Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Big smile

Have a day off from the same boring and smartarse comments like a good man Thumbs Up

Post in the right threads, like a good man!

It was in the right thread, I made a simple comparison between an attendance in Bundesliga 3 and in League 1.

You have an opinion on everything in this forum Sleepy
You tried a cock measuring contest between Sunderland and Kaiserslautern, not a comparison. Whether Sunderland manage to get three million in against Bradford or eight thousand, it has nothing to do with here.
There's a Sunderland thread for that.Thumbs Up 
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:43pm

Big smile

Have a day off from the same boring and smartarse comments like a good man Thumbs Up

It was in the right thread, I made a simple comparison between an attendance in Bundesliga 3 and in League 1.

You tried a cock measuring contest between Sunderland and Kaiserslautern, not a comparison. Whether Sunderland manage to get three million in against Bradford or eight thousand, it has nothing to do with here.

A cock measuring contest Jesus Christ LOL

Irwin brought up Kaiserslautern's attendance and mentioned it in the same breath as League 1 so I decided to compare like for like, not exactly a big deal is it.

I'll also continue to post where I wish so do one Thumbs Up

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:53pm

Big smile

A cock measuring contest Jesus Christ LOL

Irwin brought up Kaiserslautern's attendance and mentioned it in the same breath as League 1 so I decided to compare like for like, not exactly a big deal is it.

I'll also continue to post where I wish so do one Thumbs Up

Bringing up a post from six months ago to show how great the club you support is, especially as Irwin merely meant it was third division football.A tenuous link and a fine example of cock measuring.

Please do, but when it is irrelevant I will be here with a smartarse comment.Thumbs Up

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:56pm
I suppose when you spend all day every day online I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest being first in with the smartarse comment Embarrassed

You can have the last word, I wouldn't dare take that away from you Clap

Edited by Green Devil - 17 Dec 2018 at 11:58pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 12:00am

I suppose when you spend all day, every day online, I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest being first in with the smartarse comment Embarrassed

You can have the last word, I wouldn't dare take that away from you Clap

I tried to rewrite that properly but had to give up. LOL Anyway, nice joshing with ya, you can put your cock away now.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 7:49am
LOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:40am
Meanwhile back in Bundesliga land, there are mid week games tonight & tomorrow.
The pick of the games is tomorrow Bayern vs Red Bull.

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:25pm
Dortmund’s 1st league defeat tonight at Fortuna Düsseldorf, another big game for Dortmund on Friday at home to 2nd placed Gladbach before the winter break.
FC Bayern at home to Leipzig tomorrow and away to Frankfurt on Saturday.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:38pm
Bayern win late against Leipzeig to close the gap at the top.
Hannover continue their 20+ away bundesliga game without a win streak going if I heard it correctly 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 5:22pm
Much needed win for 60 vs Lautern today.
Puts us up to 9th though only 6 points clear of the relegation place (17th on 20pts with a game in hand)

Bayern are at Frankfurt tonight where a draw will put them into 2nd
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:44am
Back after the Winter break with Hoffenheim vs Bayern on Friday night.
match of the weekend could be Red Bull vs BvB

3rd League back the following weekend
2nd League back midweek at the end of the month

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 4:49pm
Was in Berlin for the weekend. Opted against Hertha Schalke on Friday night as it was completely freezing.
Union played Basle on Saturday afternoon. 5€ entry. Grand stadium in the middle of a forest with 3/4 standing (i think capacity is about 20K).
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Was in Berlin for the weekend. Opted against Hertha Schalke on Friday night as it was completely freezing.
Union played Basle on Saturday afternoon. 5€ entry. Grand stadium in the middle of a forest with 3/4 standing (i think capacity is about 20K).

Was there in September. Great stadium, great atmosphere. Compact, stands close to the pitch, good fans. I'd highly recommend it to anyone in Berlin.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 27 Jan 2019 at 5:07pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

It is definitely on my list of grounds to visit. It looks class. I have never been to Berlin either, I want to put that right.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 8:43pm
PM
Don t go in winter it was so cold. The same temps as in Munich but felt much colder.
Berlin is a great city with lots to do and see. 
Has an edge / alternative side compared to Munich .
It is deffo an unusual walk from the s bahn to get to the ground.
If they modelled the new dalyer on it would be good.
They only had the terraces behind both goals opened  (couple of hundred away fans). Covered terracing all around. The stand looked a bit mank but managed a few hospitality boxes.  

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 2:53pm
Two good games on right now, Leverkusen and Frankfurt having a good go at Bayern and Dortmund respectively.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:33pm
Dortmund draw 0-0 with Nuremberg

Lead down to 3 now
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
More importantly 1860 scored twice in the last 7 mins against the bottom team Alarm to pull ourselves 7 pts clear of the relegation places. 4 teams to be relegated.

Did not see those 2 goals coming as we are very pedestrian in our build-up.
Relief amongst the celebrations 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic