You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Restaurants Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 53>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:15pm
Absolute pretentious "af" w**kers 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:16pm
What in the name of f**k is an Amish bun? Is it only made from grain that's been milled in a windmill or what?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:19pm
heard from a few people that the grub is triffic. 
Who gives a bollox about their lingo,as long as the grub is top of the pops🤓
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

"Free-Range Irish Birds Served on a Soft AF Toasted Amish Bun"

That's what the first thing on the menu says.

They can f**k off.

ClapClapClap

There's a special place for these f**kers on PM's Island gulag
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:27pm
I presume an Amish bun is toasted over an open fire?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:28pm
Also, I may have been doing 'f**k' wrong for all these years, but I found it incredibly hard to do it soft.

Right, having looked at their website I feel the need to burn it down. Should the head go again, I'm flying to Dublin and taking these bastards with me. 
'Get laid, get fed' is not a marketing slogan. Nobody hears that and thinks "I would love a chicken burger". You can say what you want about the Colonel, but he knows an advertising slogan.
Also, I feel you are too lazy to write 'reservations' on your website, you're probably to lazy to cook the f**king thing through. 'Ressies' isn't hip or cool, it's just ****ish. Turn off 'Home and Away' for a minute and remember you're in Ireland, ya pair of foster ****s.
Finally, I watched thirty seconds of the video about where your produce comes from and am none the better for it. Ignoring the two Dublin gimps who think they are the bollocks because they can fry chicken, what about this Meath farmer? He is about 60 years of age and is the fourth generation in his family in the business, a business that started in 1982. I'm neither an expert in mathematics or genealogy, but something isn't adding up or his granddaddy was getting fed and laid at 100 years of age and his granny was hatching them out middle-aged and farm fed.

Edited by pre Madonna - 14 Nov 2018 at 1:43pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

What in the name of f**k is an Amish bun? Is it only made from grain that's been milled in a windmill or what?

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:33pm
LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:37pm
I have been to Koh (close to Jervis shopping centre) a few times at the start of the year and was there on Saturday for afternoon food. Excellent Thai food and the price for the Saturday afternoon was great. The desert you can get a a cofee for an extra €1, desert portion is big, one to share is enough

There is two sections one which is more restaurant the other less so with comfy seats, you can flake out on them after stuffing yourself.

Highly recommended 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 1:54pm

They can f**k off.

Absolute ****f**kery 

Soft af toasted Amish bun - got sick in my mouth 

Might bring perfect fried chicken from the east end of London to Ireland cut through all the hipster nonsense 

Spicey as f**k chicken burger, meat sourced from unhappy chickens with a frozen hash brown slice of American cheese and some admittedly very good home made hot sauce to cut through the terrible ingredients all wrapped in a Kerry Katona range Iceland burger bun served by a dodgy looking fella who may or may not have been involved in funding Isis. 

sitting there too scared to ask for the communal sauce bottles from the honkey West Ham chav season ticket holder in her Ugg’s and pyjamas and the knife wielding drug dealing brethren on the table behind her who are bragging about shanking up their rivals over a few wings 

Can add 5 wings to a burger meal and not break £5. Mad spots
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 2:23pm
The beer is called 'mad yolk' .

Looks tasty enough though.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Absolute pretentious "af" w**kers 

Chips served in a wheelchair too no doubt.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 2:54pm

I see that the old Church on Andrews St in Dublin is going to be used to house a high end food market. It will be interesting to see what they make of it as it's a lovely building.  
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Also, I may have been doing 'f**k' wrong for all these years, but I found it incredibly hard to do it soft.

Right, having looked at their website I feel the need to burn it down. Should the head go again, I'm flying to Dublin and taking these bastards with me. 
'Get laid, get fed' is not a marketing slogan. Nobody hears that and thinks "I would love a chicken burger". You can say what you want about the Colonel, but he knows an advertising slogan.
Also, I feel you are too lazy to write 'reservations' on your website, you're probably to lazy to cook the f**king thing through. 'Ressies' isn't hip or cool, it's just ****ish. Turn off 'Home and Away' for a minute and remember you're in Ireland, ya pair of foster ****s.
Finally, I watched thirty seconds of the video about where your produce comes from and am none the better for it. Ignoring the two Dublin gimps who think they are the bollocks because they can fry chicken, what about this Meath farmer? He is about 60 years of age and is the fourth generation in his family in the business, a business that started in 1982. I'm neither an expert in mathematics or genealogy, but something isn't adding up or his granddaddy was getting fed and laid at 100 years of age and his granny was hatching them out middle-aged and farm fed.

LOLLOL

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 3:37pm
A man starts a business in 1982 as an 80 year old man, with a 60 year old son, 40 year old grandson and 20 year old great grandson (each generation having got busy breeding at a relatively young age). The first three generations die. The great grandson is left with the business. By 2018, he is 56. Highly improbable, but possible.

The business could have been started in 1882 by a 20 year old and each generation could have had kids at 30 instead of 20, in which case the great grandson is in fact 66 at the minute, which actually makes more sense. Their spiel makes more f**king sense if it is wrong by 100 years.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

They can f**k off.

Absolute ****f**kery 

Soft af toasted Amish bun - got sick in my mouth 

Might bring perfect fried chicken from the east end of London to Ireland cut through all the hipster nonsense 

Spicey as f**k chicken burger, meat sourced from unhappy chickens with a frozen hash brown slice of American cheese and some admittedly very good home made hot sauce to cut through the terrible ingredients all wrapped in a Kerry Katona range Iceland burger bun served by a dodgy looking fella who may or may not have been involved in funding Isis. 

sitting there too scared to ask for the communal sauce bottles from the honkey West Ham chav season ticket holder in her Ugg’s and pyjamas and the knife wielding drug dealing brethren on the table behind her who are bragging about shanking up their rivals over a few wings 

Can add 5 wings to a burger meal and not break £5. Mad spots

LOLLOLLOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 3:53pm
I really fancy some fried chicken now. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I really fancy some fried chicken now. 

I know this place across from the bleeding horse that's quite good..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 53>
  Share Topic