You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 Match Jersey Script

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 1:03am
Like the embroidery, not sure what I think of the number tho..
Sponsored Links

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:53am
Like it alot but would love to see some gaeilge on it.
Chips don't bounce
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Ginzo Ginzo wrote:

I like the number Thumbs Up

Is the croatia scroll and poznan it embroidery or print johnny?
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by Ginzo Ginzo wrote:

I like the number Thumbs Up

Is the croatia scroll and poznan it embroidery or print johnny?

And can we bring in our tops and get them done? or is it just a limited edition run that you got going?
Chips don't bounce
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:19pm
They arent a print or an embroidery it's a lextra application and you will only be able to buy them already applied to the jersey. There will be only 100 of each available vs Croatia vs Spain & vs Italy and the will only be sold in the Umbro FAI Stores and on www.faishop.com
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:27pm
When they go onsale they will have the 3 logo on the front ?   
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

When they go onsale they will have the 3 logo on the front ?   

Ah you beat me to it LOL was just about to ask the same !
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:20pm
Not having a pop but I've said on numerous occasions on various threads that I have already asked 3 could we do a limited run of jerseys without their logo and I was clearly told where NO and not to bother asking again. They consider the Keane 50 shirts as their only concession! So sorry, I tried my best!!!
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by johnnycee johnnycee wrote:

Not having a pop but I've said on numerous occasions on various threads that I have already asked 3 could we do a limited run of jerseys without their logo and I was clearly told where NO and not to bother asking again. They consider the Keane 50 shirts as their only concession! So sorry, I tried my best!!!

Not havin a pop either JC ,realise you are (between 2 stools ) here and dont want to be gettin on your T.ts about this  (as ive asked you before )about Sponsorless shirts ,but it would be, on their behalf (3)a nice gesture Clap and good publicity for them as well ,maybe ill drop them a mail meself Wink Thanks anyway Thumbs Up
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
jon'o View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon'o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:10pm

Are there any keabe 50 shirts left jc?
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:38am
Pretty sure there's no Keane 50 jerseys left in the Umbro Store and they were exclusive to there! Sorry!

And 3 have come straight into the FAI deal and got a qualification first time out, very lucky! I can see why they want to juice it for all it's worth, by the same hand I have tried to explain the situation that fans would appreciate the gesture of having a very limited amount of sponsorless shirts availabld and they didn't want to know point blank! I am in no way defending 3 here by the way just telling you the situation!
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:47am

And 3 have come straight into the FAI deal and got a qualification first time out, very lucky!

Just like eircom

I can see why they want to juice it for all it's worth, by the same hand I have tried to explain the situation that fans would appreciate the gesture of having a very limited amount of sponsorless shirts availabld and they didn't want to know point blank! I am in no way defending 3 here by the way just telling you the situation!

Considering the money they are paying, and the additional below line spend I can understand why, from a marketing perspective, they'd want to milk the opportunity, any company would.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:59am
The jersey looks cool in fairness , haven't got the current one yet so i'll prob get one in time.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
nkay1985 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nkay1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 3:02am
What's the price going to be on these johnny?
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 3:37am
We should go back to Adidas like euro 88
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:56am

JC thats sound. Just I didnt see the 3 logo in the picture of the jersey so tot i mite have missed sumtin..Thought the logo would be in them alright, just asked as no1 else had
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:08am
With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

With 3 relucant to allow Umbro to prdouce a run of jerseys without their logo , it's quite simple
do not buy the jersey with the 3 logo if you do not want it , imagine if their was a big drop of sales , surely the Fai/Umbro would have a better case to take to 3 in relation to producing the jersey without their logo on it.

Surely the customer is king and the customer has the buying power , what ever happened the customer is
always right.

Also I would encourage all fans who want a jersey without the 3 logo on it to e-mail Mr. Finnegan at 3 about this matter. The fans should have choice like they do in most other countries.

Why would you put pressure on our title sponsor who have signed a deal for millions of euro and who are only carrying on a historical precedent with haveing the sponsor on the shirt that was set nearly 25 years ago to give that up?

What if 3 said yeah no probs but we will reduce the sponsorship by 1 million euro to reflect the lack of the logo on the shirt?

Of all our sponsors and i said it before,at least haveing a number on the front of the shirt looks far better than opel or eircom ever did.I agree in retail that SOMETIMESWink the customer is always right but i think that the phrase "he who pays the piper,calls the tune" prob sums it up better.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic