You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevey01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheltenham 2015
    Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:35am
With the festival only 5 weeks away i thought I'd start a thread for everyone to discuss their best bets, info they may get or even travel advice for whoever is lucky enough to be going.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 1:30pm
Good man Stevey, think this will be a huge yr for The Irish, especially W Mullins...He has 5 of the 7 favs on day 1, 3 touching money on.Roll on 10th March
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:03pm
Can't wait for this now. Going on the Tuesday and Wednesday.
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:18pm
It's so tempting to just back Mullins in every race cos as usual I'll pick the wrong ones although he should get close to his record
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:29pm
Probably the most open meeting in a while, there will be a number of forgotten horses running well at v good prices
stevey01 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevey01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 4:49pm
Quite like this as a decent treble, Douvan, Peace & Co & Un De Sceaux. Thoughts?

WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 7:04pm
Good lad Stevey!
Going da Wed Thurs fri stag Saturday. ...from Abu dhabi...

Agree with DubDoc....Very open meeting. I guarantee some of those Mullins horses will be turned over...Chelt is known for catching them out.

GC, World, CC are all wide open..
I would love to know AP O'Briens slant on the CH...I think it's wide open too... TNO Jezki Faugheen
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 9:39pm
Going the Friday as usual. Might cut for Cardiff the Saturday if I win a few quid
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 11:42pm
Have said it on the other thread, have a double of Don poli in the rsa and paint the clouds in the foxhunters.
Here we go again
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 2:47am
2 at a price that Ive liked for a while are Kalkir in the Triumph and Coneygree in the RSA.

Other than that antepost bets will probably be kept to a minimum.

Hardly original but I like Lord Windermere for the GC. I think hes the value. He travelled well the last day and was also a credit on his return the day before. I dont think his preparations could be going better - no tough races. March is the big one and will be when conditions will most likely suit and he will be at his fittest

Edited by Kerrzy - 04 Feb 2015 at 2:48am
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 3:45am
Also had a few quid on Otago Trail at big prices. Was impressed by his follow up over hurdles. Whether good enough to win a Supreme, realistically I doubt it. But not a strong year and youll get worse each way shots at 33s (currently). Well up to running into a place IMO
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 1:24pm
Dynaste out for the season,prices tumbling in the Ryanair

Edited by HuntysCousin - 04 Feb 2015 at 1:30pm
KevinM View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 4:57pm
I like Up For Review in the Champion Bumper, won well at Christmas out again in a very good bumper on Saturday
Trigboy8 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by KevinM KevinM wrote:

I like Up For Review in the Champion Bumper, won well at Christmas out again in a very good bumper on Saturday
your dead right, i was told to look out for this horse at leopardstown and he didn't let me down, got him that day at even money and it was never in doubt, reminded me of champagne fever winning his bumper except that was at fairyhouse, will go close in the bumper and that's definitely a race that the Irish should more than likely win!

Edited by Trigboy8 - 04 Feb 2015 at 11:49pm
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:08pm
Help on antepost lads......

did a november treble....TNO, Dynaste and Sprinter Sacre...is my bet still valid i.e. a double or tough sh.it on me?
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

did a november treble....TNO, Dynaste and Sprinter Sacre...is my bet still valid i.e. a double or tough sh.it on me?

Tough sh*t on you because Faugheen is going to win the Champion Hurdle!!

Ah no, im fairly sure the treble will just become a double.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 1:20pm

Tough sh*t on you. Unless it was NRNB, which in November I doubt it was? Check the betslip. 
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Tough sh*t on you. Unless it was NRNB, which in November I doubt it was? Check the betslip. 
Yeah pretty sure that bet is f**ked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic