You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite hangover food?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:40am
Doner's are half pirce in Abra at the moment Thumbs%20Up Although thats more for the night you are out on more so than the morning after. Actually if I seen a Doner kebab with a hangover I would projectile vomit all over the place so I take my idea back!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Most Monday nights after a weekend of drinking I hit long tray of Chicken, chips, fried rice, onion, curry sauce and half portion of chicken balls. delivered to your door and only costs 10.30. Can beat it. Much better than a meal deal

Id love to get this but ive no money and i cant move out of bed Cry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:44am
Gavo were you serious about burdocks btw?
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by sasa123 sasa123 wrote:

No Z just once or twice a week really... i get terrible hangovers tho and ive an exam in the morning Cry

Did you ever think of changing what you drink Sasa? I used to get really bad hangovers years ago from Budweiser and gave it up. I only get hangovers now from Jack Daniels. And I love the stuff!!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:48am

Gavo were you serious about burdocks btw?

No you have to study dont wanna be interupting you
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:48am
Yeah paul changed it recently from vodka and 7 up to vodka and lucozade and I have been great on it so until today im dying but it prob has something to do with the fact that I didnt get asleep till 7 this morning Dead
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:57am

Yeah paul changed it recently from vodka and 7 up to vodka and lucozade and I have been great on it so until today im dying but it prob has something to do with the fact that I didnt get asleep till 7 this morning Dead

Vodka and white is my drink of choice on a night out usually and most of the time Im grand on itClap. I used to drink southern Comfort and Lemonade, but just the smell of it now has me in bitsDead  
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:58am
Have you tried Captain Morgans and coke Sasa? An acquired taste but it mightn't kill you as bad!

Edited by Metal Paul - 21 Jan 2010 at 10:59am
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:58am

Ha ha, you gott love us Irish, dont blame the vodka for the hangover, it was the bloody 7 up!!!!! 
AKA pedantic kunt
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:19pm
My mam just delivered a savage meal to me in bed woohoo best mam ever Clap
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:20pm
Cancel the Burdocks so, I'll just get them for myself so
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Cancel the Burdocks so, I'll just get them for myself so

Gav you were never getting off your fat hole to bring that up to me so shut up Angry
FiremanDan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Dominos for me every time, tasty as f**k that stuff is, then second would be an owl chinese!

Anyone else love the hangover grub?

Jaysus Sono, where are they doing them ? I have heard rumour of dog meat and horse meat in some less salubrious establishments but owl???

Tricky bastards to catch too I'd imagine.......... 
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:25pm
Many of time after a night out on the drink, i have brought home a chinese which never seems to get eaten the same night. Wake up the next morning and see the cold curry on the table. Heaven, without a doubt the nicest hangover food, a cold curry! Tongue
This time next year........
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 11:11am
Bump
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 11:20am
A fry/breakfast roll, bottle of coke and some sort of ice cream
Be right then in 2 days LOL
Some people just deserve a slap
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Bump
You hungover?

Usually crave a Maccers or Supermacs when hungover but more often than not I feel worse after eating it.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 11:49am
cant eat with a hangover nymore, cant taste anything, no appetite at all. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic