FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'New' Ireland Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:51pm
What the crocodiles hat was thatConfused 
G'WAN YBIG
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:48pm
It's a bit similar to the subbuteo/pool table garment from '01 alright. But it gets the thumbs up from me Gus Thumbs%20Up
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:39pm
Confused
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

gustavo tinto View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gustavo tinto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:29pm

Hi folks! my Name is Buck Rodgers. space comander. During a routine test of a radical hyper-space ship i was caught up in a worm hole and catapulted back in time to somewhere in the early nineteen 70's. I emerged in a sports shop and being of Irish descent made my way over to check out an Ireland jersey. Judging by the hack of it I'd say i was in 1972. My jasus what a pile of sh*te. Are these guys from Umbro for real. Jasus we should be sponsored by Vaseline because the boys in green will need about a pound of it on each of thier raspberry ripples to prevent nipple rash. Pants, I say Pants! Then again, maybe that's just me......Ah well, back to me time traversing jalopy. Live long and prosper, as me auld mate Spock used to say

" that nag wouldn't win a horse lookalike contest in a room full of badgers"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic