You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football betting 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:26am
Good man Hans - good to see bets up before the game. Your bet needs an early Liverpool blitz, which was last season's modus operandi. 

Funnily enough Liverpool have only played there 4 times, won twice and drawn twice

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:36am
Messi to score a hat trick and VVD to be sent off - 600/1
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You'll be homeless by the end of the month Hans. Liverpool are going to clean you out. 

Does anybody on here do Beat the Drop on Paddy Power?

I may well end up that way LOL  Outside of how mental my bet to win by 2 goals may have looked, my biggest mistake was not waiting on Firmihnos fitness, the value totally went when I heard that. Rookie stuff.

I'm going to double down now and do Liverpool to qualify. Everything I've seen tonight points to a handy Liverpool win next week. The lack of an away goal could be the killer yet, but the price to qualify is massive. I think they could massacre them at Anfield.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You'll be homeless by the end of the month Hans. Liverpool are going to clean you out. 

Does anybody on here do Beat the Drop on Paddy Power?

I may well end up that way LOL  Outside of how mental my bet to win by 2 goals may have looked, my biggest mistake was not waiting on Firmihnos fitness, the value totally went when I heard that. Rookie stuff.

I'm going to double down now and do Liverpool to qualify. Everything I've seen tonight points to a handy Liverpool win next week. The lack of an away goal could be the killer yet, but the price to qualify is massive. I think they could massacre them at Anfield.

Give me your dealers number please.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:25pm

You watching the same game as me tonight?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:29pm
I think you have a problem.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 12:20am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

'My name is Hans, gambling has ruined my life. I am only 31 years old!'

Edited by pre Madonna - 02 May 2019 at 12:20am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 12:21am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL LOL LOL 

Hans will be outside Witherspoons begging for change...a whisper as they pass there's the lad that backed Liverpool for years, poor deluded sod
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:14pm
I wasn't impressed with Barcelona at all last night. It was not a good performance. They really aren't that good a side. Get a referee doing his job correctly and that game last night could be a comfortable Liverpool win.

I expect Liverpool to win comfortably at Anfield. The away goal is the issue. Play smart and I expect Liverpool to go through. I backed it at 12/1 last night. Boyles at 11s is the biggest I see today.

Barca won't end the game with 11 men either next week. It wouldn't surprise me if they end with 9. That's one where there's easy money to be made if people don't fancy the Liverpool qualifying long odds.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:16pm
The better team lost 3-0 !!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:34pm
It's funny because only last week I had Terri thinking all I did was analyse a game through hindsight with the result in mind. He was like a Sinus Michel's figure speaking of performance, performance, performance. I have always tried to do that.

One thing about last night that was certain , it wasn't a 3-0 game. There is no gulf between the teams and imo Liverpool are a better side. Last night didn't disprove that 1 bit to me.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 02 May 2019 at 4:35pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:47pm

It's funny because only last week I had Terri thinking all I did was analyse a game through hindsight with the result in mind. He was like a Sinus Michel's figure speaking of performance, performance, performance. I have always tried to do that.

One thing about last night that was certain , it wasn't a 3-0 game. There is no gulf between the teams and imo Liverpool are a better side. Last night didn't disprove that 1 bit to me.

He was always a bit nosey alright.

Oh, and it was a 3-0 game. That is a fact, it can't be disputed.

Edited by HuntysCousin - 02 May 2019 at 4:47pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:49pm

He was always a bit nosey alright.

Oh, and it was a 3-0 game. That is a fact, it can't be disputed.

Sinus Michels LOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 12:19pm
Hannover plus 4 at evens away at Bayern .
Last at 1st.
Bayern should win easy enough but not that easy
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:19pm

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

I will indeed take the bet. As you say for interest Thumbs Up if anyone wants to lay that off from there, best if luck to them. I just don't want lads making easy money with 100 euro stakes off me. 

I will take paypal off anyone interested. I'll take 5 bets of 20 euros off lads. So I'd be taking 100 max in stakes at 3/1.

Huge shout out to Hans re this bet. He won, I lost...

But being the gent he is he donated not only my original 20e, but also the ''winnings' of 60e, and then topped it up by another 20e for a total of 100e. I'm sure the good people at Aoibheann Pink Tie will put this to good use.

Fair play Hans, lovely touch ClapClap

Trevor.ie View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor.ie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:38pm

I'll take 3/1 and put down a score.. not into betfair laying etc but just for the value and sweat over the year... Ya take Paypal?

I will indeed take the bet. As you say for interest Thumbs Up if anyone wants to lay that off from there, best if luck to them. I just don't want lads making easy money with 100 euro stakes off me. 

I will take paypal off anyone interested. I'll take 5 bets of 20 euros off lads. So I'd be taking 100 max in stakes at 3/1.

Huge shout out to Hans re this bet. He won, I lost...

But being the gent he is he donated not only my original 20e, but also the ''winnings' of 60e, and then topped it up by another 20e for a total of 100e. I'm sure the good people at Aoibheann Pink Tie will put this to good use.

Fair play Hans, lovely touch ClapClap

Lovely Story, Well Done HansClap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:44pm
good week for Belgians so far Kompany and Origi

First scorer Vertonghen or Alderwereild tonight 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
  Share Topic