You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alan Pardew

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The papers in Scotland would be having special Neil Lennon pull outs yesterday, and there'd be a documentary about him on STV tonight had he done that on Saturday

Right enough.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Wasnt impressed when Pardew was appointed myself,gutted for Chris Hughton when he was sacked, didnt like his  reaction to MON after the penalty award but id say it was all for show to get the Geordies  behind him, but i have to say Pardew has done an amazing job, 90 %  of his signings have been brilliant, really top class footballers  at a snip of the price compared to the transfer fees today,the way he changed the system around at half time against Spurs on Saturday was impressive,he has transformed them from  Relegation candidates to a team who are back playing European football,he also done something that i never thought i would see, the fans singing  his name and are on the verge of forgiving Mike Ashley.

You could also add to that list the fact that he was being tipped to get Newcastle relegated and does the total opposite and nearly got a CL spot.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his but he has done a phenomenal job since he took over.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 5:56am
Pardew over celebrated a late goal against Arsenal and Wenger, the sore losing goat he is reacted to it.
Out of order
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
Pardew = Prick
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Pardew = Prick

Without a doubt.
Vaux View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Pardew = Prick

Your spot on there.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:36am

two match ban and  a £20,000 fine.

Wearmouth View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 5:56pm
Just seen pardew on SSN looking somewhat peeved about the skunks int injuries how sad what a shame never mind !
Charlie Hurley a true legend
Marley+ View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marley+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:20am
Is he losing the plot ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:05pm
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:23pm
Obsessed
Dear Old Roker View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Old Roker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Obsessed

I don't think so what about the recent Ryan Taylor over the wall t-shirt. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
The Roker Roar will never die
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:54pm
Pardew = clown (thats me being polite)
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:21pm
just signed an 8 (eight) year deal at newcastle. never seen that long a contract before. wonder what the salary is??

Edited by heyirish - 27 Sep 2012 at 3:22pm
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:46pm
8 years
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:30pm
Unreal
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:49pm
Hah. They are going to have to pay him a fortune whenever they want to sack him in two. Joke town club.
bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Hah. They are going to have to pay him a fortune whenever they want to sack him in two. Joke town club.
What is a two. joke town club if you don't mind me asking?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
  Share Topic