You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football Documentaries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 10:45pm
Harrys Heros on ITV, good watch
Redknapp managing a team of ex England players travelling around Europe playing matches and on the piss
Paul merson and Razor Ruddock falling out the highlight of night one πŸ˜‚
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:39am
Originally posted by SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN wrote:

Redknapp managing a team of ex England players travelling around Europe playing matches and on the piss

sounds horrendous
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:58am
Give that **** a chat show and be done with it. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 9:34am

El Puto Amo
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 11:30am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Now did watch 30 mins of it but it did seem it was just a pi$$ up for the lads .

What did get me was how really out of shape these lads were , these guys played football for a living at the highest level and i would say only Le Tiss and Sharp looked anywhere near slim / not  way over weight .

I think all were over 100kgs maybe wrong but Ruddock was 159KG , BIG LAD .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 1:33pm
Ruddock was always a big lad lol
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 1:34pm
He is rumoured to have a serious alcohol problem. There is a bit of concern for him.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 6:38pm

Edited by gazurtoids - 19 May 2020 at 6:38pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

I saw a few mins of some show a couple of years ago where lads were worried about Ruddock because he was huge and type 2 diabetes waiting to happen.  It was some football team they put together.  I might be wrong but was Redknapp the manager?

Now by the sounds of it they are bringing him and recovered alcos on a piss up junket all over Europe?Confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:18pm
It does seem in incredibly bad taste, even by the standards of 'Arry and ITV.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:55pm
Was Lee Hendrie ever capped by England?

Ruddock one cap. Hardly an England or any type of footballing "legend"
How many caps did Ray Parlour get?

SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERWESLEYHOOLAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 12:33am
Hendrie had only one cap
Vinnie Jones (Wales) actually played a game in tonights episode
If nothing else it's a good insight into life after playing, most of the players have talked about coping with alcoholism/addiction or depression after the climax of their careers 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I saw a few mins of some show a couple of years ago where lads were worried about Ruddock because he was huge and type 2 diabetes waiting to happen.  It was some football team they put together.  I might be wrong but was Redknapp the manager?

Now by the sounds of it they are bringing him and recovered alcos on a piss up junket all over Europe?Confused

Exact same show, just based on games played in England rather than around Europe. Merson was starting to unravel during it, which was a focus of the show, and Ruddock was also shown to be struggling with his existing health.

Crass TV.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Now did watch 30 mins of it but it did seem it was just a pi$$ up for the lads .

What did get me was how really out of shape these lads were , these guys played football for a living at the highest level and i would say only Le Tiss and Sharp looked anywhere near slim / not  way over weight .

I think all were over 100kgs maybe wrong but Ruddock was 159KG , BIG LAD .

In the early days of Soccer Saturday he was carrying a lot of weight but seems to have lost it, and managed to keep it off in recent years.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:12am
On last nights show Harry was talking about after the game ( Italy v Ireland 1990 ) he was involed in a crash of some sort where 4 people died , were Irish lads involed in this as i just got the end bit ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:15am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Exact same show, just based on games played in England rather than around Europe. Merson was starting to unravel during it, which was a focus of the show, and Ruddock was also shown to be struggling with his existing health.

Crass TV.

Are you trying to tell me that some of these TV shows don't have the best interests of their guests at heart? I'm not having it! 

El Puto Amo
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2020 at 10:49am
LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 10:11am
One I came across the other day, great insight into the late Great Sir Bobby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic