You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Mr Guinness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

any know places giving away free pints? 

Speaker Connolly in Firhouse between 5 and 7!
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
SYLT Number 2 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Number 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 10:28am
1 euro pints in Tophouse in Howth.
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 10:39am
To Arthur!!

Free pints at my gaff Clap
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiofain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:54am
Originally posted by The_Yank The_Yank wrote:

To Arthur!!

Free pints at my gaff Clap

Emptiest promise ever, seeing as you live the other side of the atlantic LOL
Good man Yank Clap
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 12:08pm
Wish they'd bring back the proper 'Pint of Plain', not the cold Guinnessh*te version they slop up of today.
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:10pm
liquid arse opener is all it is
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
trapsflipflop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:11pm

no big celebration here i toast the fcuker every weekend

The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

liquid arse opener is all it is

Id still prefer it to SenacotWink
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:41pm
Fooking hell apparently Noel Gallagher, The Sterophonics and The Kooks have all ready played in Whelans alone 2niteShocked
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:45pm
sh*te day. went to diceys. paid €10 for a ticket, had the honor of waiting 20 mins queuing to get in, then 5 mins for a pint only to find they were only selling diagio, got Budweiser, drank a pint then qued up for 20 mins and gave up, went back half an hour later and qued up for 5 mins and repeated for a few hours. The outside part was too packed to see the band. Just like new years sh*tE. f**k you Guinness you f**king AIDs ridden f**k and f**k all you ****s that drink guinness forcing me to actually wait at the bar. People like me are not the type that should be bar waiting, i hope your liver packs in you ****s

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 24 Sep 2009 at 5:46pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

sh*te day. went to diceys. paid €10 for a ticket, had the honor of waiting 20 mins queuing to get in, then 5 mins for a pint only to find they were only selling diagio, got Budweiser, drank a pint then qued up for 20 mins and gave up, went back half an hour later and qued up for 5 mins and repeated for a few hours. The outside part was too packed to see the band. Just like new years sh*tE. f**k you Guinness you f**king AIDs ridden f**k and f**k all you ****s that drink guinness forcing me to actually wait at the bar. People like me are not the type that should be bar waiting, i hope your liver packs in you ****s

Good night thenThumbs%20Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Good night thenThumbs%20Up

Great night. Even Burger King on grafton street before was a disaster. It was 3 people wide. 1 Junkie looking for recommendations, another lad checking to see if every sesame seed was on his bun and then some whore paying for an ice cream with 1 and 2 cents, then she included a bit of casual racism to the lad behind the counter. We went upstairs and then there was some homeless lad abusing every single race that has ever existed. Dont get me started on the bus out and the women sitting behind me that spilled a pint all over me.

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 24 Sep 2009 at 5:56pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:01pm
Although a good point, not for me but for the lads. The lad behind the bar was so stupid he poured a round for 5 people (Guinness that is ) and he forgot to charge them

after 9 O'Clock i paid for a 6 euro pint of Budweiser. What a day

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 24 Sep 2009 at 6:02pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:09pm
Your home very early? No ride?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:16pm
Women are for losers

Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 7:53pm
TO ARTHUR !!!!!!Thumbs%20UpHug LEGEND OF A MAN 
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Swiss Tony View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiss Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 8:09pm
This has to be one of the biggest marketing gimmicks of all time and fair play to them for pulling it off. Although it isnt that tough to give a load of paddy's an excuse to go on the piss on a thursday night

Sorta reminded me of Love Day

Maybe i am just bitter cause im broke and couldnt afford to head out. Played astro instead

Edited by Swiss Tony - 24 Sep 2009 at 8:14pm
Bill - "what do you think of Group B gentlemen?" (the group with Germany, Austria, Poland and Croatia)
Souness - "Looks a bit like World War II, Bill".
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 4:05am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Fooking hell apparently Noel Gallagher, The Sterophonics and The Kooks have all ready played in Whelans alone 2niteShocked

f**k that. That was hush hush. Shame I missed that!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic