Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 60>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

So after this weekends games Liverpool remain joint top with City, with City just ahead on points difference 

Yeah joint top with only 2 points separating them 

Edited by bhob - 05 Nov 2018 at 6:12am
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Whys Arnautovic such a **** when he scores a goal? 
Noticed he went back to mouth at Tarkowski yesterday when he scored and did something similar to Johnny Evans for Austria recently
Maybe verbals gone on before it 

Was thinking the same. He's one of those players who if he played for your club you'd love him but fans of every other club can't stand him.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 6:24am
Palace have 8pts after 11 games and are 14th.
Newcastle have 6pts after 11 games and are 17th.

30 pts will probably keep you safe this season. 

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 10:49am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Arsenal were the better team but Liverpool were hard done by with Mane's offside goal. Fabinho was very poor, doesn't look up to speed at all. Expected Liverpool to test Arsenal's defence with their pace but it rarely happened. Thought van Dijk and Mkhitaryan should have had penalties after their collisions with Leno and Allison.

Was just going to ask about these. They're never given but surely they are definite penalties? No different  to outfield players missing the ball with a tackle and cleaning the other lad out
Some people just deserve a slap
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 7:42am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Man Us defence on the goal!

Pogba is an imposter of a footballer. Must be an absolutely toxic presence to play alongside. I reckon if Mourinho had any real control at United and wasn't on the verge of getting the bullet, he would have hauled Pogba off straight after Rudigers goal. His attempts to defend it were comical.

Can't believe Liverpool didn't haul VVD off after losing his man at a corner last night.

Imposter.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 10:24am
I'm looking forward to the Manchester derby today a lot of sky games turn out to overhyped sh*te but this is usually worth watching I'm gong for a 2 1 city win.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 10:27am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 11:36pm
Wolves incredibly unlucky at the Emirates not to leave with all three points
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:59am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Man Us defence on the goal!

Pogba is an imposter of a footballer. Must be an absolutely toxic presence to play alongside. I reckon if Mourinho had any real control at United and wasn't on the verge of getting the bullet, he would have hauled Pogba off straight after Rudigers goal. His attempts to defend it were comical.

Can't believe Liverpool didn't haul VVD off after losing his man at a corner last night.

Imposter.

LOL 

Anyone mentioning Pogba in the same breathe as VVD would genuinely need their head examined. It will be interesting to see does Pogba do anything of note under a new manager at United, as 2 plus years into his time there and he has been an appalling signing. He symbolises everything  that is wrong with United in the post Fergie era.

If United somehow sell Pogba for similar money to what they paid for him, they will have pulled off a bigger heist than the Italian job.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 3:13am
Gary Neville was made look an awful fool by Souness post match on Sky. Souness asked him the most basic of questions 'is the manager getting the most out of that group of players' and Neville simply couldn't bring himself to answer it. He couldn't tell the truth as he's had such an erection for Mourinho for so long. Dodged it in a roundabout way for as long as possible. Then Zabaleta waded in and spoke of Uniteds style and how he felt like he could carry on playing for another 10 years after he played against United a few weeks back. That was how much Zabaleta felt threatened by United going forward. He had hardly any defensive work to do and mentioned Martial I think, who he said had to track back all day on a nearly retired Zabaleta. If ever there was an indictment of a manager and his tactics. Nevilles face at that point LOL

Neville has lost all credibility whatsoever when it comes to comments about United at this stage. He is like a fan that has completely lost the run of himself. It was amazing that he was the one that turned a lot of United fans on Woodward in the days before the Newcastle game, giving Mourinho a massive excuse to hide behind. United fans will thank Neville in years to come for that push to keep Mourinho no doubt.

Rafa Honigstein with an absolute dinger today on twitter :

'Convincing Man United supporters that he cannot possibly do any better with this team is Mourinho's biggest managerial feat in recent weeks'. Ouch LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 4:32am
3 points from 9 has brought Arsenal back to reality. 2 winnable games against a Palace side whose only result in 6 games came in the draw at Selhurst, and they should be looking to beat Wolves at home. Also should have beaten Liverpool, despite the good performance. 6 points dropped. 

Cardiff and Arsenal are the only 2 teams who have not been ahead at half time in any of their league games this season.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 2:44pm
Have approved the use of VAR for next season
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 4:47pm
Lets hope they've improved it since

Viewers were absolutely furious at the VAR graphic resulting in Mata being offside 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:10am
EPL teams in the champions league will have to play 8 (9 if still in the LC) games in December.....

That’s going to test the squads. 
Spurs are going to struggle with that many games. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
Thought that shoulda been a penalty to Hazard

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 7:57pm
Spurs could of had 5 or 6 today. Bullied Chelsea and by far the better team. Not bad for a team that people say haven’t a hope because they didn’t invest. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Spurs could of had 5 or 6 today. Bullied Chelsea and by far the better team. Not bad for a team that people say haven’t a hope because they didn’t invest. 

And that's only the first half!

Didn't see the second half but some result.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 11:38pm
Great goals by Stuart Armstrong
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 60>
  Share Topic