You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Premiership 2012/2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

when aguero scored the goal to win city the league i was as happy as anyone but i hope to jaysus they dont harp on about it every time citeh are on the box. tyler must have brought it up 20 times today. piss off. neville must have been going mental

Actually sounded like he was doing it just to wind up  Neville!LOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

What about Swansea's win yesterday? Unbelievable stuff, delighted to see QPR getting destroyed, bunch of overpaid clowns!

Confused

Villa overpaid clowns also then?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:03pm
Very entertaining 2nd half Thumbs Up
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

when aguero scored the goal to win city the league i was as happy as anyone but i hope to jaysus they dont harp on about it every time citeh are on the box. tyler must have brought it up 20 times today. piss off. neville must have been going mental

well that was the upside but jaysus he was going on and on about it.
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:13pm
saw most of the second half and it was a decent game.

whats the craic with the southampton jersey. thought they wore red and white stripes. they had a great jersey in the late 80's
cup champions
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

saw most of the second half and it was a decent game.

whats the craic with the southampton jersey. thought they wore red and white stripes. they had a great jersey in the late 80's

Bit weird alright, they have Red  home and White away shirts this year.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:20pm
Rodwell wasnt great infact i never thought he was anything special, waste of money i think sure he struggled to get into the everton side 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 6:29pm
Saints jersey bring back the stripes or the old Hummel gear
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 7:22pm
Fantastic from saints today....wish we could have got something but its not the end of the world.Big game against Wigan next week.Doesn't matter who you play its three points at the end of the day!
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

What about Swansea's win yesterday? Unbelievable stuff, delighted to see QPR getting destroyed, bunch of overpaid clowns!

Confused

Villa have brought down their wage budget massively, QPR have Onuoha on 80k pw along with Zamora, Ciise, Barton, hoillet and others on ridiculous wages, money grabbing ****s, you catch my drift

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 8:24pm

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

well that was the upside but jaysus he was going on and on about it.

No love lost between Neville and shreeves by the sounds of the several digs Neville had at shreeves weight
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 8:36pm

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Confused

Villa have brought down their wage budget massively, QPR have Onuoha on 80k pw along with Zamora, Ciise, Barton, hoillet and others on ridiculous wages, money grabbing ****s, you catch my drift

Kinda, but I reckon Villa pay more on wages than QPR - You sure they are all on 80k?
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:02pm
Aguero said on twitter he only has a knock to the knee. Nothing too serious like a cruciate injury so.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:19am
Gareth Barry was missed yesterday, Rodwell had a poor debut

Balotelli is the number 1 penalty taker at the club surely

heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Gareth Barry was missed yesterday, Rodwell had a poor debut

Balotelli is the number 1 penalty taker at the club surely

couldnt believe tevez didnt take that pen. striker on 200k a week not taking a pen is a joke
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

20 each way on Carlos Tevez top goal scorer at 16/1 absolute bargain price. I expect him to get a hat-trick todayCool

I know he's scored today and in the Community Shield but he seems to sit quite deep. I'd expect Aguero to score more for City as long as the injury isn't too serious. I'd say Torres, Van Persie and Rooney will score more than him too if they stay fit. Tevez could well through another strop when the winter weather kicks in too.  

Silva took a sh*te penalty, Tevez will be back as the regular penalty taker. Aguero could have done his cruciate so season could be over.
Taught Tevez would have taken the peno yesterday but as he has missed a few he's obviously down the pecking order, Citys peno taker is Balotelli, he's never missed one in his career
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:36am
De ja vu

Another defensive injury crisis for united before a balls even kicked

Ferdinand evans smalling and jones are all crocked

Carrick playing centre half in goodison parkDead
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
Team GB's Paralympic football team's final preparation match didn't go all to plan as they were comfortably beaten 3-0 by West Brom.
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
  Share Topic