You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 80>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

I cant really talk about weird tea habits. I have to let mine cool down, only fill the cup up half way and also only drink it out of china cups Embarrassed

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I cant really talk about weird tea habits. I have to let mine cool down, only fill the cup up half way and also only drink it out of china cups Embarrassed

People are particular about tea and it's perfectly normal. I have to let it brew. I've recently started using the Alexa timer to get it right. After a bit of testing, I've decided that six minutes is ideal: the tea is well brewed but still hot enough. Just a drop of milk (like a teaspoonful).

Then again, I tend to drink Earl Grey so you can ignore me.

Oh God yeah you need to let it brew. Tiny bit of milk and one sugar for mise. Also has to be gold blend. None of this green lyons sh*te. Bewleys black label is my fave but pricey!! 

God I am sad LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
how sad are both of ye! it's a cup of f**king tea LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Oh I completley hold my hands up. Im a loser LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 2:07pm

People are particular about tea and it's perfectly normal. I have to let it brew. I've recently started using the Alexa timer to get it right. After a bit of testing, I've decided that six minutes is ideal: the tea is well brewed but still hot enough. Just a drop of milk (like a teaspoonful).

Then again, I tend to drink Earl Grey so you can ignore me.

Oh God yeah you need to let it brew. Tiny bit of milk and one sugar for mise. Also has to be gold blend. None of this green lyons sh*te. Bewleys black label is my fave but pricey!! 

God I am sad LOL

For all that effort and then you ruin it with some sugar 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 2:08pm

100% sad. Nothing wrong with being particular over something you spend at least half an hour a day doing, if not more (I'd have half a dozen cups of tea a day, usually).
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:05pm

100% sad. Nothing wrong with being particular over something you spend at least half an hour a day doing, if not more (I'd have half a dozen cups of tea a day, usually).
I am incredibly particular about my tea. English tea is foul, I think I have tried nearly all of it. Earl Grey was a great man, for his time, he  did a lot for Ireland, but his tea is the worst of the lot. My partner drinks it and even the smell when it brews is stomach turning. To make things worse, if you leave somebody else put the milk in you will be drinking half and half here.

It has to be Barry's Gold Blend with a small drop of milk. Teabag can be left in for the duration, or at least left in for a good period of time. 

Just having one now, with a nice Tunnock's wafer on the side.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:10pm
The prick (truck driver I believe) who videod that horrific crash this morning where a driver's decapitated head is on the ground. Gards arrested him I hear.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

The prick (truck driver I believe) who videod that horrific crash this morning where a driver's decapitated head is on the ground. Gards arrested him I hear.

Jaysus Dead
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm

What?? Did this really happen?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:28pm

What?? Did this really happen?
Why are you surprised? First port of call is to out the phone and record for most people. Unless you mean the cops actually arresting him.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:30pm
I actually meant did someones head really come off on the M50 Confused
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:31pm
Just saw the video and it's f**ked up.

They might have recorded it as a way to prove they didn't cause the accident but if that's the case I don't know why you'd send it around.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:34pm

I actually meant did someones head really come off on the M50 Confused
oh right. Yeah depaitation in an RTC happens more regularly than youd think.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:38pm
Really? Jesus not something id like to come across 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:42pm
Terrible Dead 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:48pm
I was sent it too (won't be sending it on), I still couldn't really decide for certain if it was a head.  But absolutely dreadful for some arhsehole to send something so graphic on all the same, society we live in now. f**ked up.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:59pm

i drink about 6 or 7 Nespresso's a day. press button and bang a cup of coffee. no longer than a minute for each.i will admit i'm a fan of green tea. again a simple process.... throw in the tea bag and swirl it around for 10 seconds. no waiting 5 fecking minutes LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 80>
  Share Topic