You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

You'd like to think the council would never re-zone the land to residential.
Tribunals over the years have shown the zoning wouldn't have been a problem.
Sponsored Links

Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2020 at 10:23am
Looks like Grovemore want a long term lease to invest money into Turner's Cross before they take over the club.https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-40195704.html
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 4:34pm
Colin Healy appointed manager with John Cotter as his assistant, job now is to sign some players for pre- season training.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Looks like Grovemore want a long term lease to invest money into Turner's Cross before they take over the club.https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-40195704.html
What's to invest in the stadium though? It's alright like.
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 12:55pm
I read a few articles in the Lancashire Post, Grovemore saying if they can get the lease they intend to invest in the stadium.I suppose they're comparing it to Deepdale.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 1:56pm
Pulling strokes again I see...a Leopard never changes its spots.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 1:59pm
What do you mean by that Sham, tell us what  you mean.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 2:01pm

What do you mean by that Sham, tell us what  you mean.
I’d imagine it’s to do with the statements released surrounding Beatties wages
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 3:39pm
who are the “Wycherley Group “??
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

who are the “Wycherley Group “??
What context? There was a General Manager there a few years back, Paul Wycherly

Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 4:11pm
First I've heard of this group.Paul wycherley is the ex CEO of Cork City.Maybe he's involved with a group of businessmen who wanted to take over the club last year.This bunch of spoofers hadn't a Euro between them, just a bunch of sh*tstirers.Thats what's happening again, bunch of bluffer's.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 1:56am
He was in Batchelors Walk wasnt he?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2021 at 4:20pm
Down on Fri, first time not getting the train down, where's best to park? 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 12:26am
I park outside Musgrave Park Nvidic, head for Pearce Road and pick a spot . Great to see away fans travelling,I want to go to Galway next month.Galway fans, do you sell tickets for away fans.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 7:25am

I park outside Musgrave Park Nvidic, head for Pearce Road and pick a spot . Great to see away fans travelling,I want to go to Galway next month.Galway fans, do you sell tickets for away fans.

Cheers Jack! 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 9:15am

So far only 100 toickets have gone to ST holders in Galway , now talk about letting in 200 soon this will also be taken by STs .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 9:41am
Thumbs Up Thanks Claret
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 8:19pm
Great win away to knock Sligo out of the cup, where the hell did that come from after being so crap all season.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 80>
  Share Topic