Forum Description: Qatar n' all in anyways
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=35740
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 8:15pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Euro 2012 Match Jersey Script
Posted By: johnnycee
Subject: Euro 2012 Match Jersey Script
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:02pm
This is what we will probably run with for the Euro 2012 Group Stages. You will be entered into the draw for this original sample jersey if you like and share this jersey competition on the Umbro Ireland Facebook page ***Note this competition will go live on Feb 1st on out FB page as the competition to win the Trap signed shirt is still on until Jan 31st***JC

Link to Umbro Ireland FB page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Umbro-Ireland/116355528426749" rel="nofollow - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Umbro-Ireland/116355528426749

-------------
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers

Replies:
Posted By: Tom Parker
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:17pm
I'd say move the number back to the middle, Johnny... looks a little lopsided like that.

Otherwise, looks nice Clap

Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:21pm
A stupid question Johnnycee, why do we always put the opposition in English? Putting their name in their own language would be a nice touch, for example, Hrvatska.

Just curious, is it a FIFA directive?

Posted By: Gonz
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:22pm
Very smart.

Just one question - what happens when we get out of the group? Will Umbro have time to make up patches for each game after that, or will the group games be the only customised shirts?

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:31pm
This is a little courtesy sneak peek for the fans lads it aint a Q&A or a debate...Wink

Tom.....numbers are being moved as per picture!
Seanie....its in english and staying that way!
Gonz.....we wll have it covered WHEN we get out of the group

Clap
Clap
Clap

-------------

Posted By: Mick_G
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:48pm
Really like that

-------------
@mickgleeson82

Posted By: ballymacB
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 1:57pm
Is it just the fan shirts with the Irish flag and Irish writing on it

Posted By: gerrupourrathat2
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 2:22pm
Very Nice

Posted By: Ourlad
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 2:24pm
Will the Poland /Urkraine  Euro2012  logo be printed on sleeves ?

Posted By: dutchy15
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:23pm
very nice

how do i get me one of these besides the draw?

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 3:33pm
Not a fan of the new numbers or their location under the diamond.

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: bundy
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 4:43pm
Cracking shirt. Please god you don't put that cheap looking flag on the jersey. Perhaps it would be better on the back of the shirt over the name?

Posted By: Gonz
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by johnnycee johnnycee wrote:

Gonz.....we wll have it covered WHEN we get out of the group

Nice work.

Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

A stupid question Johnnycee, why do we always put the opposition in English? Putting their name in their own language would be a nice touch, for example, Hrvatska.

Just curious, is it a FIFA directive?

Why not in our own language?

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace

Posted By: Gazzel83
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm
Class Johnny. Very classy...

Posted By: domo
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 11:08pm
looks wellClap

-------------
Shake and Bake

Posted By: nkay1985
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 11:42pm
Looks good to me.

Posted By: Cabs88
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 12:30am
Numbers look like retro 70's american shirts, a la cosmos. .

And i agree with point made above, éire in aghaidh an chróit/spáinn/iodáil msh would look well

-------------
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach

Posted By: Ginzo
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 1:03am
Like the embroidery, not sure what I think of the number tho..

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:53am
Like it alot but would love to see some gaeilge on it.

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Posted By: The Count
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Ginzo Ginzo wrote:

I like the number Thumbs Up

Is the croatia scroll and poznan it embroidery or print johnny?

-------------

Posted By: drog addict
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

I like the number Thumbs Up

Is the croatia scroll and poznan it embroidery or print johnny?

And can we bring in our tops and get them done? or is it just a limited edition run that you got going?

-------------
Chips don't bounce

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:19pm
They arent a print or an embroidery it's a lextra application and you will only be able to buy them already applied to the jersey. There will be only 100 of each available vs Croatia vs Spain & vs Italy and the will only be sold in the Umbro FAI Stores and on www.faishop.com

-------------

Posted By: daboi89
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:27pm
When they go onsale they will have the 3 logo on the front ?   

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

When they go onsale they will have the 3 logo on the front ?   

Ah you beat me to it LOL was just about to ask the same !

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:20pm
Not having a pop but I've said on numerous occasions on various threads that I have already asked 3 could we do a limited run of jerseys without their logo and I was clearly told where NO and not to bother asking again. They consider the Keane 50 shirts as their only concession! So sorry, I tried my best!!!

-------------

Posted By: St.Pauli Reloaded 2
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:17pm

Not having a pop but I've said on numerous occasions on various threads that I have already asked 3 could we do a limited run of jerseys without their logo and I was clearly told where NO and not to bother asking again. They consider the Keane 50 shirts as their only concession! So sorry, I tried my best!!!

Not havin a pop either JC ,realise you are (between 2 stools ) here and dont want to be gettin on your T.ts about this  (as ive asked you before )about Sponsorless shirts ,but it would be, on their behalf (3)a nice gesture Clap and good publicity for them as well ,maybe ill drop them a mail meself Wink Thanks anyway Thumbs Up

-------------
In Martin and Roy we Trust !

Posted By: jon'o
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:10pm

Are there any keabe 50 shirts left jc?

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:38am
Pretty sure there's no Keane 50 jerseys left in the Umbro Store and they were exclusive to there! Sorry!

And 3 have come straight into the FAI deal and got a qualification first time out, very lucky! I can see why they want to juice it for all it's worth, by the same hand I have tried to explain the situation that fans would appreciate the gesture of having a very limited amount of sponsorless shirts availabld and they didn't want to know point blank! I am in no way defending 3 here by the way just telling you the situation!

-------------

Posted By: soccerc
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:47am

And 3 have come straight into the FAI deal and got a qualification first time out, very lucky!

Just like eircom

I can see why they want to juice it for all it's worth, by the same hand I have tried to explain the situation that fans would appreciate the gesture of having a very limited amount of sponsorless shirts availabld and they didn't want to know point blank! I am in no way defending 3 here by the way just telling you the situation!

Considering the money they are paying, and the additional below line spend I can understand why, from a marketing perspective, they'd want to milk the opportunity, any company would.

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:59am
The jersey looks cool in fairness , haven't got the current one yet so i'll prob get one in time.

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: nkay1985
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 3:02am
What's the price going to be on these johnny?

Posted By: Justice 2012
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 3:37am
We should go back to Adidas like euro 88

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:56am

JC thats sound. Just I didnt see the 3 logo in the picture of the jersey so tot i mite have missed sumtin..Thought the logo would be in them alright, just asked as no1 else had

Posted By: damo21
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:08am
With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

-------------
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas

Posted By: irelandshirts
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

Why would you put pressure on our title sponsor who have signed a deal for millions of euro and who are only carrying on a historical precedent with haveing the sponsor on the shirt that was set nearly 25 years ago to give that up?

What if 3 said yeah no probs but we will reduce the sponsorship by 1 million euro to reflect the lack of the logo on the shirt?

Of all our sponsors and i said it before,at least haveing a number on the front of the shirt looks far better than opel or eircom ever did.I agree in retail that SOMETIMESWink the customer is always right but i think that the phrase "he who pays the piper,calls the tune" prob sums it up better.

-------------
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Posted By: damo21
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

always right.

Why would you put pressure on our title sponsor who have signed a deal for millions of euro and who are only carrying on a historical precedent with haveing the sponsor on the shirt that was set nearly 25 years ago to give that up?

What if 3 said yeah no probs but we will reduce the sponsorship by 1 million euro to reflect the lack of the logo on the shirt?

Of all our sponsors and i said it before,at least haveing a number on the front of the shirt looks far better than opel or eircom ever did.I agree in retail that SOMETIMESWink the customer is always right but i think that the phrase "he who pays the piper,calls the tune" prob sums it up better.

Fair enough I fully understand that 3 are forking out money to the FAI as sponsors and that this money is very welcomed by the FAI but if 3 agreed to the production of an agreed number of Jerseys without their logo surely the FAI/Umbro could come to some financial agreement with them , it's in all their interests that the Fans are catered for be it  tickets etc.........
I'm not anti Umbro but if I was the CEO of O'Neills I know what I would be doing right now.

