Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darron Gibson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 250>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:51am
The only thing Gibbo has tackled is a giant sized haddock and chips
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 7:55am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

You deduced all this from a 3 minute cameo appearance? Gibson has always been slow, it didn't affect him in looking impressive in the past. Nor has it acted as an impediment to many greats of the game, one of whom made his final Chelsea appearance in the game. Sunderland have far more serious problems than Gibson, he came into a terrible team midway through the season having hardly played a match in 3 years, what exactly were you expecting from him?
When did he ever look impressive?  Might have a few good games for United and that's about it.  Never rated him and never will.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:00pm
Filmed last night on a night out in Sunderland sl*gging off some of his team mates who are only there cos of the high wages - Lamine Kone and Jermaine Lens specifically.

I've took the piss out of him alot but he's gained more respect in my books, just echoing what 40,000 people think every week LOL

Quote "We're f**king sh*t but it's down to some of the people who are here who dont deserve to be" 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:36pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:41pm
He's gone down in my estimation. Obviously pissed off his face hardly able to string two sentences together. That along with being found drink driving with no shoes on. No wonder his career has gone down the pan
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

He's gone down in my estimation. Obviously pissed off his face hardly able to string two sentences together. That along with being found drink driving with no shoes on. No wonder his career has gone down the pan

agreed, sad to see such wasted talent. i know he has had injury issues but conduct off the field concerning. only 27 caps for us after all these years
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:57pm
He's been injured a lot and declared himself unavailable which both contribute to his lack of caps.

It's Saturday night in preseason, surely he's entitled to go out for a few pints without some snake recording everything he says.

He's absolutely nothing wrong here.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:58pm
No points from me. Personally, if I was a Sunderland fan I'd be fairly annoyed. Saying it "like it is" after a 5-0 trashing by a team who would not be Top 10 in the PL, and a limp relegation doesn't cut it for me.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:11pm
Spoke to the author of that video - McGeady was there too but only had a few pints but f**ked off home, Gibbo was there literally all night and was absolutely smashed and still praising David Moyes off-camera.

Irish football players and Sunderland, we turn them into alcoholics, McGeady's only been here a fortnight! LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Spoke to the author of that video - McGeady was there too but only had a few pints but f**ked off home, Gibbo was there literally all night and was absolutely smashed and still praising David Moyes off-camera.

Irish football players and Sunderland, we turn them into alcoholics, McGeady's only been here a fortnight! LOL
I am no fan of the guzzler but that coont behind the phone needs a good fckin slap, a fckin snake of the highest order, and why did nobody step in and end that bolloxology 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:36pm
I'm not fan of the amateur cameramen that we are constantly encountering, but Gibson said what he said.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:46pm
Threatening a fan, he said: 'I'll punch his f**king head in' - going on: 'stay there and we'll see what happens'.

Difficult to see where he goes from here.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 10:56pm
Gibson gets himself into these situations, it is very hard to have sympathy for him.
In saying that, any **** that pulls out a camera phone in such a situation deserves to have it used for an amateur colonoscopy.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 11:16pm
Taking advantage of a drunk person is always a classy move... In any case, it was a more impassioned rant than I'd have expected from Gibbo, I have a suspicion that Grayson may be the type of manager who likes that type of aggression
We're decent enough..
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 1:46am
Dazzler is drunken rant about professionalism
He's probably 100% right what he is saying about his team mates but it sounds a bit stupid when the person saying it is slurring his words coz he's locked.

He might go on strike again
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Dazzler is drunken rant about professionalism
He's probably 100% right what he is saying about his team mates but it sounds a bit stupid when the person saying it is slurring his words coz he's locked.

He might go on strike again

I thought he already was the way he's played for Sunderland since joining LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 7:03am
Well I must say Trap was right about him .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 9:36am
What he says is 100% right, a lot of that Sunderland team don't give a F**k.

The lad who filmed it is also a bit of a f**k if you ask me too taking advantage of someone in that state, still though as a few have said he's a professional footballer he shouldn't be in that state.

Unfortunately that's the way the world is now you can't say or do anything nowadays without a phone being produced and it being plastered over the internet in a matter of minutes.

Usually being picked up by a second rate tabloid using it to boost sales.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall Gibson walks into dressing room for training this morning LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 250>
  Share Topic