Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=56460
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 8:13am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 18/19
Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Subject: Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 18/19
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 3:41pm
Forty one thousand at the Kaiserslautern - 1860 Munich game today in the 3 liga.

Replies:
Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Forty one thousand at the Kaiserslautern - 1860 Munich game today in the 3 liga.

f**king hell Shocked

That's an amazing attendance for the equivalent of a League One fixture in England 

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: BohsinMunich
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

f**king hell Shocked

That's an amazing attendance for the equivalent of a League One fixture in England 

Nearly 4700 from Munich.  And we lost 0 1

Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 10:28pm

Posted By: Darraghn92
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 9:29am
Union Berlin (2nd division) brought over 2k to QPR last week for a pre-season friendly. Always great support in the 2nd and 3rd German divisions

Date Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 2:30pm
Union Berlin away support is great, the best I have seen in the BL/BL2 (200+ games).

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:46pm
Sportsfreunde Lotte brought about 50 fans to their Bundesliga III match vs 1860 today. Long trip up near Köln Düzseldorf area but that is pitiful.

They lost 5 1

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 10:41am
Unterhaching allocated 5700 tickets to 1860 for the game on the 26th
The capacity is 15K. All sold out quickly this morning.
http://www.tsv1860.de/de/Aktuelles_News/3919.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.tsv1860.de/de/Aktuelles_News/3919.htm

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:40pm
Do any of you know if it is difficult to get Hertha Berlin tickets? I'm going over to Berlin on a stags in March and they are at home to Mainz that weekend.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Do any of you know if it is difficult to get Hertha Berlin tickets? I'm going over to Berlin on a stags in March and they are at home to Mainz that weekend.

Nah, you should be able to get them online through the club in advance - Big stadium and although they pull decent crowds, I doubt it will sell out against Mainz

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:51pm
FHN

I will ask a lad I know in Berlin if he knows the story but unless they are top of the table wouldn't expect it to be an issue (depending on your numbers)
The capacity is about 75K and they had 53K at their opening match this season

As previously mentioned the actual day / kick off times of the games will only be fixed some weeks in advance

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:56pm
Cheers lads. We'll be in Berlin early on the Friday until Sunday afternoon. Hopefully it's not a Sunday game.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 4:19pm
1860 away at Unterhaching this evening.
They gave us nearly 6k tickets from 15k.
Lovely sun on the way
Missing out on a trip to the Oktoberfest so let's hope they do better than last weekend.

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 9:55pm
Hertha BSC with a well deserved win over FC Bayern. Good collective effort by Berlin, goalkeeper Thomas Kraft had a great game.
Bayern relying on Robben and Ribery way too much, Boateng and Sule are a vulnerable central defensive partnership.
Good news for the chasing group of Dortmund, Bremen and ‘Gladbach. 

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 7:50pm
Some turnaround from Dortmund this evening, coming from 2-0 down to win 4-2.

They have another decent team of young players coming through. Christian Pulisic, Jacob Bruun Larsen and Maximilian Philipp, not to mention Jadon Sancho, are good enough to give them a real chance at winning the league against an ageing Bayern.

Of course, Bayern will just buy half the team next summer, and win the next five titles.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
Dortmund definitely look as if they are good enough to win it this season, think the addition of Delaney and Witsel has been key as well. After the 7-0 win against Nuremberg during the week they really showed character today to fight back and win.

It is rare that a Bundesliga 2 game is shown live in the USA but an exception is being made for the Hamburger SV - St. Pauli derby game tomorrow, should be a great atmosphere.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:42pm
Looking to get a ticket for the 1860Munich game on Saturday October 20th - it's sold out though. Any help from the YBIG Ze Germans??? 

Or if there was an alternative game I could watch in or close to Munich on the Saturday or Sunday, Bayern Munich are playing away that weekend 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:13pm
BH
Most of our home games are sold out.
 If the away team doesn't take up their full allocation they sell tickets for the away end. 
Sometimes there are a few stand tickets in sale
Will keep an ear out. 

Stuttgart Nürnberg and Augsburg are all at home the same day so couple of hours max by train

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 10:45am
Thanks Bohs, if you can keep us in the loop on a spare ticket Thumbs Up

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:10pm
Where's a good place to pick up a ticket for Stuttgart vs Dortmund next week lads? 

-------------
YBIG NPF founder and CEO

Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Where's a good place to pick up a ticket for Stuttgart vs Dortmund next week lads? 
Stuttgart?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: mouldymould
Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:24am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Sold out according to their website

Date Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:08am
Well if you are in / near Stuttgart anyway why not head to the stadium ?
The capacity is > 60K so there must be some spare tickets.
Typically there are not touts at the stadium rather its fans trying to sell excess tickets.
You can spot them as they hold the spare ticket openly in their hand (and don't call out as they don't wish to attract the police).
From experience the asking price is usually close to normal ticket price (you should check category prices) . I add some euros to the price as Trinkgeld  (tip)

http://shop.vfb.de/vfb-stuttgart-vs-eintracht-frankfurt-ticketinggame412.html" rel="nofollow - http://shop.vfb.de/vfb-stuttgart-vs-eintracht-frankfurt-ticketinggame412.html

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 3:44pm
Excellent new Copa '90 derby days documentary up on YouTube covering the recent HSV - FC St.Pauli game.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:43pm

Excellent new Copa '90 derby days documentary up on YouTube covering the recent HSV - FC St.Pauli game.

Cheers! Should be good. There is something a bit 'cringe' about them, to use the vernacular, but also really enjoyable. I think it is the genuine excitement and love for the game that shines through.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: cardwizzard
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 7:23pm
This Dortmund v Bayern has been a cracker. Dortmund up 3-2  heading into injury time. One of the best matches ive seen in ages. 

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 10 Nov 2018 at 7:24pm
Sensational game between Dortmund and Munich.

2-1 down but a Sancho masterclass puts both Gnabry and Kimmich in his pocket and now they're 3-2 ahead, should be more if it wasn't for Alcacer's awful finishing.

Him and Reiss Nelson very rightly being hyped up in the British media atm.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 11:30pm
Did people see the pass Benjamin Pavard made the other day

http://twitter.com/julesbreach/status/1069355182276952064" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/julesbreach/status/1069355182276952064

Orgasmic is the only way I can describe that

Edit this was actually 2 years ago but is doing the rounds again

Posted By: ConorMac77
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Did people see the pass Benjamin Pavard made the other day

http://twitter.com/julesbreach/status/1069355182276952064" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/julesbreach/status/1069355182276952064

Orgasmic is the only way I can describe that

Edit this was actually 2 years ago but is doing the rounds again
Clap

Imagine Stephen Ward trying that! LOL

-------------
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 7:30pm
Two big derbies coming up on Saturday, Schalke-Dortmund and FC Bayern-1.FC Nurnberg. On current form Dortmund should be too good for Schalke but Schalke have a habit of beating or drawing with superior Dortmund teams since the derby resumed in 1991.
1.FC Nurnberg chances depend on whether Bayern have another off day which has been quite common this season.

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 8:20am
Kingsley Coman is considering retiring if his ankle goes again

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2018/12/10/18134741/kingsley-coman-worries-another-ankle-injury-retire-football-bayern-munich-france-world-cup-2018" rel="nofollow - https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2018/12/10/18134741/kingsley-coman-worries-another-ankle-injury-retire-football-bayern-munich-france-world-cup-2018

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:01pm

Sunderland are on course to reach at least 40,000 on St Stephens day against Bradford. (Setting a new record for League 1)

1,000 or so tickets have been bought up by Sunderland fans and donated to those who may struggle to afford them also!

What a club  Clap

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:11pm
I never even knew Sunderland was in Germany. Is it a bit like how they say Doncaster is technically Scottish?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:17pm
Have a day off from the same boring and smartarse comments like a good man Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:21pm
Big smile
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Have a day off from the same boring and smartarse comments like a good man Thumbs Up

Post in the right threads, like a good man!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Big smile

It was in the right thread, I made a simple comparison between an attendance in Bundesliga 3 and in League 1.

You have an opinion on everything on this forum Sleepy

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:34pm

Big smile

It was in the right thread, I made a simple comparison between an attendance in Bundesliga 3 and in League 1.

You have an opinion on everything in this forum Sleepy
You tried a cock measuring contest between Sunderland and Kaiserslautern, not a comparison. Whether Sunderland manage to get three million in against Bradford or eight thousand, it has nothing to do with here.
There's a Sunderland thread for that.Thumbs Up 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:43pm

Big smile

You tried a cock measuring contest between Sunderland and Kaiserslautern, not a comparison. Whether Sunderland manage to get three million in against Bradford or eight thousand, it has nothing to do with here.

A cock measuring contest Jesus Christ LOL

Irwin brought up Kaiserslautern's attendance and mentioned it in the same breath as League 1 so I decided to compare like for like, not exactly a big deal is it.

I'll also continue to post where I wish so do one Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:53pm

Big smile

A cock measuring contest Jesus Christ LOL

Irwin brought up Kaiserslautern's attendance and mentioned it in the same breath as League 1 so I decided to compare like for like, not exactly a big deal is it.

