You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Film Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 524>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

paul you see mersine 1&2
yet?

Not yet dude!!

Bug bought it a coupla weeks ago, i'm gonna get it off him then i'll pass it onto you!!

SWEET!!!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:03am
mate gave me a french ganster film Mesrine,subtitled tho,any of u film buffs seen it??
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:03am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

mate gave me a french ganster film Mesrine,subtitled tho,any of u film buffs seen it??
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:36am

You taking the piss??
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 6:23am

You taking the piss??
LOLno im serious,its a true story bout some mad french bastard,2 parts to it,heres his wiki,bit of an international gangster,supposed to be brilliant films
http:////en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Mesrine
totti View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:31am

Watched this film, truely is the balls
Michael Cera is class, as is Francois Dillinger

LOL
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:37am

You taking the piss??
LOLno im serious,its a true story bout some mad french bastard,2 parts to it,heres his wiki,bit of an international gangster,supposed to be brilliant filmshttp:////en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Mesrine

have you even looked through this thread mongo?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 7:38am
Originally posted by totti totti wrote:

Watched this film, truely is the ballsMichael Cera is class, as is Francois DillingerLOL
really wanna see this
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 5:52pm

Pretty funny in places 4/5
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:37am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

That's a fantastic movie, snuck under the radar and fook all people seen it, there's an American version out in a coupla weeks!!
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

That's a fantastic movie, snuck under the radar and fook all people seen it, there's an American version out in a coupla weeks!!

Really liked this one. Yep, no ones heard of it. Randomly popped up on the torrent sights a year or two back.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:29am
They aren't showing Bad Lieutenant in any UCI or Movies @ Angry Angry Angry

Have to get a poxy bus into town to Cineworld Thumbs%20Down They better have butter for the popcorn in there unlike that basterdin Movies @ Swords place..

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Have to get a poxy bus into town to Cineworld Thumbs%20Down They better have butter for the popcorn in there unlike that basterdin Movies @ Swords place..

Bad Lieutenants a laugh cage is the balls and you l lget a twitch out of eva mendes
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Bad Lieutenants a laugh cage is the balls and you l lget a twitch out of eva mendes

Cage's best performance. He's class in it LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:01am
It was a savage film, definitly Nic Cage's best performance to date! Very funny in parts and a good all round story. Eva Mendes is un-f*cking real, what a woman Heart Only bad thing was I went to see it in the IFI temple bar and they dont sell cinema food, I was absolutely shocked! 9.50 for a ticket and you cant even eat in the poxy cinema theatre Angry

Didnt stop it from being a great film though 4/5 Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:45am

You taking the piss??
LOLno im serious,its a true story bout some mad french bastard,2 parts to it,heres his wiki,bit of an international gangster,supposed to be brilliant filmshttp:////en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Mesrine

have you even looked through this thread mongo?
holy fuk,i just looked thru it there,biggest coincedence ever,madness
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:52pm
A couple I have watched on my travels, some I had seen before
Black Hawk Down: Forgotten how good this was. Enthralling and powerful, brilliant in every way - 5/5

A Few Good Men: Tom Cruise at his brilliant best. Another quality film 4/5

The Persuit of Happyness: What can I say. I just fukin love true stories and this was simply inspirational, moving, a real tear jerker with the added bonus that this did happen. 5/5

Invictus: Despite the fact this was a rugby film, it still was still brilliant. Another film based on real events, although I would imagine there was a lot thrown in also. Clint Eastwood is becoming a fine Director and what can we say about Morgan Freeman -arguably the finest actor of his generation 4 and a half/5

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:20am
Seen Brothers last night; had heard mixed reviews about it so didnt expect much and thought it was decent enough...quite a good film but nothing special 3/5.

Rented out Precious as well as the missus is dying to see it, watching it tonight. I know it won an oscar or 2 but really doesnt look like my type of film at all, anyone see it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 524>
  Share Topic