Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020: Group E POL, SLV, SPA, SWE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:16pm
Same Ref that f**ked over Tuisceart Eireann against Switzerland in the WC Playoff
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:22pm
a decent skin so...
No Pasaran!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:24pm
Scotland pull a Scotland, Poland do a Poland, next logical step today would be for Sweden to do a Sweden and make you wonder how they consistently qualify for these tournaments but do absolutely nothing of note when they get to the finals.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:44pm
How the f**k is Sebastian Larsson still starting for Sweden?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:47pm
Viva España.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

For a team that both ourselves and the North arguably should've beaten, Slovakia play some decent football. 

Poland would've ran us ragged tbh and beaten us. 
They missed a lot of players that night because of Covid. Looks like their first XI would have won handy judging by what we saw today
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:31pm
Spain totally dominating. Should be ahead by now.

As You Were
Three in a row
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Spain totally dominating. Should be ahead by now.

81% possession (was 86% a few minutes ago). Sweden can barely even get out of their own third of the pitch.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:40pm
FFS Morata

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:42pm
Rodri and Torres have been really poor! Morata works hard but is f**king useless in front of goal which isn’t great when you’re a striker.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Rodri and Torres have been really poor! Morata works hard but is f**king useless in front of goal which isn’t great when you’re a striker.
Gerard Moreno scores that.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:43pm
Its an absolute crime to sport that Isco isnt not only in the spanish squad he should be in this team ffs. I feel i should write to Uefa to complain. Im disgusted hes not at this tournament.

Edited by doherty - 14 Jun 2021 at 8:43pm
I love beer gardens
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:45pm
I think this Spanish team will do well to get to the quarter final.  A shadow of their former shadow. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I think this Spanish team will do well to get to the quarter final.  A shadow of their former shadow. 
They beat Germany 6-0 a few months ago.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Its an absolute crime to sport that Isco isnt not only in the spanish squad he should be in this team ffs. I feel i should write to Uefa to complain. Im disgusted hes not at this tournament.

Take it you haven’t watched Isco the last 18months?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:48pm

Yea but Baldrick has watched 45mins of their opening match, he’s in a better position to judge where they are at.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Take it you haven’t watched Isco the last 18months?

Be hard enough when Zidane wouldnt hardly play him. I dont need Zidanes opinion.
I love beer gardens
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 8:53pm

Yea but Baldrick has watched 45mins of their opening match, he’s in a better position to judge where they are at.

Jesus lads aren’t allowed to have football opinions anymore then.  I don’t think Spain will be winning this tournament or will be in the semi final as I don’t think they have the fire power against the top teams.  That’s my call.  The Spanish public themselves don’t expect much from this team.  Just my call. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic