You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 Match Jersey Script

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

Why would you put pressure on our title sponsor who have signed a deal for millions of euro and who are only carrying on a historical precedent with haveing the sponsor on the shirt that was set nearly 25 years ago to give that up?

What if 3 said yeah no probs but we will reduce the sponsorship by 1 million euro to reflect the lack of the logo on the shirt?

Of all our sponsors and i said it before,at least haveing a number on the front of the shirt looks far better than opel or eircom ever did.I agree in retail that SOMETIMESWink the customer is always right but i think that the phrase "he who pays the piper,calls the tune" prob sums it up better.

Fair enough I fully understand that 3 are forking out money to the FAI as sponsors and that this money is very welcomed by the FAI but if 3 agreed to the production of an agreed number of Jerseys without their logo surely the FAI/Umbro could come to some financial agreement with them , it's in all their interests that the Fans are catered for be it  tickets etc.........
I'm not anti Umbro but if I was the CEO of O'Neills I know what I would be doing right now.

he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
Sponsored Links

Colymull View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colymull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:57am
Love this shirt, will they be on general sale?
ballymacB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballymacB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

Why would you put pressure on our title sponsor who have signed a deal for millions of euro and who are only carrying on a historical precedent with haveing the sponsor on the shirt that was set nearly 25 years ago to give that up?

What if 3 said yeah no probs but we will reduce the sponsorship by 1 million euro to reflect the lack of the logo on the shirt?

Of all our sponsors and i said it before,at least haveing a number on the front of the shirt looks far better than opel or eircom ever did.I agree in retail that SOMETIMESWink the customer is always right but i think that the phrase "he who pays the piper,calls the tune" prob sums it up better.

Fair enough I fully understand that 3 are forking out money to the FAI as sponsors and that this money is very welcomed by the FAI but if 3 agreed to the production of an agreed number of Jerseys without their logo surely the FAI/Umbro could come to some financial agreement with them , it's in all their interests that the Fans are catered for be it  tickets etc.........
I'm not anti Umbro but if I was the CEO of O'Neills I know what I would be doing right now.

Why what could o'neills do???
Dcunited View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dcunited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 11:13pm
Looks great. I heard there will be a limited number for sale. Any idea how many and will the print on them just be the Croatia game. Any sale date picked? Also any idea on the launch date for new away White shirt and leisure wear. Hate to miss out on getting one of these limited addition shirts. Can't wait bring it on
East Upper View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote East Upper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 2:25pm
Should be no sponsors on infants jerseys - most sponsors on all Ireland & UK teams you have to be at least aged 16 to obtain the product, for example my one old can't go and get a 3 contract so why is he oblige to advertise the product -
Insurance, phone companies, alcohol, investment banking etc etc
JC there's ya starting point - get the sponsors off the infant kits then work up through the ages !!!

"Maybe it's because I'm a Irish Londoner"
nenaghkid View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nenaghkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:16am
http://www.fiberlok.com/

Maybe we could put in a custom order
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:47am
Back on topic here, any idea of when and where to buy the jersey with the script? is there a list of some sort for the 100 available?
GreenM View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 12:05pm
I'm assuming we won't be wearing the home shirt for all 3 group games, we nearly always seem to change to our away against Italy and Spain. I'd imagine we'll be wearing the new white one in at least 1 of those matches. Will the away be available with the script etc. too Johnny?
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 5:05pm
There is nothing confirmed at all but I like many others on here would agree that the most likely scenario is as follows

Croatia - Green Kit
Spain - White Kit
Italy - White Kit

As mentioned before...........there will be only 100 of each Jersey available with the Croatia, Spain and Italy game details on them (thats 300 in total) and yes they will have the 3 logo on them. They will be available exclusively from the Umbro FAI Stores and on www.faishop.com and we will put the up for pre-ordering on Friday 10th February. The 100 limited edition shirts for each game will be priced at €70 and will be delivered in March.
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 12:08pm
Did these sell out? I was away last week and can't see any sign of them on the FAI shop now.

HgRx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HgRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 1:46pm
Despite the post above, apparently its 17 Feb that they limited editions go on pre-order. I just read it on the Umbro facebook

Still torn myself, but at least have 4 days to make up my mind.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 6:34pm
So there not available yet?

Johnny

Looking to get a black Jersey also but they are sold out everywhere except here

Legit?Ermm

johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 7:23pm
Black jersey is fake, if you are buying any shirt from the far east its 99% sure to be fake!

The Black Jerseys are still in stock although very few are left, I'll try get some to the FAI shop and webstore this week.

The limited edition euro away shirts will be available to pre order this Friday online!
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 8:56pm
Serious amount of fake stuff around from china - $5 per unit

johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 9:26pm
All fake, customs are getting 90% plus seized at entry into Ireland and these days thankfully!
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 9:29pm
Ye I had a Thread on this before. Keep Us posted JC if you get black ones back in stock on the webstore
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 3:31pm

These will be going on pre-sale in the next few hours exclusively on www.faishop.com ! Only 100 of each and as mentioned a few dozen times they will have the 3 logo on them !!!

Edited by johnnycee - 16 Feb 2012 at 3:32pm
ballymacB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballymacB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 3:36pm
It's like trying to choose your favourite kid, which one to get?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic