You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 285>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 6:18pm
LOL hope the stewards at pats kicked f**k out of you as well, bunch of scrotes, where’s a collapsing wall when you want one??Pig
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

LOL hope the stewards at pats kicked f**k out of you as well, bunch of scrotes, where’s a collapsing wall when you want one??Pig

Like Heysel?  That's naughty, Billy. 

Edited by Lostandfound - 09 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:06am
Go climb on itLOL
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:01pm
Shels (yuk) away tomorrow evening in the lsc ,interesting to see the lineup.kev devaney will get some gametime surely, also Ali looked in need of match practice against Derry.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Also it’s a shame to see any fans turned away but there was endless warnings online to get your tickets online & that it’ll sell out. You can’t then go online and give out that you’re stuck in the lane after 10 days of warnings

You can't buy tickets online, well you can but you are buying tickets from an unsecure website, which means that your credit card, name number, address and CCV number is floating around the internet in clear text.

This would be like sending a letter with your account number and pin on the back of an envelope.

Talk about amateur hour.

I have raised this with Bohs a number of times and it's fell on deaf ears.

I've missed the last 2 games now cause I couldn't get tickets .

I’ve never had issues with the site myself nor have anyone I know. But fair enough if you’ve brought it up. 
Obviously it’s a shame you’re missing out, and that’s the same for everyone missing out but the warnings have been online (Twitter & Facebook) all week that the game was gonna sell out. 
AFAIK there was a few tickets available at the gate when we got there at 6pm. 

The fact that most junior clubs can offer secure payments to pay for subs, yet a team playing at the top tier of senior football can't is beyond belief.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:24pm
The point about the Gardai not letting away fans in the main stand at Dayler is odd. How does a guard  know the allegiances of any person. I always sit around the half way in Dalymount, Richmond Park for away games. I'm not going to treated like a second hand citizen stuck  behind a goal with a sh*te view of the match and be subject to aggressive searching on the way in by a thick over eager knucklehead straight out of Templemore. I don't wear any identifying colours or being attention to myself. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:49pm

Also it’s a shame to see any fans turned away but there was endless warnings online to get your tickets online & that it’ll sell out. You can’t then go online and give out that you’re stuck in the lane after 10 days of warnings

You can't buy tickets online, well you can but you are buying tickets from an unsecure website, which means that your credit card, name number, address and CCV number is floating around the internet in clear text.

This would be like sending a letter with your account number and pin on the back of an envelope.

Talk about amateur hour.

I’ve never had issues with the site myself nor have anyone I know. But fair enough if you’ve brought it up. 
Obviously it’s a shame you’re missing out, and that’s the same for everyone missing out but the warnings have been online (Twitter & Facebook) all week that the game was gonna sell out. 

The fact that most junior clubs can offer secure payments to pay for subs, yet a team playing at the top tier of senior football can't is beyond belief.

As far as I'm aware, the site you enter your payment details into is secure? 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

The point about the Gardai not letting away fans in the main stand at Dayler is odd. How does a guard  know the allegiances of any person. I always sit around the half way in Dalymount, Richmond Park for away games. I'm not going to treated like a second hand citizen stuck  behind a goal with a sh*te view of the match and be subject to aggressive searching on the way in by a thick over eager knucklehead straight out of Templemore. I don't wear any identifying colours or being attention to myself. 
I think the point being made was to allocate a block officially to an away team so Bohs could also be behind the goal instead of turning fans away. Its this thta An God Awful were objecting to or wouldnt permit. Feck all they can do with the likes of yourself.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Talk about amateur hour.

Nope.

When I mentioned this about 2 years ago - they sent me to the Facebook site which is secure and I bought tickets there.

That's not working any more. Which I have raised with them a couple of times.

It's just not meant to be!
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 9:29pm

Talk about amateur hour.

Nope.

When I mentioned this about 2 years ago - they sent me to the Facebook site which is secure and I bought tickets there.

Future ticketing have assured the club that their embedded payments page is secure. The club have someone looking into it. 

This link to the Facebook ticketing page is secure.

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 10 Mar 2019 at 9:30pm
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I think the point being made was to allocate a block officially to an away team so Bohs could also be behind the goal instead of turning fans away. Its this thta An God Awful were objecting to or wouldnt permit. Feck all they can do with the likes of yourself.
For the first game of the season we were supposed to be in the Jodi until there was a surge in late ticket sales with just over an hour to kick off I thought.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:06am

Talk about amateur hour.

Nope.

Future ticketing have assured the club that their embedded payments page is secure. The club have someone looking into it. 
<span style="font-size: 19px;">
</span>

When you check out - nothing happens. Try it yourself.
I raised this with them couple of times but got no response.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:22am

Talk about amateur hour.

Nope.

<span style="font-size: 19px;">
</span>

When you check out - nothing happens. Try it yourself.
I raised this with them couple of times but got no response.

Someone at the club is looking into it, I'll keep you posted. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:43pm
On the subject of tickets, St Pats at home WILL sell out online,25% sold atm , do not wait till a couple of days before then moan about it. Tickets available every weekday from the club if you can’t do online.get em while you can.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:05pm
what’s the big announcement they’re teasing on Twitter? Friendly versus an English club?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

what’s the big announcement they’re teasing on Twitter? Friendly versus an English club?
Dunno, a gig would be my guess
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:48pm
Anyone watching Dinny on Countdown?
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 8:05am
nice little win win there last night.

2nd 11 playing.nice to have options
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 285>
  Share Topic