Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:23pm
Didn't look, but it looks decent. I'm not sure about Gump though, think Stevenage could get a result there.
Sponsored Links

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

I will indeed take the bet. As you say for interest Thumbs Up if anyone wants to lay that off from there, best if luck to them. I just don't want lads making easy money with 100 euro stakes off me. 

I will take paypal off anyone interested. I'll take 5 bets of 20 euros off lads. So I'd be taking 100 max in stakes at 3/1.

Cool, money sent via Paypal... if its a winner ill donate it to APT 👌
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 8:04pm
Even though I detest Man United, I really hope they get top 4 this season.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 10:20am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Ah Frank Cry
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Ah Frank Cry
Hug
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:01pm
cardwizzard the only one to avail of the 3/1 price on United to finish top 4. If anyone else is interested, just say the word. 20 euros max bet.

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:02am
Nice couple of bets up on Saturday.

£5 on Oldham, Leeds, Stoke and Sunderland returned £150, and got a goals galore bet in too

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 12:37pm
Liverpool minus 2 vs Brighton costing me a whopper 10k acca. Last leg of the beg to be settled, Juve the second last leg had come in with about 25 mins left in the Pool game. If the feckers could just have been 2 up by then I could have laid some of the bet off to guarantee myself a nice win, and pray then they'd get the 3rd. It was sick viewing. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:10pm
What was the cashout amount before kick off and when Salah scored Hans? Hard luck, I expected Liverpool to beat them 3 or 4 nil

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 27 Aug 2018 at 1:10pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:21pm
There was no cash out offer up on PP while the Juve, Liverpool games were going on. Those were my last 2 legs of the bet .Either way, I wouldn't have taken a cash out most likely, as they are thieves in those scenarios! I would have covered a small bit of the acca if Liverpool had gone 2 up. If Liverpool were 3 up anytime in the last 20 mins or so, I'm laughing then as that really easy to cover Brighton plus 3 at probably odds of between 5/1 to 7/1.

It's a killer really this gambling.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:23pm
I was only checking the cash out out of interest btw. I rarely use it. It does seem to me anyway, that bet365 almost always have a cash out option running no matter how well your bet is going, but PP can be very hit and miss. I was very surprised there was no cash out available in my scenario, with only 1/2 legs left in the bet.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:35pm
What other selections had you on the bet, if you don't mind me asking. Was this a big acca? I very rarely do accas with more than 5 teams on them.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:49pm
Wolves plus 2, Arsenal win and btts, Stoke, Sunderland, Hibs Aberdeen draw, Juve minus 1, Liverpool minus 2. 

I tend to put a few quid on accas sometimes. 35 quid on that.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:50pm
Jaysus that's some bet. Hard luck.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 1:58pm
Ah you get horrible near misses like that a bit over time. It just played out well with me having a half hour of Liverpool to go, I just needed them to be in a better spot for a cover.

I had my greatest ever acca bet land with 2 injury times goals for FC Twente years ago, so you win some you lose some.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
Burnley 21/20 at home v Huddersfield is great value
Some people just deserve a slap
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

23/20 is even better value.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

23/20 is even better value.
Going to be very close . Now if i was a betting man i would go for a 1-0 home win ohh and Sam Volks to score it . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
  Share Topic