Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 154>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 8:30pm
So we get 50 minutes of tosh and it should take 10 minutes to do the draw , yer right and they still can't finish on time . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 8:38pm
Reminds me of the 2010 group

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

So we get 50 minutes of tosh and it should take 10 minutes to do the draw , yer right and they still can't finish on time . 

Don’t watch draws anymore
Just check them after the drawn out affair is over 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Now we know how Mrs Murph feels 
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2022 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

A European team will definitely win it!

France or Spain would be my picks.

History says France won't get out of their group and that wouldn't surprise me. Deschamps has stayed too long and the team has gone stale. Same with Portugal, Belgium and England. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 12:00am
Id just like to congratulate the English British on winning the World Cup. Commiserations to the Welsh British and/or Scottish British for getting knocked out in the playoff/failing to get out of the group.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 11:00am
Match times released (Times are Qatari time)

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Englishborn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

History says France won't get out of their group and that wouldn't surprise me. Deschamps has stayed too long and the team has gone stale. Same with Portugal, Belgium and England. 

How is England's squad stale. We have younger and younger players coming through all the time. From the 2018 squad only a handful remain. We will probably have one of the youngest squads at the world cup
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Id just like to congratulate the English British on winning the World Cup. Commiserations to the Welsh British and/or Scottish British for getting knocked out in the playoff/failing to get out of the group.

As an Englishman I couldn't give a toss about Scotland or Wales.  So stop this 'brit baiting' I'm 100 percent English only. Are u jealous because ur 'country' didn't make it
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 11:44am
Southgate is way too cautious to win it.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Englishborn Englishborn wrote:

As an Englishman I couldn't give a toss about Scotland or Wales.  So stop this 'brit baiting' I'm 100 percent English only. Are u jealous because ur 'country' didn't make it
Behave yourself. You’re on an Irish football forum. I don’t go on to a Latvia football forum talking about how much better we are than them. That is the equivalent.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Behave yourself. You’re on an Irish football forum. I don’t go on to a Latvia football forum talking about how much better we are than them. That is the equivalent.
LOL didnt take long. Would love to see the nationality section on his passport
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Britishborn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Englishborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 12:34am

My nationality is English.  Couldn't give a toss about a passport.  I didn't come on here to start a fight. I've been posting on here for a few years. Ireland isn't even a real country.  Just an independent state
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 12:43am

My nationality is English.  Couldn't give a toss about a passport.  I didn't come on here to start a fight. I've been posting on here for a few years. Ireland isn't even a real country.  Just an independent state

Is this even a real forum. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Is this even a real forum. 

Someones a bit rattled and had a few too many warm half's of bitterLOL

Edited by Sham157 - 03 Apr 2022 at 1:11am
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

How is England's squad stale. We have younger and younger players coming through all the time. From the 2018 squad only a handful remain. We will probably have one of the youngest squads at the world cup

I meant the manager not the team. Look at Germany under Loew, he was good at the start but it falls apart when managers stay too long.
It would damage this forums' reputation
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 11:20pm
Louis Van Gaal has announced he's been diagnosed with an agressive form of prostate cancer

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 1:00pm
what’s the trick for maximizing chances of getting tickets. Group 1 I’m guessing. And then for multiple applications how do you do that with the passport details they want? Any tricks?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 154>
  Share Topic