You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cork City Foras Co-Op Football Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 10:19pm
PM.. He was absolutely dreadful that night.. the worst I've seen him play watching him for years, but I have no doubt with the right attitude he is one of the best CBS in the league, has been too fond of the drink since McDonald came in but if JC gets him in the right frame of mind ye will be shocked at how good he can be.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

PM.. He was absolutely dreadful that night.. the worst I've seen him play watching him for years, but I have no doubt with the right attitude he is one of the best CBS in the league, has been too fond of the drink since McDonald came in but if JC gets him in the right frame of mind ye will be shocked at how good he can be.
He is a short-term solution anyway, needed defensive cover and he will do a job. He looks like he swallowed Kenny Browne though.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 10:45pm
11 more points needed.. .
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 9:45pm
gobsihtes muppets langers Thumbs Down . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 9:52pm
Ahhh,this just gets better and better. Beat the langers in their own backyard and piss off the piggy boys,
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:09pm
There just not the same without maguire. Just aswell they have a hefty lead.
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:36pm
As a Cork fan I'm delighted Bohs won as we not can't win the league at Harps on a monday night.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:08am
Shame the unbeaten run is gone, it was always going to be a tricky one. Fair play to Bohs, some few days for them!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

There just not the same without maguire. Just aswell they have a hefty lead.

We came under a bit of pressure from them but we didn't have to massively ride our luck, with Maguire's movement on and off the ball and finishing it probably would have been a different story.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 9:54am
Disappointing as they were building up another good streak with 9 wins in a row and the loss of the unbeaten season is a disheartening. We will need a better striker to win anything else this season. Campion makes Siligailis look like Seanie. Mikey Drennan would do nicely.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:57am
No further action on the Benno incident against Rovers, Bradley talking nonsense as usual. Be great to have a City fan referee some of our games for help like that.
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:04pm
He did stamp on him though, I had a clear view of it. Can't see it in the video as other players are in the way.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

He did stamp on him though, I had a clear view of it. Can't see it in the video as other players are in the way.

Not a hope at the very worst the challenge caused him to stumble into Webster. My view of it at the time was Webster grabbed his ankle and Benno went to shake him off. No way was there a deliberate stamp worthy of a red-card. Also to the genius who changed the name it was Cork City Foras Co-Op ie. CCFC not CCFCFC Smile

Edited by AnCearrbhach - 17 Aug 2017 at 12:29pm
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 1:37pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 1:40pm
Fair play to Cork for laying on free travel for fans travelling to Ballybofey next week.....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 9:37pm
It's an endictment of where the league is at when Cork are run away leaders.

Without Seanie Maguire dragging them along they wouldnt even be close to their current position. They've played no different this season than they have done in previous seasons. It's just that the rest have gone so far backwards.

They don't even attempt to play football. That game tonight was shocking and unfortunately was far from a one off.

You can throw the whole ramblers/city rivalry thing at me too if you like with regard to my opinion and I'll be the first to tell you ramblers are in the exact same boat.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 18 Aug 2017 at 9:38pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

It's an endictment of where the league is at when Cork are run away leaders.

Without Seanie Maguire dragging them along they wouldnt even be close to their current position. They've played no different this season than they have done in previous seasons. It's just that the rest have gone so far backwards.

They don't even attempt to play football. That game tonight was shocking and unfortunately was far from a one off.

You can throw the whole ramblers/city rivalry thing at me too if you like with regard to my opinion and I'll be the first to tell you ramblers are in the exact same boat.

You're right, it wasn't football, it was absolute poison. It's been a while since I've been this angry after a match
The Jackal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:55pm
It was match fixing. Nobody wants to go to Finn Harps on Monday. Many people were delighted with the result.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 80>
  Share Topic