You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drug smuggling - Peru two

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Translate ?

i think someone is trying to troll me , pathetic

So to troll' means 'to disagree' in your language? Good to know

the beginning of your original post im referring to NOTHING to do with your opinion that followed , the one u have conveniantly not explained

but u know that
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:44pm
I was thinking more down the line that she prob got lured(promise of a better job,more money)to Peru(she could of been told she was going somewhere else)with some sham,prob told they'd party for a few days,he'd pay for everything,place is amazing blah blah ......they arrive,he tells her it's a one way trip unless she moves a bit is Charlie for him then he'd pay for her to go home.shes in a strange place,no money etc etc agrees and gets caught.

I just find it hard to believe she ran up a huge personal drug debt in Ibiza or was that broke that she went to Peru to be a drug runner to pay it off.i sure if she heard Peru she could of done a burner in Ibiza on them or just payed the debt of by been one of there personal skanks.or maybe she was in with them all along and deserves what she gets......she'll get at least ten years down there.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:48pm
Tony trying to turn a girl getting arrested in Peru into a "hun" v catholic thing. Such a one dimensional character.

I wouldn't be surprised if he checked her background before posting

Edited by Landon Donovan - 10 Aug 2013 at 12:49pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:54pm
no evidence ANYWHERE to suggest that but thanks for ruining the thread
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:55pm
I Know........What you're up to...........
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

I was thinking more down the line that she prob got lured(promise of a better job,more money)to Peru(she could of been told she was going somewhere else)with some sham,prob told they'd party for a few days,he'd pay for everything,place is amazing blah blah ......they arrive,he tells her it's a one way trip unless she moves a bit is Charlie for him then he'd pay for her to go home.shes in a strange place,no money etc etc agrees and gets caught.

I just find it hard to believe she ran up a huge personal drug debt in Ibiza or was that broke that she went to Peru to be a drug runner to pay it off.i sure if she heard Peru she could of done a burner in Ibiza on them or just payed the debt of by been one of there personal skanks.or maybe she was in with them all along and deserves what she gets......she'll get at least ten years down there.

Nothing to do with me pal
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:25pm
Jaysus thats some twist to the storyline
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
Trial by media goes on. If she's found guilty, to hell with her.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 1:45pm
Went to Ibiza on holidays, ends up in Peru. Fcukin Ryanair are getting worse every week

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:02pm

Should make for a good Banged Up Abroad

Exactly what i thought.The last one from Peru with the two English lads was one of the best.

She is rightly fcuked.We all do dumb things when we're young so feel sorry for her but don't smuggle high grade narcotics in Peru if ya can help it.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:08pm
What's the problem , she'll be home in ten years , great slim body, fluent Spanish, extreme makeover meets banged up abroad, might even write a book and get it made into a movie, be grand
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:13pm
Maybe she thought it was cinnamon not cocaine.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:13pm

Should make for a good Banged Up Abroad

EXACTLY my first thought, already been a good few Irish on it, this will make for a good one
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Maybe she thought it was cinnamon not cocaine.

You mean Raisins Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
shouty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Went to Ibiza on holidays, ends up in Peru. Fcukin Ryanair are getting worse every week

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

how did she get caught up in that malarkey, thats heavy sh*t - from being a dancer/ night club hostess to being a drugs mule - what the hell happened???

hopefully there is some kind of link to the Cocaine trade in Belfast - she was only in Ibiza since the start of June, no way are u thrown directly into muling - this is a long time planned thing

fecking scumbags

Doubt it.

It's not that complicated, people are always on the look out for good mules.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ginzo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:49pm
standard sentence of 6 years 8 months for trafficking in peru

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 2:56pm
What are the prisons like in Peru?
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 30>
  Share Topic