I'll also continue to post where I wish so do one Thumbs Up

Bringing up a post from six months ago to show how great the club you support is, especially as Irwin merely meant it was third division football.A tenuous link and a fine example of cock measuring.

Please do, but when it is irrelevant I will be here with a smartarse comment.Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 11:56pm
I suppose when you spend all day every day online I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest being first in with the smartarse comment Embarrassed

You can have the last word, I wouldn't dare take that away from you Clap

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 12:00am

I suppose when you spend all day, every day online, I wouldn't doubt you in the slightest being first in with the smartarse comment Embarrassed

You can have the last word, I wouldn't dare take that away from you Clap

I tried to rewrite that properly but had to give up. LOL Anyway, nice joshing with ya, you can put your cock away now.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 7:49am
LOL

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:40am
Meanwhile back in Bundesliga land, there are mid week games tonight & tomorrow.
The pick of the games is tomorrow Bayern vs Red Bull.

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:25pm
Dortmund’s 1st league defeat tonight at Fortuna Düsseldorf, another big game for Dortmund on Friday at home to 2nd placed Gladbach before the winter break.
FC Bayern at home to Leipzig tomorrow and away to Frankfurt on Saturday.

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:38pm
Bayern win late against Leipzeig to close the gap at the top.
Hannover continue their 20+ away bundesliga game without a win streak going if I heard it correctly 

Date Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 5:22pm
Much needed win for 60 vs Lautern today.
Puts us up to 9th though only 6 points clear of the relegation place (17th on 20pts with a game in hand)

Bayern are at Frankfurt tonight where a draw will put them into 2nd

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:44am
Back after the Winter break with Hoffenheim vs Bayern on Friday night.
match of the weekend could be Red Bull vs BvB

3rd League back the following weekend
2nd League back midweek at the end of the month

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 4:49pm
Was in Berlin for the weekend. Opted against Hertha Schalke on Friday night as it was completely freezing.
Union played Basle on Saturday afternoon. 5€ entry. Grand stadium in the middle of a forest with 3/4 standing (i think capacity is about 20K).

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Was in Berlin for the weekend. Opted against Hertha Schalke on Friday night as it was completely freezing.
Union played Basle on Saturday afternoon. 5€ entry. Grand stadium in the middle of a forest with 3/4 standing (i think capacity is about 20K).

Was there in September. Great stadium, great atmosphere. Compact, stands close to the pitch, good fans. I'd highly recommend it to anyone in Berlin.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 5:45pm

It is definitely on my list of grounds to visit. It looks class. I have never been to Berlin either, I want to put that right.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 8:43pm
PM
Don t go in winter it was so cold. The same temps as in Munich but felt much colder.
Berlin is a great city with lots to do and see. 
Has an edge / alternative side compared to Munich .
It is deffo an unusual walk from the s bahn to get to the ground.
If they modelled the new dalyer on it would be good.
They only had the terraces behind both goals opened  (couple of hundred away fans). Covered terracing all around. The stand looked a bit mank but managed a few hospitality boxes.  

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 2:53pm
Two good games on right now, Leverkusen and Frankfurt having a good go at Bayern and Dortmund respectively.

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:33pm
Dortmund draw 0-0 with Nuremberg

Lead down to 3 now

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:15pm
More importantly 1860 scored twice in the last 7 mins against the bottom team Alarm to pull ourselves 7 pts clear of the relegation places. 4 teams to be relegated.

Did not see those 2 goals coming as we are very pedestrian in our build-up.
Relief amongst the celebrations 

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:36pm

More importantly 1860 scored twice in the last 7 mins against the bottom team Alarm to pull ourselves 7 pts clear of the relegation places. 4 teams to be relegated.

Did not see those 2 goals coming as we are very pedestrian in our build-up.
Relief amongst the celebrations 
Saved by the bell?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:02pm
Dortmund bottling it 2-0 down to Augsburg.

Date Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:54pm
FFS Dortmund doing their very best to screw this up Big time 

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 5:35pm
Bayern up very early against Moenchengladbach too.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:45pm
Bayern now top

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:04pm
Indeed.. BvB dug out a win late on ...

Could all come down to
Samstag, 06.04.2019 | 18:30 Uhr
https://www.bundesliga.com/de/bundesliga/spieltag/2018-2019/28/fc-bayern-muenchen-vs-borussia-dortmund" rel="nofollow">
FC Bayern München
FC Bayern München
​​​
https://www.bundesliga.com/de/bundesliga/spieltag/2018-2019/28/fc-bayern-muenchen-vs-borussia-dortmund" rel="nofollow -
-
- - -
- Allianz Arena
https://www.bundesliga.com/de/bundesliga/spieltag/2018-2019/28/fc-bayern-muenchen-vs-borussia-dortmund" rel="nofollow">
Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:08pm
3rd League has an English week with Munich derby on Tuesday when 1860 host Unterhaching.
A win will take us about them in the table.
Love games under the floodlights.

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:09pm
2nd Liga HSV hammer Pauli away 4 null to dent Pauli's promotion hopes.
Köln and HSV in first 2 positions

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:22pm

3rd League has an English week with Munich derby on Tuesday when 1860 host Unterhaching.

What's an English week ?

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:24pm

What's an English week ?
What Germans call a week where they play league games midweek.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:30pm

What's an English week ?
What Germans call a week where they play league games midweek.

Cheers Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:13pm

Hannover lost 2-3 at home to Leverkusen and this happened

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:21pm
Organised group fan fight in city on Saturday before Bayern vs Wolfsburg fans
Surprised as Wolfsburg are not known (at least to me !!) to be noted as a High Risk opponent (unlike for example, Dresden)

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.zwischen-hauptbahnhof-und-stachus-brutale-szenen-in-muenchner-city-video-zeigt-hooligan-massenschlaegerei.3e399272-ffb1-4636-a67d-318e8dc96bd9.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.zwischen-hauptbahnhof-und-stachus-brutale-szenen-in-muenchner-city-video-zeigt-hooligan-massenschlaegerei.3e399272-ffb1-4636-a67d-318e8dc96bd9.html

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:42pm

Organised group fan fight in city on Saturday before Bayern vs Wolfsburg fans
Surprised as Wolfsburg are not known (at least to me !!) to be noted as a High Risk opponent (unlike for example, Dresden)

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.zwischen-hauptbahnhof-und-stachus-brutale-szenen-in-muenchner-city-video-zeigt-hooligan-massenschlaegerei.3e399272-ffb1-4636-a67d-318e8dc96bd9.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.zwischen-hauptbahnhof-und-stachus-brutale-szenen-in-muenchner-city-video-zeigt-hooligan-massenschlaegerei.3e399272-ffb1-4636-a67d-318e8dc96bd9.html

Jesus! Shocked

I was at the game v Nuremberg in December and there wasn't even a hint of any bother at all - and you'd think that game would have had more of a risk being more of a local game. In fact we rarely hear about any trouble in German football (apart from that incident at the Shalke v Man City game a few weeks ago). 

I  had a great time on that trip and wouldn't mind going over again sometime. But are there any games I might be best avoiding (apart from Dresden that you mentioned) if I do decide to go back?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:03pm
Conor 
I don't think there are many games you need to avoid per se.. 
Even games with eastern teams such as Dresden Halle magdeburg. Maybe if it is their derby.
All teams  have their ultras. However you will see the vast number of fans will wear their colours. 
 Have been to see a lot of different teams and even Dresden are fine. There are thousands of them. Noisy and colourful. With a dodgy element but typically like with incident on Saturday the ultra look for each other.
The Munich u21 derby the last few years has been incredibly highly policed but our family all go. 

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:10pm

Conor 
I don't think there are many games you need to avoid per se.. 
Even games with eastern teams such as Dresden Halle magdeburg. Maybe if it is their derby.
All teams  have their ultras. However you will see the vast number of fans will wear their colours. 
 Have been to see a lot of different teams and even Dresden are fine. There are thousands of them. Noisy and colourful. With a dodgy element but typically like with incident on Saturday the ultra look for each other.
The Munich u21 derby the last few years has been incredibly highly policed but our family all go. 
Thanks BiM. Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:51am
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/startseite/744180/artikel_empoerung-ueber-neonazi-trauerbekundung-in-chemnitz.html#omfeaturednews" rel="nofollow - http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/startseite/744180/artikel_empoerung-ueber-neonazi-trauerbekundung-in-chemnitz.html#omfeaturednews

Looks like Chemnitz (regionaliga) are in some trouble. Fans had a display at the weekend in memory for one of their "keaders".  happened to be a leader/founder of a local neonazi racist group. One of the players even held up one of their t shirts after scoring. Their main sponsor has jumped ship.

Chemnitz has a bit of a right wing reputation since the rise of Afd and anti immigration.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 6:09pm
I was at a Union Berlin game early on this season. Great wee spot. I see they are in the promotion playoff place. Hope they make it up.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:51pm
SD 
Agreed . Community-based  club. And you get a walk thru the woods.
 tough call to get above the big 2 Köln and Hamburg

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:54pm
1860 win the S bahn derby tonight so should be safe for 3rd Liga next seas9n.
After the pyros at the last home game the club banned banners drums and the lads with the loud halers who conduct the chants.
Deffo affected the atmosphere  

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 7:52pm
big away win for BvB against Hertha today

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 5:24pm
Late drama in Bundesliga today (and L_in_G I'm not taking about your boys robbing a point in the 190th minute against 60 today Tongue)

Dortmund score twice after 90th minute to beat Wolsburg. Bayern can only draw away at Freiburg with Lewandowski missing a glorious free header near the end and they also hit the post.

All set up for the big clash of the top 2 next Saturday evening in Munich

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 6:16pm
Decided to watch this, I thought it might be a close game... Dortmund are, comparatively, awful. This could well be double figures.

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:15pm
Aside from the chance were they hit the post early on, which was a brilliant team move by the way, they have shat their togs in their biggest test of the season. So easy for Bayern. 

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:54pm
That's the 4th time in a row they've thrashed them at home in Bundesliga. Dortmund crumble when they go to Munich for some reason.

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 8:03pm
Dreadful stuff from Dortmund. They had a huge travelling support in the city for the game.
Bayern's to f%$k up 😎😎😎😎

Date Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 8:06pm

Dreadful stuff from Dortmund. They had a huge travelling support in the city for the game.
Bayern's to f%$k up 😎😎😎😎
What was their allocation? It is a fair old journey. 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 9:05pm
PM
I think they are allocated around 7K plus

L_in_G
Sadly 60 couldn't do you any favours tonight. Big match for your boys on Saturday.
Very tight for those last 2 relegation spots with 6 games to go

Date Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 10:13pm
Pokal semis tonight and tomorrow .
Leipzig win at Hamburg 
Bayern at Bremen tomorrow  

Date Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 3:58pm
Dortmund 1 - Schalke 3
Dortmund down to 9 men.
BVB ...... Hurensohne!

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:08pm
A disgraceful decision for the penalty for the equaliser early in the game. Huge swing in the game on that decision. 

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 7:49pm
Top of BL 2 Koln sack Markus Anfang.....

Posted By: eireland
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 5:20am
Can't believe bayern are going to win this league again. Needs a new name on the trophy. 

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

A disgraceful decision for the penalty for the equaliser early in the game. Huge swing in the game on that decision. 

Just saw that. Shows success doesn't guarantee you a job even in 2BL.
Apparently they only took 2 points from the 2nd 3rd and 4th places teams.

Automatic 2nd and play-off position still open.
4th Union play 2nd HSV
3rd Paderbon play 5th Heidenheim

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:54am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Can't believe bayern are going to win this league again. Needs a new name on the trophy. 

True. On one hand BVB kept it interesting .. but yet another same old same old.
And Bayern in pokal  vs Leipzig  so happy for them both to lose.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 12:04pm

The referee Felix Zwayer believes it was a very, very clear penalty.

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 12:54pm
Anybody a video? I am curious as to what is 'disgraceful'.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 1:52pm
60 mins gone both Paderbon and union ahead which push HSV out of the promotion places  

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:40pm
20 mins to go Bayern losing at nürnberg 
They equalise as I type b tards
1 1 15 mins left 

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:58pm
FFS nürnberg miss peno  in injury time

How jammy are those red b tards  

Posted By: Hans Moleman
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:00pm
Unbelievable end to the game. Gnabry with the chance to finish the title race.

Still just 2 points. All to play for Clap

-------------
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."

Date Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:05pm
Bayern have to play Frankfurt and Leipzig in the run in this ain't over at all

Posted By: BrendanD88
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:35am

Unbelievable end to the game. Gnabry with the chance to finish the title race.

Still just 2 points. All to play for Clap

Coman

Posted By: Territorial
Date Posted: 07 May 2019 at 2:18pm

Good weather, early season enthusiasm, "name" opponents?

They eventually finished the season with an average of 21,144. Still impressive, but presumably reflects a mediocre season on the field (9th place)?

Date Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:43pm
David Wagner the new coach at FC Schalke 04.
Contract to 2022.

Date Posted: 12 May 2019 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Good weather, early season enthusiasm, "name" opponents?

They eventually finished the season with an average of 21,144. Still impressive, but presumably reflects a mediocre season on the field (9th place)?

All of the above. First day of the new season. July. 60 would have taken several thousand fans.
They have been out of the running for promotion for some time so gates would drop.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net