You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs in Sport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 44>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Eufemiano Fuentes is an interesting one. The only blood bags investigated were cycling and athletics related. I would be shocked if there was no football related ones (Le monde were sued for suggesting as much). He was still working as the Dr for Las Palmas as late as 2011 and there were rumoured links to Barcelona.

I'm not sure if it's related, but there is/was a case in Spain, where a load of sports men and women's blood samples were held by the police. The court ruled that they were all to be destroyed, but an appeal meant only the cyclists ones could be revealed but the other ones were not to be destroyed, but the names of them couldn't be released. The Madrid and Barcelona teams were believed to be the main players blood samples.

Nadal's career was said to nosedive at just the same time as all this tooLOL

That's the one.

The last I read up about it I think WADA took the remaining bags. They were coded but WADA are not sure if they could release the names anyway. Le Monde named a number of clubs and Barcelona sued them and were awarded €15000 I believe as the paper had no physical evidence themselves just sources.

There's a credible witness I would say.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Always suspected Nadal on drugs. Has to be drugs in football but so much money involved etc I dunno will it ever come out.

Pep gave him them so he did.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:49pm
Pep was at Barcelona at the same time as Nadal's uncle. Nadal's uncle was known as the Beast of Barcelona, possibly because he took a load of drugs. Pep failed a drugs test. There's no other explanation, frankly, other than that they're all on drugs all the time.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:55pm
Ironic ole name too 

pep Drugiola
pɛp/< =":/png;64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAA4AAAAOCAQAAAC1QeVaAAAAi0lEQVQokWNgQAYyQFzGsIJBnwED8DNcBpK+DM8YfjMUokqxMRxg+A9m8TJsBLLSEFKMDCuBAv/hCncxfGWQhUn2gaVAktkMXkBSHmh0OwNU8D9csoHhO4MikN7BcAGb5H+GYiDdCTQYq2QubkkkY/E6CLtXdiJ7BTMQMnAHXxFm6IICvhwY8AYQLgCw2U9d90B8BAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==" height="14" ="" width="14" style="font-size: small; font-family: arial, sans-serif;">
informal
noun
  1. 1.
    energy and high spirits; liveliness.
    "he was an enthusiastic player, full of pep"
    synonyms:dynamismlifegoenergyspiritlivelinessanimationbouncesparkleeffervescencefizzverve, spiritedness, ebulliencehigh spiritsenthusiasminitiativevitalityvivacityfiredashpanacheelansnapzestzealexuberancevigourgustodrivepushbrioMore
verb
  1. 1.
    make someone or something more lively or interesting.
    "measures to pep up the economy"
    synonyms:improveenlivenanimate, liven up, put some/new life into, invigoratevitalizerevitalizevivify, ginger up, energizeelectrifygalvanize, put some spark into, stimulate, get something going, add zest to, perk up, brighten up, cheer up; More
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Pep was at Barcelona at the same time as Nadal's uncle. Nadal's uncle was known as the Beast of Barcelona, possibly because he took a load of drugs. Pep failed a drugs test. There's no other explanation, frankly, other than that they're all on drugs all the time.

I was actually in Barcelona on a weekend break myself about 4 years ago and Pep was hanging around the port end of Las Ramblas wearing a Greek fishermans hat and a pair of aviator shades using the pretense of selling tours whilst actually trying to punt a bit of gear to tourists. Having purchased a good portion of his product, I can't say that my performance improved massively as I couldn't find my flute for about 12 hours and my mouth was incredibly dry. I did manage to drink a lot more than normal though so I'm on the fence about this one. I think trial by social media and football forums is the most sensible option. 
El Puto Amo
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I was actually in Barcelona on a weekend break myself about 4 years ago and Pep was hanging around the port end of Las Ramblas wearing a Greek fishermans hat and a pair of aviator shades using the pretense of selling tours whilst actually trying to punt a bit of gear to tourists. Having purchased a good portion of his product, I can't say that my performance improved massively as I couldn't find my flute for about 12 hours and my mouth was incredibly dry. I did manage to drink a lot more than normal though so I'm on the fence about this one. I think trial by social media and football forums is the most sensible option. 

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:13pm

Dr.Ramon Segura and Pep Guardiola, a story that has plagued the club for years. When Guardiola tested positive for nandrolone while playing for Brescia in Italy in 2001, he was undergoing treatment from his long-time physician. Dr. Ramon Segura worked for F.C Barcelona under Pep as one of the head members of the medical team.

There are endless amounts of suspicious stories that include squads from leagues around the world, including EPO and Juventus, Fuentes and the Real Sociedad scandal, Parma and the pre-match blood transfusions that Argentine Matias Almeyda said made him feel like he could ¨jump as high as the ceiling¨ and even Maradona’s 1994 urine samples that tested positive for ephedrine (in order to lose weight which Vickery claimed didn't matter as he was just trying to be less fat - by cheating)

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:18pm

Which is the best drug to administer to players to improve their touch, passing, vision, decision making and shooting? If you have some handy then PM me your bank details and we can do business. 
El Puto Amo
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Which is the best drug to administer to players to improve their touch, passing, vision, decision making and shooting? If you have some handy then PM me your bank details and we can do business. 

They would be the same ones that improve your bike handling skills and tactical awareness of race situations

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 9:23pm
Pep calls Sterling over to the touchline and then kisses him on the cheek.

What’s he passing on? Some secret run faster potion via the kiss? Filthy cheat
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 9:25pm
Yeah. It is cheating, cheating on his wife that is.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Pep calls Sterling over to the touchline and then kisses him on the cheek.

What’s he passing on? Some secret run faster potion via the kiss? Filthy cheat

Pep using the swapping pills technique from his rave days.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 1:55am
Just watched the BBC documentary, Britains Cycling Superheroes. Listening to Shane Sutton talking about marginal gains and how getting that extra 5 percent might involve getting a TUE LOL LOL LOL 

Surely it's only a matter of time before the British cycling team over that decade or so along with Team Sky go down as the dirtiest teams of all time in sport, not just cycling.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Surely it's only a matter of time before the British cycling team over that decade or so along with Team Sky go down as the dirtiest teams of all time in sport, not just cycling.
Be doin well to top the East Germans LOL
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 9:02am

Just watched the BBC documentary, Britains Cycling Superheroes. Listening to Shane Sutton talking about marginal gains and how getting that extra 5 percent might involve getting a TUE LOL LOL LOL 

What they are doing goes far beyond anything we've seen before.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 8:37am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

What they are doing goes far beyond anything we've seen before.

No it doesn't. That's more or less the whole point of the Sky story, they are doing the exact same as everyone else, despite saying that wouldn't happen, ever. Nobody can actually name a single thing they do that hasn't been done by other cycling teams at some point in the past, or are doing to this day. Up to & including TUE's and possibly motors.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 2:37pm
That is what I found so funny about the TUE comments from Sutton. The normalisation of gaming the system regards TUEs. For him to be so open and blunt about that was hilarious LOL

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 7:52pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 44>
  Share Topic