You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drug smuggling - Peru two

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Shock - she was talking bollox about being driven out of the North

Where did you see this?

Didn't believe a word of her story from the other night. Nor any of her story since her story emerged three years ago. A coniving liar who knew exactly what she was at

Independent/herald 
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:16pm
hilarious reading; politicians calling her out. she might as well stay in peru after her parole. dopey f*ck really doesn't deserve a second chance when she's still lying her way about life
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:34pm
The leaving for sectarianism related reasons lie is quite bizarre really. Like, it doesn't impact anything in terms of her overall story so why would she bother saying it? It's not like people don't go to Ibiza to work/play over the summer all the time.

Really strange as I say and considering her previous fibs she's starting to come across as a bit of a pathological liar at this stage.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

The leaving for sectarianism related reasons lie is quite bizarre really. Like, it doesn't impact anything in terms of her overall story so why would she bother saying it? It's not like people don't go to Ibiza to work/play over the summer all the time.

Really strange as I say and considering her previous fibs she's starting to come across as a bit of a pathological liar at this stage.
I believe her, have you seen the Nordies on here, bitter twisted individuals.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I believe her, have you seen the Nordies on here, bitter twisted individuals.
Our one's are grand it's the others with the big heads and the scraped knuckles on here who are the bitter and twisted bigots
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 12:57pm
Wouldn't surprise me if she owed someone a few bob in the north from partying up there and bailed to avoid that. Can't help herself with the lies.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Should the thinking basically be so that she has done nothing wrong really? People take drugs and alcohol, people gamble. It just happens to be the case that drugs and the trafficking of drugs is illegal, while drinking alcohol and gambling are mostly legal. In essence though, that's all archaic thinking and in essence she has done very little wrong!

I don't think anyone is saying that at all. She committed a crime, got sentenced, released on parole - so what's the issue? It doesn't matter what sentence she would get here. In this country some people get a fine for rape. In other countries paedophilia is not illegal. It's a total irrelevance.

However a lot of people are taking very high moral ground on this. If you buy or take cocaine you actively finance drug gangs in this country and overseas drug cartels. You are contributory. That's no maybe. Therefore you create a situation where drug mules are sought and paid to bring the product from developing countries to Europe. It is hypocritical in the extreme to come across all sanctimonious about those who are bringing the powder to back of the toilet cistern for you to snort.

Don't and have never disagreed with the logic of people buying illegal drugs also contributing to the problem. Since I've never myself done this, I presume I am perfectly entitled to take the moral high ground so on this by your logic?

I agree, she's done her time and fair enough she now has a chance to get on with her life. My problem with all of this is the media perception of what seems to have happened. If this was some young fella from a gang in Ireland captured in Peru smuggling a large amount of cocaine all of the comments on this issue would be confined to the 'scumbags thread' on ybig. It seems her age and her good looks seem to have left people feeling a lot more sympathetic towards her and I can't understand that at all.

1. Do you really think she is good looking? Not for me.
2. If it was a gang member then it would be one crime within an overall pattern as opposed to someone being caught up in a lifestyle, making a serious error of judgement, committing a crime, getting caught and paying for it. Massive massive difference in the two and fwiw judged differently in courts thoughout the world. It's why they look for previous before sentencing.

1. Well, she's not bad looking. It's quite clear that the media interestin hugely driven on the fact that she's a good looking girl. The Mirror/Sun had a picture of her ex with her half naked on their front page only yesterday. Sex sells, the media absolutely love that angle of this. You are very naive if you think otherwise.

2. Hence why I mentioned young gang member, who could have no previous at all in terms of a criminal record. Again, you are very naive if you think the media perception around these would be any way similar. As I mentioned earlier, if this was the case, the only place on ybig it would be mentioned is on the scumbag thread. People would take almost the exact same news about an Irish person in a totally different way.

Listening to the interview the other night, I found that comment about being driven out of Northern Ireland absolutely bizarre. She was really laying on the sympathy game. She had very little to gain from such a comment. If true she may have gained a tiny bit of sympathy. If untrue like it seems to be, people will see that she has been a very manipulative lying person all along. I'm not sure why she doesn't just keep her head down. You'd have to wonder who is advising her.

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

If this tramp had not been caught what are the odds she would have done it again and again until finally caught out

I would say 100%.
Anyone buying her rubbish is an idiot.
Her "story" about thinking she was drug muling to Barcelona but ending up in Peru is hiliourious!
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 7:00am
I'd love to f**king her.
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 6:47am
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 8:14am
"The fifth-floor apartment in Lima is home to Irish-American Archbishop Sean Walsh and his wife."

If you're gonna be a priest, South America's the place.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:40pm
SimonCox View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonCox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:47pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:49pm

"The fifth-floor apartment in Lima is home to Irish-American Archbishop Sean Walsh and his wife."

If you're gonna be a priest, South America's the place.

D'you know how to make... arrows?
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

http://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/video-republic-of-telly-will-be-taking-the-pss-out-of-that-michaela-mccollum-interview/539160 

that's the first I seen of the original interview, Peruvian jail hasn't done her any harm looks wise

You would think the Peruvian authoriites should be marketing their jails as makeover spas complete with before and after photos
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

If this tramp had not been caught what are the odds she would have done it again and again until finally caught out

I would say 100%.
Her "story" about thinking she was drug muling to Barcelona but ending up in Peru is hiliourious!
Eh, the stuff I bought off her was top, top quality, way, way better than any sh*t you'd ever get in Ireland.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by SimonCox SimonCox wrote:

PAY-mule.jpg

NSFW

So it was crack she was smuggling
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

I would say 100%.
Eh, the stuff I bought off her was top, top quality, way, way better than any sh*t you'd ever get in Ireland.

Big smileBig smileBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
  Share Topic