You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bohemian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 285>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

We did have 4 shots on target from distance,and several decent crosses into the box second half,and a missed 1 on 1 from georgie pointon,but the cork keeper mcnulty was in fine form.they impressed me defensively very solid, best keeper and back 4 to visit this season so far but they werent great in midfield.league not over by a long way,if they lose the two diving champions up front they could struggle a bit

Relax there Stephen, we could have had two penos last night, was agreeing with you up to that though.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 9:02am
Get off the stage,those two were flinging themselves down all night,ref was wide to it for the most part,defo thought the first one was a pen but ill wait till i see the replay.knowing rte they wont show that bit .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 11:35pm
Good show tonight again,game against harps massive now.we really need to be picking up points.on a side note,id say stevie boy is cracking after they were denied what looked to me a certain peno tonight!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 12:24pm
Not in Ireland at the minute so didn't go but delighted with that last night, we really needed that. 13 points from the first round of fixtures with no striker for most of it isn't a bad haul at all
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:05pm
A poor,nervy game truth be told but a win and clean sheet will do wonders for the lads i feel.we just went into our shell completely when they went (harshly) down to ten.kl was doing his nut on the line to try and lift them,senior players really need to up it now the young lads are playing better, special mention to rob cornwall at the baçk though superb again,our player of the season so far for me.im surprised on our budget we have him.like to see ward back in the side,derry away next week,id love a point or three out of that one.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:07pm
The ref last night,kelly,was shocking too,for both ,he seemed to never really be in control of it at all.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:14pm
After that sh*t show tonight where we barely laid a glove on a piss poor side i've been thinking quite a bit about if we have the squad to stay up and which players fall into which category.

Dinny, Ward, Morris, Supple - definitely cut out for this level. even if Supple has sometimes been less than assured he's an elite shot stopper for this division.
Doyle, Poynton, Sule, Cornwall - probably can cut it based on what we've seen
Best, Byrne, Pender, Fitzgerald, Simon, Hayes, Brennan - limited players, any one of them potential liabilities on their day but will do a job given resources
Izzy, Wearen - long term injured. 

I do think we will have just about enough to stay up but it will be very, very close and if anything happens to Dinny, we are f**ked. Long gave far too much respect to the scum tonight. Ward needs to be starting and it's idiotic that he isn't playing when he's our best creative player.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 12 May 2017 at 11:15pm
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 1:56am
Maybe you should enter a lad in the Shot Put?

Although with all the long throws you still created f**k all.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:33am
I feel Keith long is under real pressure now, we really haven't got going at all this season mixing good-ish performances with awful stuff as in fridays derby. Hope he turns it round but tbh the team selection and tactics over the last few weeks has. even baffling to say the least. The introduction of croly into the club hasn't worked at all . Worrying times.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:00pm
Not optimistic about tonight. If KL continues to refuse to start Ward (and Poynton/Sule) he needs to explain why.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 10:54pm
What a f**king result
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:30pm
Great result last night,solid performance,bray were very ordinary how are they second?we had a couple disallowed too,have to say i felt the ref was up to fai standards,very poor.great win though given recent form,if wed played like that against shams wed have won,Dinny was terrific think thats 7 from 7 for him he was out for a good while.
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 2:30pm
Great win and performance on Friday. Controlled aggression and positive attacking football contributed to by all players involved. Hopefully they can take this into Friday's game with Limerick and move further up the table.
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Great win and performance on Friday. Controlled aggression and positive attacking football contributed to by all players involved. Hopefully they can take this into Friday's game with Limerick and move further up the table.

Limerick is tomorrow night (Tuesday) in Dalyer.
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Limerick is tomorrow night (Tuesday) in Dalyer.

So it is! Thanks GS, I got my dates mixed up there.Thumbs Up
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 9:50pm
Results certainly went our way tonight,real scramble at the bottom,by which i mean those not in the top 4! Win tomorrow would be most welcome.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 2:27pm
Been to Dalymount twice in recent weeks. Sule looks a tidy player, how old is he?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Been to Dalymount twice in recent weeks. Sule looks a tidy player, how old is he?

He's 20, was with Pats youth sides, I've been 3 or 4 times this season and he's stood out most times, shame he's a bit on the small side
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 285>
  Share Topic