You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 2:24pm
Right GD, you want to give Hans that fifty then, "on behalf of" all three of us?
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 2:45pm
how can I get involved to make this complicated? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Right GD, you want to give Hans that fifty then, "on behalf of" all three of us?

No problem provided he accepts it LOL

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

No problem provided he accepts it LOL

Unfortunately not. I will not accept more than 20 euros from any individual.

I will though accept 20 euros maximum from 5 different people. If those 5 people want to pay the 20 euros on behalf of GD so be it. That is their own business.

I'm glad we've sorted that and I'm looking forward to betting with you all in future.

Yours in betting. Hans LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 5:56pm
Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 6:06pm
So its our business if we pay for GD and you have no problem with this scenario but not our business nor acceptable if he pays for us?

I’ll up my stake to €20=3 x €20 individual bets but GD will pay for myself and SD and we’ll sort GD out.

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 6:44pm
Jaysus. Not that any of this is ever going to happen but LOL ...

How can people not comprehend that I will not accept more than 20 euros on Man City at Evens from any one individual. 1 person equals 20 euros max.

Also, it is genuinely amazing if people don't understand how the maths of this work. Sham157 puts 100 euros on with me on Man City at Evens. Sham 157 goes to PP online and puts 40 euros on Liverpool. Sham can now not lose. He breaks even or he makes a few quid. Why would anybody be retarded enough to let others make free money off them in such a scenario.

If anyone here is willing to let me have 500 quid on Leeds to be promoted at Even money btw, just say the word Thumbs Up
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 7:27pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Jaysus. Not that any of this is ever going to happen but LOL ...

How can people not comprehend that I will not accept more than 20 euros on Man City at Evens from any one individual. 1 person equals 20 euros max.

Also, it is genuinely amazing if people don't understand how the maths of this work. Sham157 puts 100 euros on with me on Man City at Evens. Sham 157 goes to PP online and puts 40 euros on Liverpool. Sham can now not lose. He breaks even or he makes a few quid. Why would anybody be retarded enough to let others make free money off them in such a scenario.

If anyone here is willing to let me have 500 quid on Leeds to be promoted at Even money btw, just say the word Thumbs Up
As much as I am enjoying the shenanigans, I fully understand where you are coming from and have from the start. It is logical that you don't want fellas turning a profit on the back of your opinion, no matter how steadfastly you hold it.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_-5pZ_kxY

LOL

Thank Christ PM, I was starting to think I might have lost the plot. No doubt plenty knew well where I was coming from, and were just rising. Mad to think that lads who gamble regularly couldn't see where I'm coming from though. It's gas because I had the exact same thing with Bhob 6 months ago on here, and again a few couldn't get their head around it. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:50pm

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_-5pZ_kxY

LOL

Thank Christ PM, I was starting to think I might have lost the plot. No doubt plenty knew well where I was coming from, and were just rising. Mad to think that lads who gamble regularly couldn't see where I'm coming from though. It's gas because I had the exact same thing with Bhob 6 months ago on here, and again a few couldn't get their head around it. 

Again, that's complete bullsh*t.

I told you I wouldn't cover the bet (gentlemans agreement) but you declined so fair enough, we move on. 

Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:53pm
For my part, i dont gamble at all, just thought you were running from GD so got in on it. I get the 2/1 or whatever but didnt know what evens meant until i googled it, as any of the lads that know me will testify to.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:53pm
But why the insistence on a 50 euro bet then. Why not 20? If anyone was sad enough to cover the 20 bet, best of luck to them. Imo plenty would cover a 50 bet though. And it would be my opinion that matters, as I'd be the one offering way over the odds on the bet.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:59pm

But why the insistence on a 50 euro bet then. Why not 20? If anyone was sad enough to cover the 20 bet, best of luck to them. Imo plenty would cover a 50 bet though. And it would be my opinion that matters, as I'd be the one offering way over the odds on the bet.

Even if you did accept the €50 it would be pathetic of me to cover it, straight up. 

If I'm doing match betting with others it's usually €50's/€100's etc I'd do them in, I just think €20 is too small for those type of bets.

Anyhow moving on........ LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 10:02pm
It's been a long couple of days on here arguing the worst topic of all time LOL

Definitely time to move on
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 10:10pm
We'll sort something out over the summer bet wise and we'll make sure it'll be more or less even money your pick with the match bet at hand from the get-go LOL Thumbs Up
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

We'll sort something out over the summer bet wise and we'll make sure it'll be more or less even money your pick with the match bet at hand from the get-go LOL Thumbs Up

20 max though LOL LOL LOL

I jest
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:25am
Pickford not bring sent off LOL I've seen it all now. 

The only pity about that incident is that is hasn't happened a few times in the highest profile matches yet. The sooner it does, the sooner the double jeopardy rule can be binned. Has to be the worst rule I've seen introduced in football.

Btw if the ref is looking back on that game, surely he just retires now LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 60>
  Share Topic