You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football Tips & Betting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2024 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Lost a bet builder because of Porto's last minute goal yesterday. Being able to see your profit vs. loss on Paddy Power now really puts into perspective how unlucky I am at betting.

Those BTTS bets are a killer.

What was your bet?

I lost a bet builder a few weeks ago when Liverpool beat Newcastle at home. 
TAA to have a shot on target beat me. It was the game where Salah missed a penalty and the rebound fell to Trent 6 yards out and he blazed over LOL

They're good for a few quid for a bit of interest in a match 

Under 11.5 corners, Draw, Over 3.5 cards, Wendell 2 fouls, Saka fouled twice, Under 5.5 home corners, Over 2.5 away corners.

Lost a lot more money last season thanks to Ramsdale's masterclass in the last few minutes against Liverpool.

I haven't won a bet builder once. One thing always lets me down. Highly frustrating and bad for the aul blood pressure.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 22 Feb 2024 at 1:59pm
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 7:05pm
So far this week I've lost bets because of last minute goals by Porto, Vizela, Banfield and Kilmarnock.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2024 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

So far this week I've lost bets because of last minute goals by Porto, Vizela, Banfield and Kilmarnock.

Probably shouldn’t have back against those teams. 
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 12:23am
Me and my mates used to a thing with 8 of us where we all pick a leg, has to be 1/2 or more and make an accum out of it, go a €5 in each a week and throw it on usually before LOI of a Friday. Anyone who gets it wrong misses being in the following week. Anyone interested in it on here? Feel like there’s a few who would fancy getting a good pick in each week…won a few of them and it was always a decent payout.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 4:30pm
Was chatting to someone about bets and they showed me their profit and loss. Something like 500 euro profit.

Me trying to hide my rage. Angry

Edited by razzmatazaz - 17 Mar 2024 at 4:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic