URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=45287
Printed Date: 09 May 2024 at 10:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Drug smuggling - Peru two
Posted By: tonyjaa
Subject: Drug smuggling - Peru two
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:17am
.....in Peru muling Cocaine

her family and friends were all over the media this week seeking any info on her after 13 days without contact - she was feared dead in Ibiza. she went to work on the island at the beginning of June

http://www.thejournal.ie/michaella-mccollum-connolly-missing-1029682-Aug2013/?utm_source=shortlink" rel="nofollow - http://www.thejournal.ie/michaella-mccollum-connolly-missing-1029682-Aug2013/?utm_source=shortlink - before

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/missing-irish-club-hostess-held-in-peru-over-175m-cocaine-allegation-29488830.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/missing-irish-club-hostess-held-in-peru-over-175m-cocaine-allegation-29488830.html - after

Replies:
Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:19am
Yeah she is f**ked.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:22am
^this

we were all talking about it in work the other day and this was NOT one of the scenarios we came up with

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:28am
Should make for a good Banged Up Abroad

Posted By: Andkend
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:39am
how did she get caught up in that malarkey, thats heavy sh*t - from being a dancer/ night club hostess to being a drugs mule - what the hell happened???

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

how did she get caught up in that malarkey, thats heavy sh*t - from being a dancer/ night club hostess to being a drugs mule - what the hell happened???

hopefully there is some kind of link to the Cocaine trade in Belfast - she was only in Ibiza since the start of June, no way are u thrown directly into muling - this is a long time planned thing

fecking scumbags

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:44am
a girl from England was arrested with her too btw , she was found with less cocaine than Micaela - she just had the 5.780 kilos

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

hopefully there is some kind of link to the Cocaine trade in Belfast - she was only in Ibiza since the start of June, no way are u thrown directly into muling - this is a long time planned thing

fecking scumbags

She must have been shoving a fair bit of it up her own nose or in some kind of debt to the wrong people to be either stupid or afraid enough to think she would get through the customs -

Poor girl - she will know all about it now so she will.

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:54am

fecking scumbags

Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be? For all we know they were guinea pigs. Sounds to me she went over to Ibiza with the usual intentions on sh*te money. Then someone eyed them up making a big money offer and off they went

No way was it linked to Belfast IMO

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:54am
I have been reading up on this too - interesting story.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:55am
Poor girl? Amazing the difference that your sex can make in terms of sympathy

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

fecking scumbags

Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be? For all we know they were guinea pigs. Sounds to me she went over to Ibiza with the usual intentions on sh*te money. Then someone eyed them up making a big money offer and off they went

' Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be '

interpret that for me please

och are u trolling me ? utter utter facepalm

Posted By: Saint Tom
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:00pm
Translate ?

-------------
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:02pm

fecking scumbags

' Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be '

interpret that for me please

och are u trolling me ? utter utter facepalm

Why would drug smugglers give a fook if they were only in ibiza a few weeks or whatever your point is. Why would they care less who they send muling

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Translate ?

i think someone is trying to troll me , pathetic

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:04pm
I would have serious sympathy for anyone male or female of that age in that situation -

I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough - so I am assuming she is taking the stuff -

You would have to feel sorry for anyone who would be banged up in a jail in Peru for drugs smuggling - anything for that mater -

I rem one of the first times I was in Ibiza, it was the end of may - we met lots of Irish who had landed there with the dream of being in sunny party land Ibiza - thing was they were dealing or being middle people because the money was running out. -Paddys meet them on the strip where their first job is to hustle people into bars with drinks vouchers, only getting paid for every person that presents the flyer they gave them - then paddy wants to get sorted for drugs, they make a bit - being a bit of a mammy I was telling them to be very careful - the spanish police are not to be messed with - but it went in one ear and out the other - they just laughed at me - most of them only have a one way flight - it all seems simple enough - although I have to say, not many people would end up thinking they could bring in drugs from Peru - I just can't believe a girl would think it could work out.

Posted By: dublin-hammer
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:17pm
no sympathy for anyone who gets themselfs into this sorta thing! Weve all seen banged up abroad, we know whats gona happen to ya.

-------------
I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas...priests... More drink!

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:19pm

Translate ?

So to troll' means 'to disagree' in your language? Good to know

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:37pm

Translate ?

So to troll' means 'to disagree' in your language? Good to know

the beginning of your original post im referring to NOTHING to do with your opinion that followed , the one u have conveniantly not explained

but u know that

Posted By: JUICEBOMB
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:44pm
I was thinking more down the line that she prob got lured(promise of a better job,more money)to Peru(she could of been told she was going somewhere else)with some sham,prob told they'd party for a few days,he'd pay for everything,place is amazing blah blah ......they arrive,he tells her it's a one way trip unless she moves a bit is Charlie for him then he'd pay for her to go home.shes in a strange place,no money etc etc agrees and gets caught.

I just find it hard to believe she ran up a huge personal drug debt in Ibiza or was that broke that she went to Peru to be a drug runner to pay it off.i sure if she heard Peru she could of done a burner in Ibiza on them or just payed the debt of by been one of there personal skanks.or maybe she was in with them all along and deserves what she gets......she'll get at least ten years down there.

-------------
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:48pm
Tony trying to turn a girl getting arrested in Peru into a "hun" v catholic thing. Such a one dimensional character.

I wouldn't be surprised if he checked her background before posting

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:54pm
no evidence ANYWHERE to suggest that but thanks for ruining the thread

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:55pm
I Know........What you're up to...........

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

I was thinking more down the line that she prob got lured(promise of a better job,more money)to Peru(she could of been told she was going somewhere else)with some sham,prob told they'd party for a few days,he'd pay for everything,place is amazing blah blah ......they arrive,he tells her it's a one way trip unless she moves a bit is Charlie for him then he'd pay for her to go home.shes in a strange place,no money etc etc agrees and gets caught.

I just find it hard to believe she ran up a huge personal drug debt in Ibiza or was that broke that she went to Peru to be a drug runner to pay it off.i sure if she heard Peru she could of done a burner in Ibiza on them or just payed the debt of by been one of there personal skanks.or maybe she was in with them all along and deserves what she gets......she'll get at least ten years down there.

Nothing to do with me pal

Posted By: IrishPride
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:25pm
Jaysus thats some twist to the storyline

-------------
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship

Posted By: corkery
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
Trial by media goes on. If she's found guilty, to hell with her.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:45pm
Went to Ibiza on holidays, ends up in Peru. Fcukin Ryanair are getting worse every week

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: kimbap
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:02pm

Exactly what i thought.The last one from Peru with the two English lads was one of the best.

She is rightly fcuked.We all do dumb things when we're young so feel sorry for her but don't smuggle high grade narcotics in Peru if ya can help it.

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:08pm
What's the problem , she'll be home in ten years , great slim body, fluent Spanish, extreme makeover meets banged up abroad, might even write a book and get it made into a movie, be grand

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: seanyshuffler
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:13pm
Maybe she thought it was cinnamon not cocaine.

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:13pm

EXACTLY my first thought, already been a good few Irish on it, this will make for a good one

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Maybe she thought it was cinnamon not cocaine.

You mean Raisins Wink

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: shouty
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Went to Ibiza on holidays, ends up in Peru. Fcukin Ryanair are getting worse every week

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:47pm

fecking scumbags

Doubt it.

It's not that complicated, people are always on the look out for good mules.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Ginzo
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:49pm
standard sentence of 6 years 8 months for trafficking in peru

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11450202" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11450202

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:56pm
What are the prisons like in Peru?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

What's the problem , she'll be home in ten years , great slim body, fluent Spanish, extreme makeover meets banged up abroad, might even write a book and get it made into a movie, be grand

she's already a lingerie model!

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Exactly , she won't be putting on the pounds in Peru like her competitors eating kebabs in Belfast and Dublin, , be in great shape in 2020 for more modeling work

-------------

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

What are the prisons like in Peru?
Like Mosney I've heard.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Ginzo Ginzo wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11450202" rel="nofollow - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11450202

They usually if not always get out early. Should be out by 25. Not that thats any consilation. Have no sympathy for her but I do for the family. Yes we all do stupid things but thisConfused Its not as if there hasnt been tv shows and movies made about this exact thing. She wasnt born yesterday. 

Granted more mules get through than not but that's not a defense. Shed more than likely have done it again if she got through this time. Easy money and all that

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:26pm

no shes not
https://twitter.com/michaellamccoll" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/michaellamccoll
the midnitemanagement girls arent lingerie models

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:29pm

no shes not
https://twitter.com/michaellamccoll" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/michaellamccoll
Some quality perving pics on that accountClap

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:30pm
thats Caroline Harriot^^^

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 3:37pm

Good style of prison so. Six years isn't enough though.

-------------
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

First of all, it's a woman's prison shell be in. Secondly, she didn't murder anybody. People in this country commit far worse crimes and get lesser sentences.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Metal Paul
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 4:25pm
Stupid girl. Clown

-------------
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."

Posted By: kimbap
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 5:08pm
If banged up abroad has thaught me anything its that the womens prison are a lot different to the mens.Also they rarely seem to serve their sentence,they're usually out in 5 years.

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 5:31pm

fecking scumbags

LOL yeah like the world revolves around Belfast

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

First of all, it's a woman's prison shell be in. Secondly, she didn't murder anybody. People in this country commit far worse crimes and get lesser sentences.
It's prison, not a holiday home.

-------------

Posted By: mouldymould
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 10:40am
Could end up being very similar to these two girls' stories.
Only concrete thing we know so far is they were also arrested at the check-in desk with similar amounts of cocaine.

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 1:27pm

-------------

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Ya dirty bastard

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 2:37pm
I've no sympathy for her what so ever, as posted already there would be no heartbreaking story if it were a man who was caught and not Michaella. 

Everyone know's what the drug scene is like in Ibiza, no doubt she was caught up in a partying habit and was living well beyond her means. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: eire32
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 2:40pm
Poor girl you have to feel for her

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Poor girl you have to feel for her

You're only saying that because you've probably tossed off over her pictures! 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Posted By: PanteirA
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 4:00pm
The speculation posted here is pure wank. Ye know sweet f**k all about her and how she ended up in this situation but continue posting sh*te on the internet. More of ye feeling sorry for her ffs. As said above if it was a man nobody here would give two f**ks unless you knew him . If she is convicted of this she will have to lie in the bed she made , in a cell. And don't be talking sh*t about her being caught out and sent on a run to clear her debt. Stop posting bullsh*t

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 4:05pm
That girl like many others do this for the money. It's a lucrative business. And now she's been caught, and she'll have to pay the consequences.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 6:06pm
If you go looking for trouble you'll find it, i wonder if she was pickpocketed there also

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Could end up being very similar to these two girls' stories.
Only concrete thing we know so far is they were also arrested at the check-in desk with similar amounts of cocaine.

I have only seen this show through this site - God they were so taken in, that guy Jose was absolutely involved - I feel sad for that girl saying ' I know in my heart' he was the one set them up.

Mind you, in a way - it looks like the whole thing sorted their lives out - bit of a rough rehab but at least they are still alive.

Nasty business
People who take drugs don't even give a thought as to how they get here -

Posted By: charco2006
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:29pm
If she is guilty then why would anyone have sympathy for her?! If you are stupid enough to do somethine like this then tough luck. I dont care about the moral side of things regarding the drugs, but if someone is stupid and greedy enough to try to smuggle a load of coke from Peru, knowing full well the consequences then fair is fair. She will probably say she was forced to do it by some gangsters but in fairness if you are mixing with those types of people in the first place then you are an idiot

-------------
"What ya doin down there ya shoneen man!"

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by charco2006 charco2006 wrote:

If she is guilty then why would anyone have sympathy for her?! If you are stupid enough to do somethine like this then tough luck. I dont care about the moral side of things regarding the drugs, but if someone is stupid and greedy enough to try to smuggle a load of coke from Peru, knowing full well the consequences then fair is fair. She will probably say she was forced to do it by some gangsters but in fairness if you are mixing with those types of people in the first place then you are an idiot

I agree with you about their greed, how could you even consider it. They are obviously moving in circles where coke is used and they are quite ok with that - but I doubt they ever really saw the people for what they are -

They know all about it now.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 7:52pm

I agree with you about their greed, how could you even consider it. They are obviously moving in circles where coke is used and they are quite ok with that - but I doubt they ever really saw the people for what they are -

Yeah. Obviously she is only 20 so she is young and naive. But when i was younger i did a lot of stuff and things i think back on as being stupid but atleast i knew when to draw the line, and who to steer away from. If someone is an international drug baron, then its probably wise to keep your distance....unless you are an idiot :D I dont feel any sympathy for her, but i do feel for her family

-------------

Posted By: Newryrep
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 8:17pm

Eh ? no doubt it will be the usual story ' we were given a free 2 week trip to Peru then ...................

If she they didn't know what they were getting into then they should be jailed for her fcking stupidity

-------------
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 9:03pm
no I absolutely agree - they were stupid beyond belief, probably putting a fair amount of what they were carrying up their noses - they must have been because its the only excuse for thinking they could ever get away with it.

However I really doubt they were hanging out with the Pablo Escobar of the Peru cocaine trade - in fairness it would not take anyone long to shift coke in Ibiza and more than likely the girls had the small load in their cases keeping the police busy and it all looking like the police are doing their bit to stop drugs while the real amount of drugs a much bigger amount goes through in the background -

A model - loads of press - SMOKE SCREEN

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 11:49pm

no I absolutely agree - they were stupid beyond belief, probably putting a fair amount of what they were carrying up their noses - they must have been because its the only excuse for thinking they could ever get away with it.

However I really doubt they were hanging out with the Pablo Escobar of the Peru cocaine trade - in fairness it would not take anyone long to shift coke in Ibiza and more than likely the girls had the small load in their cases keeping the police busy and it all looking like the police are doing their bit to stop drugs while the real amount of drugs a much bigger amount goes through in the background -

Don't know your reasons for thinking this Andkend , but they still got involved.

Posted By: athlonecelt
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 11:56pm
You cant be forced to smuggle drugs. Unless someone has kidnapped your kids. Those programmes where they didnt realise what they were doing until that morning in their hotel rooms, they always have an option to walk straight up to the nearest police and hand over the entire package. Evidently its the last thing they would even think of doing but if they could contraol themselves to think about it whats the worst that could happen if you give yourself up at the airport ?

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Don't know your reasons for thinking this Andkend , but they still got involved.

By the sounds of the reports they had more than a small load

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 11:59pm

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:03am

The man speaks the truth

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:17am

The man speaks the truth

Wouldn't know myself. The only thing that goes up my nose is my finger.

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:51am

The man speaks the truth

Wouldn't know myself. The only thing that goes up my nose is my finger.

LOL Seany... nose picking is a filthy habit

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 6:36am
The whole of Ibiza is off their heads by all accounts - the elite of the elite party in Ibiza and by their thousands, they have the money to pay for it, the drugs got to get there somehow -

Those two girls by the sounds of things would have stuck out a mile - they hardly look like back packers -

In the program with the two americans they said that they were told what to say, but looking back on it they said the resort they said they were in was off season and you would want to have been crazy to be hanging out there - it looks like they were set up - surely if the story was suspect in any way it was risky - these boys are not stupid -

The two innocent girls take the hit while the real deal walks in while all the people are busy with them - maybe even the same amount -

I hate coke - no interest in it - but I think drugs should be legal and then it could be controlled - the sh*t is not expensive to produce but its getting it to the destination - there will always be stupid, greedy idiots who get caught up in it - no government ever gets any tax from it, in fact it costs them a fortune to police it - make it legal and if people want to take it, thats their problem -

Would more people want to take it? maybe, would the whole of society breakdown? I don't think so - maybe even less people would take it, because being legal it would not be as cool.

Anyway - very dumb girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6fJy8aOuw" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6fJy8aOuw

Posted By: Black Knee Stevie
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

fecking scumbags

LOL yeah like the world revolves around Belfast

LOL And Her not even from Belfast

-------------
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:20pm
whats with all the retardness?

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:21pm
DailyMail have alleged quotes from a prison guard saying the girls are on a hunger strike in protest at being framed ?

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 12:33pm

The speculation posted here is pure wank. Ye know sweet f**k all about her and how she ended up in this situation but continue posting sh*te on the internet. More of ye feeling sorry for her ffs. As said above if it was a man nobody here would give two f**ks unless you knew him . If she is convicted of this she will have to lie in the bed she made , in a cell. And don't be talking sh*t about her being caught out and sent on a run to clear her debt. Stop posting bullsh*t

Confused What is it to youEmbarrassed

Posted By: flow
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 2:26pm
I dont have any sympathy for those two on the youtube clip they knew in advanced they were going to be smuggling coke and if they were being paid 10k and an all inclusive hol it was hardly for a small amount, they werent starving or lack of shelter it was pure greed and ye my heart broke for them being locked up abroad but if they had gotten away with it how many times would thry have repeated it?!

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 2:28pm

whats with all the retardness?

Oh the irony LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 10:27pm

Its nothing to me. What is it got to do with you. But sure yeah, im the embarrassed one here telling everyone how she ended up in this situation with my superior knowledge of drug trafficking

Posted By: colmoc
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 10:29pm

Its nothing to me. What is it got to do with you. But sure yeah, im the embarrassed one here telling everyone how she ended up in this situation with my superior knowledge of drug trafficking
cam daown cam daown

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:11am
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/michaella-to-protest-innocence-as-bishop-claims-girls-set-up-29493585.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/michaella-to-protest-innocence-as-bishop-claims-girls-set-up-29493585.html

Video of them in Peru airport. The English wan appears very calm and assured

Posted By: Cabra Hoop
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:12am
Why were they in Peru ?

-------------
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:14am

forced how?  if loads of mules get through then why were they the ones who were caught ?

not convinced michaella is as innocent as she protests.

why didnt she tell her parents she was in peru ? was she kidnapped ?

-------------

Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:18am

She's from Aughnacloy originally, right on the border of Tyrone and Monaghan.

I'd say her family are absolutely mortified....she really should be much more adept at smuggling.

-------------
@AntrimMan85

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Why were they in Peru ?

Precisely.......why the fook would anyone wanna go to Peru other than climb a mountain for charity?

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:22am
Roger - Maybe they were the dodge and the cops were tipped off. Some other mules could have been on the flight and these two were sacrificied to the cops.

-------------

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:23am

Me thinks someone is using the product here LOL

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Why were they in Peru ?

Precisely.......why the fook would anyone wanna go to Peru other than climb a mountain for charity?

FFS FW,  loads of people go to peru for legit reasons. They are usually the back backing types who are including it in a tour of South America.  I doubt that she did but who knows.  

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:26am

Roger - Maybe they were the dodge and the cops were tipped off. Some other mules could have been on the flight and these two were sacrificied to the cops.

now thats the kind of speculation i like !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:31am

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/michaella-to-protest-innocence-as-bishop-claims-girls-set-up-29493585.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/michaella-to-protest-innocence-as-bishop-claims-girls-set-up-29493585.html

Video of them in Peru airport. The English wan appears very calm and assured

And extremely cute.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:33am
Just goes to show what a load of makeup and photo shopping etc can do 

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Posted By: MC Hammered
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Why were they in Peru ?

Riding. Loads and loads of riding Latina women who are gameball. That's not probably why she went though.

A couple of other reasons
- Cheap booze
- Cheap everything
- Party cities
- Sun
- Beaches
- Jungle

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:34am
She was probably told she was only moving half a kilo and then got lumbered with 5 keys.

-------------

Posted By: reddladd
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:35am
If you were judging them on body language in that video then they knew what they were doing. The Irish girl doesn't look very nervous as is reported in the piece. She actually looks bored.

-------------
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:40am
Come on MC H - These two work in bars in Majorca, head off to Peru (young bar workers are so well paid in Majorca they can afford flights to Peru) without telling anyone and get caught with 11kg of Coke (where did they get the money for that ?). I think they were set up to take the fall for something bigger, colleteral damage.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

If you were judging them on body language in that video then they knew what they were doing. The Irish girl doesn't look very nervous as is reported in the piece. She actually looks bored.

Book of them do -

You can tell a lot from the way they act or react - and both don't look as if they knew they had a suitcase full of coke and the prospect of facing 25 years in jail.

-------------
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

I'd say her family are absolutely mortified....she really should be much more adept at smuggling.

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 11:07am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

LOL
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 11:20am
why were they in Peru? the million dollar question, the Irish one stuck out like a sore thumb with that bun ontop of her head - they were lambs to he slaughter - who knows the Irish one may even have thought she was going out with one of the guys that sent her -because that is the only thing that could explain how she ended up in Peru with aload of coke in food products - maybe it was like the Tayto crisps she thought she was bringing them back some stuff from home -

Who knows

One thing for sure - I would not put those two in charge of 1.5 million euro or pounds worth of coke - they were not the only mules on the flight - my speculation and this is after years of watching movies - is that they got to the airport early stood out like a sore thumb, the police and drugs squad are busy dealing with them and the real coke mules checks in while all sh*t is breaking loose with the two girls.

The people they know and can identify are nobodies and really they know nothing so any info won't hang anyone important -

Dear god, how did they get caught up in that mess - parents and family must be mortified and out of their mind with worry. Silly silly girls.

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2013 at 11:25am

my speculation and this is after years of watching movies - .

Clap fully qualified in speculation LOLClap 

i am liking this dummy theory lads, although surely 11KG was a bit much for the dummy run , surely 2k each would have been enough ???

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net