Forum Description: All ROI International Team forums
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=16580
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 12:30pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: 'New' Ireland Jersey
Posted By: gustavo tinto
Subject: 'New' Ireland Jersey
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:29pm

Hi folks! my Name is Buck Rodgers. space comander. During a routine test of a radical hyper-space ship i was caught up in a worm hole and catapulted back in time to somewhere in the early nineteen 70's. I emerged in a sports shop and being of Irish descent made my way over to check out an Ireland jersey. Judging by the hack of it I'd say i was in 1972. My jasus what a pile of sh*te. Are these guys from Umbro for real. Jasus we should be sponsored by Vaseline because the boys in green will need about a pound of it on each of thier raspberry ripples to prevent nipple rash. Pants, I say Pants! Then again, maybe that's just me......Ah well, back to me time traversing jalopy. Live long and prosper, as me auld mate Spock used to say

-------------
" that nag wouldn't win a horse lookalike contest in a room full of badgers"

Replies:
Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:39pm
Confused

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:48pm
It's a bit similar to the subbuteo/pool table garment from '01 alright. But it gets the thumbs up from me Gus Thumbs%20Up

-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Posted By: eh_check
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:51pm
What the crocodiles hat was thatConfused 

-------------
G'WAN YBIG

Posted By: Chopper 76
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by gustavo tinto gustavo tinto wrote:

Hi folks! my Name is Buck Rodgers. space comander. During a routine test of a radical hyper-space ship i was caught up in a worm hole and catapulted back in time to somewhere in the early nineteen 70's. I emerged in a sports shop and being of Irish descent made my way over to check out an Ireland jersey. Judging by the hack of it I'd say i was in 1972. My jasus what a pile of sh*te. Are these guys from Umbro for real. Jasus we should be sponsored by Vaseline because the boys in green will need about a pound of it on each of thier raspberry ripples to prevent nipple rash. Pants, I say Pants! Then again, maybe that's just me......Ah well, back to me time traversing jalopy. Live long and prosper, as me auld mate Spock used to say

nothing wrong with the new shirt at all and umbro were spot on with the design..... have you not got a star track convention to go to?LOL

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:42pm

Dude......

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: Offalyirish83
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:55pm
ConfusedSleepy

Posted By: Chopper 76
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:09pm
that chap was in the head shop earlierLOL

Posted By: Saint Sylvester
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm

Who the fcek let Paul Gascoigne onto this forum.

-------------
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:15pm
interesting post
dont think much of jersey either,thought that cotton like material was backward,fuk all aerodynamics in it.....

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 5:32am
buck rodgers and spock are mates ?

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: GINN
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Dude......

LOLClapLOL

-------------
NINE 11 - YBIG FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS 2011/12

Posted By: MayoMark
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:05am
Great post

I happen to agree!

-------------
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...

Posted By: bear
Date Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:34pm
I think it is class, retro is the way forward!

-------------
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill

Posted By: Ringo
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 2:10am

o'neills rep

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 5:11am
LOL, typical Gus rant.............I don't like the shirt either and I'll stay with my YBIG No 12 wan for the time being.

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:23am
i do think the last one is nicer..not a rfan of that rugar shade of green

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by bear bear wrote:

I think it is class, retro is the way forward!
i thought retro was the way backLOL

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:06am
Looks good and feels good to wear. But not sure about playing a football match in it. It is a bit heavy.

but we qualified for 2002 wearing that jersey McG described above. Good oman maybe

Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 7:21am
I like the look of it but was disappointed with the feeling of it, I thought it was gonna be the same material as the last one which would have been far better...

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch

Posted By: Beareleven
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:08am
Ordered mine in Carroll's Shop on the 18/3/10. Hadn't the size i needed.
Rang a couple of times. Kept saying they will get back to me. Still waiting.

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Beareleven Beareleven wrote:

Ordered mine in Carroll's Shop on the 18/3/10. Hadn't the size i needed.
Rang a couple of times. Kept saying they will get back to me. Still waiting.

The manufacturers have just finished making the extra fabric needed for your jersey........it'll be rolled and sent soon

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net