Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:31am
I hear they have opened up the bottling plant again down in langerville LOL . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:39am
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

If being 17 points clear at the top and 26 points ahead of your bunch means we're "bottling it", I'll take that any day of the week
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 10:55am
Originally posted by adineen98 adineen98 wrote:

If being 17 points clear at the top and 26 points ahead of your bunch means we're "bottling it", I'll take that any day of the week

Well you would,  would"nt you ??. Surely you dont need it made any clearer . Lucky hoors there are not too many games to go . CORK ARE BOTTLING IT ......AGAIN . 
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:01am

Well you would,  would"nt you ??. Surely you dont need it made any clearer . Lucky hoors there are not too many games to go . CORK ARE BOTTLING IT ......AGAIN . 

What nonsense? Cork were always going to lose a few games.

Rovers have bottled it this season, should be in 3rd place comfortabley but Derry are miles ahead of them, plus you got a coke head as your 1st centre forward sub )

Edited by Twoinarow - 20 Aug 2017 at 12:34am
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:02am
Wait till ya see,,,six toes will be back on here chest out telling all and sundry the four in a row is back on . Lose to Harps then us and its siht in your drawers time me buckos . Fkucin cork - ya havent the class to be champion . Bottlers . 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

What nonsense? Cork were always going to lose a few games.

Rovers have bottled it this season, should be in 3rd place comfortabley but Derry are miles ahead of them, plus you got a coke head as your 1st centre forward sub (Michael O Connor)

You go and ask me hoop . Im trying to give the langers a brain bleed here . Go back to your caravan and clean your over abundance of toes . 
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:09pm
So...we're going to win the league in Tallaght...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:57pm
Dont care where yiz win the thing long as dudnalk dont pick up the pieces of a langer implosion and get the much coveted four in a row . Still mathematically possible yes ?? . Get yer gaff in order !!! . 
Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

It's an endictment of where the league is at when Cork are run away leaders.

Without Seanie Maguire dragging them along they wouldnt even be close to their current position. They've played no different this season than they have done in previous seasons. It's just that the rest have gone so far backwards.

They don't even attempt to play football. That game tonight was shocking and unfortunately was far from a one off.

You can throw the whole ramblers/city rivalry thing at me too if you like with regard to my opinion and I'll be the first to tell you ramblers are in the exact same boat.

What Ramblers/City rivalry? Lets call a spade a spade, Cobh are a glorified pub team. The idea that Cork City could ever have a rivalry with someone in Munster is nonsense. We're too big
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

Without Seanie Maguire dragging them along they wouldnt even be close to their current position. They've played no different this season than they have done in previous seasons. It's just that the rest have gone so far backwards.

They don't even attempt to play football. That game tonight was shocking and unfortunately was far from a one off.

You can throw the whole ramblers/city rivalry thing at me too if you like with regard to my opinion and I'll be the first to tell you ramblers are in the exact same boat.

What Ramblers/City rivalry? Lets call a spade a spade, Cobh are a glorified pub team. The idea that Cork City could ever have a rivalry with someone in Munster is nonsense. We're too big

Attitudes like this is why people love to hate us, no club is too big for a rivalry Confused Personally I'd love it if Cobh were promoted
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:49pm
There is no club in Ireland  too big for anything. I always want Ramblers to win though, unless they are playing City.

Edited by pre Madonna - 19 Aug 2017 at 4:50pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

Attitudes like this is why people love to hate us, no club is too big for a rivalry Confused Personally I'd love it if Cobh were promoted

Let other teams hate us all they like, we are far bigger than any other Club in down here. Nobody here cares really, they don't like.

I know we're not too big for a rivalry.Shelbourne are our number 1 rivals, followed by Bohemians.

I'd love to see Cobh promoted myself, i go to their games regularly. But to call them rivals of ours is a bit ridiculous.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 5:38pm
Shels biggest rival these days is Cabinteely ffs
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

From our perspective i mean.

A lot of the Jonny Come latelys will say Dundalk, but if i asked any of lads i go to games with who they wanted in the next round of the Cup, Shelbourne away would be the first off everyones lips. We f**king hate them
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:23pm

He's right. Cork City fans would regard Shelbourne as the big game followed by any Dublin club. Waterford and Limerick are handy as they are close but they wouldn't be seen as a derby/rivalry.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by The Jackal The Jackal wrote:

He's right. Cork City fans would regard Shelbourne as the big game followed by any Dublin club. Waterford and Limerick are handy as they are close but they wouldn't be seen as a derby/rivalry.

I doubt Shels fans would feel the same is the issue I'd have, a one sided rivalry isn't really a rivalry.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:35pm

I doubt Shels fans would feel the same is the issue I'd have, a one sided rivalry isn't really a rivalry.
I think they did a survey of all Shels fans on the matter before; one said he didn't mind Cork City and the other said he f**king hated them.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think they did a survey of all Shels fans on the matter before; one said he didn't mind Cork City and the other said he f**king hated them.

sad but true
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 80>
  Share Topic