Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI Cup 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 10:56pm
Watched the last 15 minutes of the first Half and it was shocking stuff
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Forgot about the game , when is the replay

Tuesday week

Enjoyed the game considering the wind. Shams excellent for first half hour of the second half. Awful tackle by McAllister.

Had the match recorded and watched a bit last night, when the interviewed Glen Cronin he said Dundalk were throwing themselves to the ground any chance we got!!! No wonder there's major discipline problems at that club when the management make comments like that after that tackle.

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 9:57am
Any comment on Gartland punching Finn?
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 10:03am
Dundalk players do throw themselves on the ground all the time and every ref let's them do it. They go down holding their faces whenever an opposition player looks at them ffs.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Onyd Onyd wrote:

I didn't see it, when did it happen and i'll have another look at the recording tonight. It wasn't brought up in the analysis after the game.

Any comment on the horrendous challenge on shields or did he have to go off injured because he hurt himself throwing himself onto the ground?

Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Any comment on the horrendous challenge on shields or did he have to go off injured because he hurt himself throwing himself onto the ground?

It was a bad tackle and the player was sent off for it and will miss the replay. He has been adequately punished for it. Not sure what more you want.

Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 1:24pm

Originally posted by Onyd Onyd wrote:

I didn't see it, when did it happen and i'll have another look at the recording tonight. It wasn't brought up in the analysis after the game.

Comment? Was a bad tackle and he walked for it. Not sure what else needs to be added
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

It was a bad tackle and the player was sent off for it and will miss the replay. He has been adequately punished for it. Not sure what more you want.

I don't believe a yellow card was adequate punishment for it, do you?

Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:05pm

It could have been a straight red. Not sure it makes a hell of a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things if a straight red been given.

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

It could have been a straight red. Not sure it makes a hell of a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things if a straight red been given.

Depending on the length of suspension it may mean he would miss the final should yous get there. Less chance of that happening as it was two yellows so probably just a one game ban

Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:10am
I don't think they can revisit two yellows though... Huzzah
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:54am
I see between here and the rovers thread that another village has mislaid an esteemed resident
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:59am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I see between here and the rovers thread that another village has mislaid an esteemed resident

I'm very surprised as shamrocks number one fan you have had nothing to say on what was your biggest game of the season

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 12:09pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I'm very surprised as shamrocks number one fan you have had nothing to say on what was your biggest game of the season
Firstly that post was not aimed at you (but i think you know that, more the reincarnation of a former idiot rovers letting on fan) it was a huge game for us and was delighted to take use back to our rented home, the tackle was (and let there be no doubt) an absolute shocker and a possible career ending tackle, a cowardly act by a fuppin numbscull, i personally cant stand Bradders and his tactics but hey that is just me, the biggest dissapointment for me on the night was the usual fckin carry on from our support it really has become a fckin national embarrassment at this stage grown men acting the neanderthal sad bastards but hey a lot of our fans will do anything to play it down by using any excuse to deflect which makes them every bit as bad as the scum who support us
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 12:15pm
Spoken like a true honest shamrocker Clap

Onyd View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 1:10pm

Spoken like a true honest shamrocker Clap
I had a look at this chaps posting historiography and it appears he changed from supporting Queen Victoria's boys to the good guys. Jolly good show.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 6:54am
What sort of crowd is expected for the final today?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

What sort of crowd is expected for the final today?

I think it will be poor unfortunately.

- there's been a shameful lack of marketing for it
- it's the same two teams AGAIN
- It's barstooler heaven today with all the big English teams playing.

I reckon the attendance will be circa 20k
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic