You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:24pm
Collateral damage, muslims aren't human so it's okThumbs Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:25pm
Absolutely awful stuff altogether.

RIP.
It's Jack Shat
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Horrible scenes, the authorities will have the killer, shot dead before the nights out however. 

I never understand peoples motives for this, the death penalty is not strong enough in circumstances like this.

The US military should make a move to take out the shooter by bombing all American citizens, similar to your idea with Muslim terrorism and the Arab world. Thumbs Up

Great idea send in the drones. 

Ah yes! Surgical strikes all 'round! Handshake

Keyboard warriors, None of you men would have the gut nor the balls to drop a drone bomb. Nor have the ability to fly a plane into a warzone and accurately drop a bomb, having had the opportunity to fly these aircraft they truly are awesome and require a heck of a pilot at the helm. Keep up the good work men!
These men in your article, keep me and others safe by killing the threat at its source. 
As for 'Arab world' I've never once mentioned bombing Qatar, UAE,Jordan or Saudi Arabia so i doubt my idea is that. 

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Aug 2015 at 4:40pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:43pm
I certainly wouldn't have the guts or the courage to commit mass murder at the push of a button. You would have to be either completely sick or brainwashed to have those guts.

And you are correctm there is no point in bombing the Saudis, the state supporting ISis/ISIL recreate their homeland across the middle east.

edit: why am I arguing with this absolute simpleton? I see other people do it, laugh at their stupidity and then proceed to do the same. Have to give credit, he is an excellent wum by accident.

Edited by pre Madonna - 26 Aug 2015 at 4:46pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I certainly wouldn't have the guts or the courage to commit mass murder at the push of a button. You would have to be either completely sick or brainwashed to have those guts.

Or protecting the western world, depends how you look on it. I personally would have 0 issue dropping a bomb on a wanted terrorists last known location if i was in the RAF or the US Air Force.

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Aug 2015 at 4:46pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:47pm
Embarrassed
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:47pm

Or protecting the western world, depends how you look on it. I personally would have 0 issue dropping a bomb on a wanted terrorists last known location if i was in the RAF or the US Air Force.

I would have zero issue dropping one on your head. I would feel far more protected afterwards
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:49pm

I would have zero issue dropping one on your head. I would feel far more protected afterwards

LOLClap

Look at the sky now and again, PM I'm up there somewhere.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:51pm
I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:53pm

I believe Mr Byrne, your feet are somewhere on ground, somewhere between Down,Tyrone, Brentford, Southampton and Munich. Your head is defiantly (sic) in the clouds

Possibly, considering they're areas i go to. Don't leave out Cancun spending 3 weeks there in November Clap if I'm not in those spots, I'm flying so obviously my head is in the clouds.. unless i have overly long legs 30,000ft or there abouts.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:56pm
I am genuinely never getting in a plane again.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:58pm

Edited by Bohsfan84 - 26 Aug 2015 at 4:59pm
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:03pm

I am genuinely never getting in a plane again.

Those military personnel you ridicule, prevent attacks like these happening again. I could of been flying that aircraft before it was attacked or your mother could be in the back. Keep that in mind, if a terrorist went to kill you tomorrow in New York city and an NYPD cop shot him before he'd the chance. I doubt you'd go over to the cop and go 'you should of let me him kill me for allah' The amount of hypocrites in society who bury their heads in sand is unbelievable. I've been through this before, you're higher then this obviously we should all go say sorry to each other that'll work! 

By the way boats sink.

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Aug 2015 at 5:05pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:09pm
There is a Jihad on PM Shocked.I know he has pissed off a few people but that is unreal.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm
Back to topic.

f**king hell, that is crazy stuff. Confused
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm

Horrible scenes, the authorities will have the killer, shot dead before the nights out however. 

I never understand peoples motives for this, the death penalty is not strong enough in circumstances like this.

The US military should make a move to take out the shooter by bombing all American citizens, similar to your idea with Muslim terrorism and the Arab world. Thumbs Up

Great idea send in the drones. 

Ah yes! Surgical strikes all 'round! Handshake

Keyboard warriors, None of you men would have the gut nor the balls to drop a drone bomb. Nor have the ability to fly a plane into a warzone and accurately drop a bomb, having had the opportunity to fly these aircraft they truly are awesome and require a heck of a pilot at the helm. Keep up the good work men!
These men in your article, keep me and others safe by killing the threat at its source. 
As for 'Arab world' I've never once mentioned bombing Qatar, UAE,Jordan or Saudi Arabia so i doubt my idea is that. 

Silly billy, you're a parody of yourself. 

LOLClap

Look at the sky now and again, PM I'm up there somewhere.

The most terrifying notion in this entire thread.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:19pm
Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:21pm

Sbyrne the wum, why do you fall for his act or even entertain it. He's admitted to talking complete sh*t to get reactions and here you are arguing over something he probably agrees with yah Confused

I was trained by US military personnel, I'm 100% serious on my views on terrorism. 

Edited by SByrne24 - 26 Aug 2015 at 5:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic