?

didnt get one, we were getting our picture taken with russian fans for few  minutes and he was gone
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 2:47pm
New YBIG Hat contest??
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 3:09pm
Brianie Jr is willing to donate the Baseball Hat signed by all YBIGERS in Macedonia and Trap if AidoM Concedes he LOST The Original!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 11:56am
Well Lads I looked for a similar Hat here  and even asked the good lady herself if she could get another but to no avail. If there is to  be a replacement how about an Abe Lincoln hat. You know one of those tall, tall ones that made him look 6 foot 4 whenin fact he was a midget? Just a thought. If I ever do come across another Hat I will bring it across when I am over in May. But don't hold out too much hope!
There are friendlier places to drink.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Well Lads I looked for a similar Hat here  and even asked the good lady herself if she could get another but to no avail. If there is to  be a replacement how about an Abe Lincoln hat. You know one of those tall, tall ones that made him look 6 foot 4 whenin fact he was a midget? Just a thought. If I ever do come across another Hat I will bring it across when I am over in May. But don't hold out too much hope!

ClapHeartHeartHeart
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 11:25pm
Has it been established how The Hat was lost? This whole situation is sham and a disgrace, and a sham.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 1:43am
HM ..... you used the word "sham" twice in the same short sentence...... are you trying to give a hint to the identity of the culprit who lost the gay?
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

HM ..... you used the word "sham" twice in the same short sentence...... are you trying to give a hint to the identity of the culprit who lost the gay?

No, tis just a Fr Ted reference......

Put your pitchfork away Hornet.......LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

No, tis just a Fr Ted reference......

Put your pitchfork away Hornet.......LOL

Ye can't expect  a Watford man to understand all our colloquialisms despite hanging around with some quare creatures with even quarer accents mush. LOL

Edited by soccerc - 21 Sep 2011 at 2:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 113>
  Share Topic