You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drug smuggling - Peru two

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drug smuggling - Peru two
    Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:17am
.....in Peru muling Cocaine

her family and friends were all over the media this week seeking any info on her after 13 days without contact - she was feared dead in Ibiza. she went to work on the island at the beginning of June

http://www.thejournal.ie/michaella-mccollum-connolly-missing-1029682-Aug2013/?utm_source=shortlink - before

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/missing-irish-club-hostess-held-in-peru-over-175m-cocaine-allegation-29488830.html - after

Edited by tonyjaa - 10 Aug 2013 at 11:18am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:19am
Yeah she is f**ked.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:22am
^this

we were all talking about it in work the other day and this was NOT one of the scenarios we came up with

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:28am
Should make for a good Banged Up Abroad
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:39am
how did she get caught up in that malarkey, thats heavy sh*t - from being a dancer/ night club hostess to being a drugs mule - what the hell happened???
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

how did she get caught up in that malarkey, thats heavy sh*t - from being a dancer/ night club hostess to being a drugs mule - what the hell happened???

hopefully there is some kind of link to the Cocaine trade in Belfast - she was only in Ibiza since the start of June, no way are u thrown directly into muling - this is a long time planned thing

fecking scumbags
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:44am
a girl from England was arrested with her too btw , she was found with less cocaine than Micaela - she just had the 5.780 kilos
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

hopefully there is some kind of link to the Cocaine trade in Belfast - she was only in Ibiza since the start of June, no way are u thrown directly into muling - this is a long time planned thing

fecking scumbags

She must have been shoving a fair bit of it up her own nose or in some kind of debt to the wrong people to be either stupid or afraid enough to think she would get through the customs -

Poor girl - she will know all about it now so she will.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:54am

fecking scumbags

Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be? For all we know they were guinea pigs. Sounds to me she went over to Ibiza with the usual intentions on sh*te money. Then someone eyed them up making a big money offer and off they went

No way was it linked to Belfast IMO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:54am
I have been reading up on this too - interesting story.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:55am
Poor girl? Amazing the difference that your sex can make in terms of sympathy
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

fecking scumbags

Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be? For all we know they were guinea pigs. Sounds to me she went over to Ibiza with the usual intentions on sh*te money. Then someone eyed them up making a big money offer and off they went

' Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be '

interpret that for me please

och are u trolling me ? utter utter facepalm

Edited by tonyjaa - 10 Aug 2013 at 12:00pm
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:00pm
Translate ?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:02pm

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

fecking scumbags

' Of course you are. Why wouldnt you be '

interpret that for me please

och are u trolling me ? utter utter facepalm

Why would drug smugglers give a fook if they were only in ibiza a few weeks or whatever your point is. Why would they care less who they send muling
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Translate ?

i think someone is trying to troll me , pathetic
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:04pm
I would have serious sympathy for anyone male or female of that age in that situation -

I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough - so I am assuming she is taking the stuff -

You would have to feel sorry for anyone who would be banged up in a jail in Peru for drugs smuggling - anything for that mater -

I rem one of the first times I was in Ibiza, it was the end of may - we met lots of Irish who had landed there with the dream of being in sunny party land Ibiza - thing was they were dealing or being middle people because the money was running out. -Paddys meet them on the strip where their first job is to hustle people into bars with drinks vouchers, only getting paid for every person that presents the flyer they gave them - then paddy wants to get sorted for drugs, they make a bit - being a bit of a mammy I was telling them to be very careful - the spanish police are not to be messed with - but it went in one ear and out the other - they just laughed at me - most of them only have a one way flight - it all seems simple enough - although I have to say, not many people would end up thinking they could bring in drugs from Peru - I just can't believe a girl would think it could work out.

Edited by Andkend - 10 Aug 2013 at 12:06pm
dublin-hammer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dublin-hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:17pm
no sympathy for anyone who gets themselfs into this sorta thing! Weve all seen banged up abroad, we know whats gona happen to ya.
I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas...priests... More drink!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Translate ?

i think someone is trying to troll me , pathetic

So to troll' means 'to disagree' in your language? Good to know
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>
  Share Topic