You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovox / Openbox/Skybox/Dreambox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Exodus been crap for a long time.Im using Covenant and Elysium both working perfectly.Both of them also link to Trakt which is very handy.

Loaded covenant on grand and thought I was sorted but all it had under the specific movie was the trailer ?

What film were you trying ?
Sometimes the only link will be the trailer,I know that was happening with Dunkirk for a while.

When you load Covenant restart Kodi as well,soetimes it doesnt populate correctly until a restart.

War for planet of the ape

Old kodi ax in pull the plug and turn it on again ?

I just checked covenat on my box and that film is there.Full film in HD.

There is probably a restart/reset somewhere in the settings but unplugging or just switching it off shouldnt do it any harm as a once off.

be probably the weekend after next between work and football before I will have the time to play around with it if you can bare with us Thumbs Up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
galwayman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 10:06pm
Very interesting Sono thanks for that.
I can make sure I just watch SD channels no bother anyway.
I'm not overly fussed on whether the stream is SD or HD.
Just would like to have the option of watching the big sport games is the main reason for wanting Iptv.
The missus probably would watch some mindless stuff on E! also no doubt.
Kodi on the fire stick works pretty well as it is for streaming tv shows and movies - but live tv doesn't work well at all on the broadband I have.
MartianMARTIN View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartianMARTIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 10:33am
He didn't give me a list, he just said they don't provide iptv for that box. He said to look up their facebook page though and someone should be able to help out there. I think it's definitely possible to get iptv on the zgemma star 2s box, i just think you have to find the right provider.  http://iptv-s.info/ - http://iptv-links.info/

If you find a solution Zizu, let me know the story 

Edited by MartianMARTIN - 11 Oct 2017 at 6:51pm
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 8:15am
Originally posted by MartianMARTIN MartianMARTIN wrote:

He didn't give me a list, he just said they don't provide iptv for that box. He said to look up their facebook page though and someone should be able to help out there. I think it's definitely possible to get iptv on the zgemma star 2s box, i just think you have to find the right provider.

If you find a solution Zizu, let me know the story 

It is possible to put IPTV on a star 2s its just a lot of the providers won't support it and its not powerful enough and you will get quite a bit of buffering.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
galwayman View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galwayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:51pm
Lads do ye all use a VPN service in conjunction with your IPTV?
Would ye foresee any major differences in performance between IPTV through a Vu+ box vs a fire TV stick?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by galwayman galwayman wrote:

Lads do ye all use a VPN service in conjunction with your IPTV?
Would ye foresee any major differences in performance between IPTV through a Vu+ box vs a fire TV stick?

There are a few apps you can download for android/streaming boxs that will make IPTV perfect on those boxs.The best one imo is STB emulator(use free version)but not every box will take that, next best one is Perfect Player.Loads of videos on YouTube of both apps running and how to set them up.

I have used Vu Duo 2 for IPTV but its noticeably better on a Nvidia Shield.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:54am
Sky virgin and loads of the bigger ones have been blocking iptv recently

the wedadress of my PORTAL on the box has changed several times.. but you get an email and takes 1 minute to change the address

not sure can they stop it altogether
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:02am
The service I have been using have been blocked this season in the UK, but I've had no problems in Ireland. No doubt the Irish internet providers will cop on at some point.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

The service I have been using have been blocked this season in the UK, but I've had no problems in Ireland. No doubt the Irish internet providers will cop on at some point.
Are you not using a VPN to get round that?
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Are you not using a VPN to get round that?
No, the service I use had loads of complains from UK customers who ahd to get a VPN. Me in Ireland had no problems.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 12:38pm
Ive just tested the free three day trial of www.moretv.ie so all the sports and films etc etc. It will cost €36 for three months no contract.

So I have it on the phone but need to get an android box to use it properly. There seems to be loads of them with a big price difference.

Anyone recommend a good one?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Ive just tested the free three day trial of www.moretv.ie so all the sports and films etc etc. It will cost €36 for three months no contract.

So I have it on the phone but need to get an android box to use it properly. There seems to be loads of them with a big price difference.

https://www.ebay.ie/i/253187761620

How come my hyperlinks aren’t working anymore 🤔https://www.ebay.ie/i/253187761620

Edited by Sham157 - 15 Oct 2017 at 1:21pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 1:25pm

If you have a smart TV then that app can be added to some sets.

Otherwise whats your budget for a android box?

€36 per quarter is fairly expensive for IPTV unless im missing something extra with that provider.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 5:12pm
No budget Rossie just want one that I ain't going to regret by not buying a better version

Moretv has every channel conceivable, but mainly will be used for all the sports ones
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 6:48pm

No budget Rossie just want one that I ain't going to regret by not buying a better version

Moretv has every channel conceivable, but mainly will be used for all the sports ones

If there is no budget then Nvidia Shield is by far the best box on the market.It is €200 and is also geared for gaming probably over kill if you dont play games on it though.
Minix make good boxs U1 and U9 and Amazon have new Fire TV out shortly .Those 3 are priced between €75 to €120.
Mi Box comes with Android TV,will play Netflix 4k and has built in chromecast.Around 80 quid.
H96 Pro Plus was selling for around €40 and for that price its excellent.

There is an app for these boxs called STU emulator which works great for IPTV bu its not every box it works on .Definitely works on Shield and both those Minix boxs.

There are MAG boxs and they are geared totally for IPTV,might be bwst option if you have no need for the other features of Android box like Kodi etc .

Most of those IPTV providers will be full UK sky pacakages and US sports etc.Usually around 70 to 100 for the year.

Edited by rossieman - 15 Oct 2017 at 6:50pm
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 9:20am
What's the best way to stream games on an Xbox One?
mbyrne15 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbyrne15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:41pm
lads I have one of the MAG boxes, last few weeks as soon as a Sky match starts it goes down, how do I get around this? A VPN?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by mbyrne15 mbyrne15 wrote:

lads I have one of the MAG boxes, last few weeks as soon as a Sky match starts it goes down, how do I get around this? A VPN?

Who are you going through?

With Flawless you dont need a VPN
With others you do.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic