Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English Premiership 2012/2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: English Premiership 2012/2013
    Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:35am
I cant really find a general thread on the EPL as there's only specific threads of certain teams so this thread is   aimed for general discussion on all the teams, upcoming games etc etc. Hopefully the WUMs will stay out of this thread as its not affiliated with any club.

Edited by irishmufc - 19 Aug 2012 at 9:36am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:36am
Cannot see Wigan and Southampton doing anything against Chelsea and City today.I reckon 3-0 city and 1-0 Chelsea. United to scrape 1-0 away to Everton
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Cannot see Wigan and Southampton doing anything against Chelsea and City today.I reckon 3-0 city and 1-0 Chelsea. United to scrape 1-0 away to Everton

I would agree with them predictions. I have a feeling Torres will have a good season for Chelsea.
It's Jack Shat
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

I would agree with them predictions. I have a feeling Torres will have a good season for Chelsea.

I concur.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 9:45am
This Lambert fella was on fire for Southampton last season so it ll be interesting to see how he does in the premiership this season. Didnt Southampton get two successive promotions?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:35am
Lamberts record in the past 4 seasons is unreal although this is a huge step up for the lad, be interesting to see how he goes.

City 4-0
Chelsea 2-0
United 1-1

Be interesting to see if Newcastle can keep last seasons form going, smashing start for them yesterday.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Lamberts record in the past 4 seasons is unreal although this is a huge step up for the lad, be interesting to see how he goes.

City 4-0
Chelsea 2-0
United 1-1

Be interesting to see if Newcastle can keep last seasons form going, smashing start for them yesterday.

Spurs bossed the match hitting the bar and the post before going behind.

Not that I'm bitter & twisted. Wink
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:51am
A little disappointed Arsenal didn't score yesterday. brilliant defensive display from sunderland but offered very little going forward. santi cazorla looks a quality player and was unlucky on a number of occasions when he slipped balls through that ended up with gervinho who is without doubt the most frustrating player to watch ever (even more so than Arshavin). Can't believe Giroud missed that sitter 10 mins from time Pinch 

Frustrating overall...
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

A little disappointed Arsenal didn't score yesterday. brilliant defensive display from sunderland but offered very little going forward. santi cazorla looks a quality player and was unlucky on a number of occasions when he slipped balls through that ended up with gervinho who is without doubt the most frustrating player to watch ever (even more so than Arshavin). Can't believe Giroud missed that sitter 10 mins from time Pinch 

Frustrating overall...

I thought Gervinho did well for Arsenal yesterday, he give Gardner a bad time of it before Wenger swapped him with Walcott. It was an awful decision on Wengers behalf. Cazorla was very good yesterday, he really looked the part. 

I'm sure you are well aware of this but Giroud's miss was the type of chance that RVP would score in his sleep. Song will be a massive loss, he really was missed yesterday.
It's Jack Shat
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:02am
What about Swansea's win yesterday? Unbelievable stuff, delighted to see QPR getting destroyed, bunch of overpaid clowns!

jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:05am
I don't know what was more entertaining, Swansea's fantastic play of QPR's defenceLOL
It's Jack Shat
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:08am
Theres always some crazy results on the opening day of the season.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 11:10am

Frustrating overall...

I thought Gervinho did well for Arsenal yesterday, he give Gardner a bad time of it before Wenger swapped him with Walcott. It was an awful decision on Wengers behalf. Cazorla was very good yesterday, he really looked the part. 

I'm sure you are well aware of this but Giroud's miss was the type of chance that RVP would score in his sleep. Song will be a massive loss, he really was missed yesterday.

i thought gervinho did ok yesterday but on too many occasions after beating his man he would lose possession by running over the end line, hesitating and letting a defender get a block in or just a poor pass. It happens far too often. his passing is absolutely atrocious and he cannot cross at all. i really believe this guy has amazing potential but I'm despair every time i see him get the ball.

tbf on giroud i remember rvp miss a similar opportunity against i think it was united last season. i hope its not a sign of things to come. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 1:18pm

Frustrating overall...

i thought gervinho did ok yesterday but on too many occasions after beating his man he would lose possession by running over the end line, hesitating and letting a defender get a block in or just a poor pass. It happens far too often. his passing is absolutely atrocious and he cannot cross at all. i really believe this guy has amazing potential but I'm despair every time i see him get the ball.

tbf on giroud i remember rvp miss a similar opportunity against i think it was united last season. i hope its not a sign of things to come. 

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger?
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 2:09pm

[/QUOTE]

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger? [/QUOTE] His finishing is only ok.Think he's better out wide
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 2:13pm

Frustrating overall...

Bur would gervinho be more of a centre forward as opposed to being a winger?

he was part of a front 3 yesterday. tbh i don't know where his best position would be. keeping him away from the dead ball line would be a start.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 4:10pm
Looks like aguero has fooked his knee.....in agony at the mo.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 4:54pm
20 each way on Carlos Tevez top goal scorer at 16/1 absolute bargain price. I expect him to get a hat-trick todayCool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
  Share Topic