-------------
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas

Posted By: Colymull
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:57am
Love this shirt, will they be on general sale?

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

always right.

Fair enough I fully understand that 3 are forking out money to the FAI as sponsors and that this money is very welcomed by the FAI but if 3 agreed to the production of an agreed number of Jerseys without their logo surely the FAI/Umbro could come to some financial agreement with them , it's in all their interests that the Fans are catered for be it  tickets etc.........
I'm not anti Umbro but if I was the CEO of O'Neills I know what I would be doing right now.

Why what could o'neills do???

Posted By: Dcunited
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 11:13pm
Looks great. I heard there will be a limited number for sale. Any idea how many and will the print on them just be the Croatia game. Any sale date picked? Also any idea on the launch date for new away White shirt and leisure wear. Hate to miss out on getting one of these limited addition shirts. Can't wait bring it on

Posted By: East Upper
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 2:25pm
Should be no sponsors on infants jerseys - most sponsors on all Ireland & UK teams you have to be at least aged 16 to obtain the product, for example my one old can't go and get a 3 contract so why is he oblige to advertise the product -
Insurance, phone companies, alcohol, investment banking etc etc
JC there's ya starting point - get the sponsors off the infant kits then work up through the ages !!!

http://www.oneills.com/productdetails/2737/ireland-retro-international-personalised-baby-jersey.aspx" rel="nofollow - http://www.oneills.com/productdetails/2737/ireland-retro-international-personalised-baby-jersey.aspx

-------------
"Maybe it's because I'm a Irish Londoner"

Posted By: nenaghkid
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:16am
%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.fiberlok.com/

Maybe we could put in a custom order

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:47am
Back on topic here, any idea of when and where to buy the jersey with the script? is there a list of some sort for the 100 available?

Posted By: GreenM
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 12:05pm
I'm assuming we won't be wearing the home shirt for all 3 group games, we nearly always seem to change to our away against Italy and Spain. I'd imagine we'll be wearing the new white one in at least 1 of those matches. Will the away be available with the script etc. too Johnny?

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 5:05pm
There is nothing confirmed at all but I like many others on here would agree that the most likely scenario is as follows

Croatia - Green Kit
Spain - White Kit
Italy - White Kit

As mentioned before...........there will be only 100 of each Jersey available with the Croatia, Spain and Italy game details on them (thats 300 in total) and yes they will have the 3 logo on them. They will be available exclusively from the Umbro FAI Stores and on http://www.faishop.com" rel="nofollow - www.faishop.com and we will put the up for pre-ordering on Friday 10th February. The 100 limited edition shirts for each game will be priced at €70 and will be delivered in March.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 12:08pm
Did these sell out? I was away last week and can't see any sign of them on the FAI shop now.

Posted By: HgRx
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 1:46pm
Despite the post above, apparently its 17 Feb that they limited editions go on pre-order. I just read it on the Umbro facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Umbro-Ireland/116355528426749" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Umbro-Ireland/116355528426749

Still torn myself, but at least have 4 days to make up my mind.

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 6:34pm
So there not available yet?

Johnny

Looking to get a black Jersey also but they are sold out everywhere except here
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/BNWT-Umbro-2011-12-REPUBLIC-IRELAND-EIRE-Away-Soccer-Jersey-Football-Shirt-/320837914160?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item76c192a77f#ht_2399wt_1270" rel="nofollow - http://www.ebay.ie/itm/BNWT-Umbro-2011-12-REPUBLIC-IRELAND-EIRE-Away-Soccer-Jersey-Football-Shirt-/320837914160?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item76c192a77f#ht_2399wt_1270

Legit?Ermm

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 7:23pm
Black jersey is fake, if you are buying any shirt from the far east its 99% sure to be fake!

The Black Jerseys are still in stock although very few are left, I'll try get some to the FAI shop and webstore this week.

The limited edition euro away shirts will be available to pre order this Friday online!

-------------

Posted By: Belfast Green
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 8:56pm
Serious amount of fake stuff around from china - $5 per unit

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/479621280/Top_quality_2011_2012season_Ireland_away.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/479621280/Top_quality_2011_2012season_Ireland_away.html

-------------
http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow - http://oneteaminireland.blogspot.com/

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 9:26pm
All fake, customs are getting 90% plus seized at entry into Ireland and these days thankfully!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 9:29pm
Ye I had a Thread on this before. Keep Us posted JC if you get black ones back in stock on the webstore

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 3:31pm

These will be going on pre-sale in the next few hours exclusively on http://www.faishop.com" rel="nofollow - www.faishop.com  ! Only 100 of each and as mentioned a few dozen times they will have the 3 logo on them !!!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 3:36pm
It's like trying to choose your favourite kid, which one to get?

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 3:49pm
Is it definitley Croatia scipt on home jersey and Spain/Italy on away jersey??

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 4:57pm
Limited edition jerseys are available now

http://www.faishop.com/category/NEWPRODUCTS2012" rel="nofollow - http://www.faishop.com/category/NEWPRODUCTS2012

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:04pm
Just got me a Croatia Jersey. Come on Ireland!

Posted By: shoggy
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:37pm
The Italy one is up twice and there's no sign of the Spain one!

-------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:43pm
Any luck sourcing any of the Black away Jerseys Johnny? 

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by shoggy shoggy wrote:

The Italy one is up twice and there's no sign of the Spain one!

Seen this. Cant order a Spain one!!

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 6:28pm
I'll sort Spain one in morning, they've obviously uploaded the Italy twice! Check back in the morning!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 6:59pm
[QUOTE=johnnycee]

I'll sort Spain one in morning, they've obviously uploaded the Italy twice! Check back in the morning around 10am and it should be fixed!

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 7:46pm
Spain Jersey Up now

Posted By: Ringo
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:00pm
All sorted Now, move along nothing to see here

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Posted By: PJIRELAND
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:06pm
Yeah Spain jersey available now. Bought one and f**kin delighted

-------------
YBIG Fantasy Football Champion 2013/2014.

Posted By: Ginzo
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:30pm
what will the players letters and numbering look like jc?

Posted By: The Fly
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:41pm
Both the white jerseys have the Spanish game underneath the crest in the photo, although when you go to the checkout with the one on the right, the code seems to indicate that it's the Italian game.

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:12pm
Hmm I bought an Italy one earlier, I hope the code didn't accidently lead to a Spanish one being selected.

Posted By: irish boogie
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:31pm
Lads whats the story with postage is it free in ireland or do we collect it , no charge coming up unless DHL

-------------
Thank You Torun and Tyskie

Posted By: johnno
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Lads whats the story with postage is it free in ireland or do we collect it , no charge coming up unless DHL
Ya its free.Maybe take a few days longer to deliver

-------------
"you,ll never beat the irish"

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 10:08pm

what will the players letters and numbering look like jc?

Try the first post on this thread for the number, you can check some of my tweets for the letter font @johnnycourtenay on Twitter

-------------

Posted By: willGUFC
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by MintBerryCrunch MintBerryCrunch wrote:

x large long sleeve one in elverys on headford rd galway 16 euro Thumbs Up there was only one left yesterday after i bought one tho

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

Originally posted by MintBerryCrunch MintBerryCrunch wrote:

x large long sleeve one in elverys on headford rd galway 16 euro Thumbs Up there was only one left yesterday after i bought one tho

Any chance of getting me the other one tmro? if ur passingLOL

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:10pm
FYI-

Since the Limited Edition jerseys went on sale last night

Croatia - 34 have been pre-ordered out of 100 available

Spain - 47 have been pre-ordered out of 100 available

Italy - 39 have been pre-ordered out of the 100 available

If you want one get on to http://www.faishop.com" rel="nofollow - www.faishop.com asap !

Cheers,

JC

-------------

Posted By: shoggy
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:16pm
Ordered one last nite.  What date are they released jc?

-------------
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:27pm

FYI-

Since the Limited Edition jerseys went on sale last night

Croatia - 34 have been pre-ordered out of 100 available

Spain - 47 have been pre-ordered out of 100 available

Italy - 39 have been pre-ordered out of the 100 available

If you want one get on to http://www.faishop.com" rel="nofollow - www.faishop.com asap !

Cheers,

JC

Ordered a Spain one last night........got an email today saying they had a few problems and wanted me to reconfirm my order,or was it still the same .....Italy!

hope it comes through ok......when do you think they will be delivered?

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: sdoran
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:05pm
Type YBIG in as the discount code when checking out to get 10% off

Posted By: thebronze14
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by sdoran sdoran wrote:

Didn't know about this when i ordered!Cry

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:59pm

Ah god - where were you yesterday!

Posted By: johnno
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by HgRx HgRx wrote:

Ah god - where were you yesterday!
+1Cry

-------------
"you,ll never beat the irish"

Posted By: GoneToShowgies
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:02pm

Its a nice memnto thats for sure but why are the Ireland crests on the image all in different shades. THought they would be the same on all three jerseys.

Posted By: Ringo
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:12pm
The new away crest has an orange band in it . Looks more Irish than the last crest

-------------
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

Posted By: KILCRUISE
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:26pm
well put me order in today, did not know about the discount code.any chance of getting this now, put in for 3 tops. wat do you think johnny c. also did not get any emil  acknowledgement. should i have done???????

-------------
may the road rise to meet you but make sure it does not slap you in the face

Posted By: Trap for Pope
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:51pm
Was going to let this one slide but had an impulsive moment there!!

First time ever buying a new jersey! Always wait for the kit to change, Got the last away for €20 in sportsworld, Last home before 3 for €25, But this baby is going to look the biz in Gdansk, and the YBIG discout.....

Clap

-------------
Living for Away days

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm

Thanks for the heads up mate

Same as Trap above I usually wouldn't buy a full priced jersey, but couldn't resist gettin one of these bad boys Clap

-------------

Posted By: Boston Hoop
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 3:05am
€22 to ship to the US... no thanks!

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 9:41am
Johnny Cee will the three logo be removed from this limited edition of jersies. think it should be if there this unique. can you look into it

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by KILCRUISE KILCRUISE wrote:

Johnny Cee will the three logo be removed from this limited edition of jersies. think it should be if there this unique. can you look into it

Come on now, read the thread

Posted By: CFC007
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:09pm
Just put my order in for the Spanish shirt :)

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ballymacB ballymacB wrote:

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:50pm

Originally posted by ballymacB ballymacB wrote:

fair comment, just flew in to writing an email , but hey ho. up to speed now

Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 5:29pm
Whats the fit like on the home shirts ? Having the previous home shirt, want to get the new away but can't decide which size to get....

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Whats the fit like on the home shirts ? Having the previous home shirt, want to get the new away but can't decide which size to get....

Im a size bigger in the new shirt compared to the plain green one we had.  Possibly the christmas turkey thoEmbarrassed

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 5:49pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Im a size bigger in the new shirt compared to the plain green one we had.  Possibly the christmas turkey thoEmbarrassed
Cheers for that info - Probably helps make my mind up. That and the fact I haven't wintered well !

Posted By: Guf10
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 7:17pm
JC what date is all the new training wear coming out?

-------------
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Posted By: kellsred
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 1:12am

Thanks for that!
Thumbs Up

Posted By: Gstar
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 7:39am
Discount applied and Croatia one is on the way!! Thumbs Up

Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 9:59am
Would have bought all 3 if they were same as players kit
Pretty poor by 3 imo.Its 300 jerseys ffs

-------------
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016

Posted By: Citizen
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 10:11am
imo 3 are dead right, why would they allow it they are paying huge money for endorsement, most of the fans who want them will be in poland and on the TV, they will want their logo as visible as possible. Its the FAIs fault for negotiating the terms, not 3's.

-------------
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 11:05am

Probably should have asked the CEO of 3 about this the night before the Andorra game in Ryan's bar. The form he was in he would probably have agreed to anything !

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net