Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=40664
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 12:32am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Alan Pardew
Posted By: Double Maxim
Subject: Alan Pardew
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 9:34am
I see Pardew is getting charged by the FA with his little poke at the assistant ref on Saturday v Spurs.

What do people on here think about the 'incident'

-------------
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world

Replies:
Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 9:59am
He has apologized and will not contest the charge,2 match touchline ban i reckon ,i watched this game and it looked like Bale brought the ball back in after it went out out of play and Spurs went on to get their shot away, so it was normal for the manager to react,he was just a bit unlucky/clumsy that the Assistant Ref  was right beside him, funniest thing about it was when he was sent to the stands, he was given an earpiece  which didnt work so he had Steve Stone and some other bloke running up and down to the dugout passing messages.

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

He has apologized and will not contest the charge,2 match touchline ban i reckon ,i watched this game and it looked like Bale brought the ball back in after it went out out of play and Spurs went on to get their shot away, so it was normal for the manager to react,he was just a bit unlucky/clumsy that the linesman was right beside him, funniest thing about it was when he was sent to the stands, he was given an earpiece  which didnt work so he had Steve Stone and some other bloke running up and down to the dugout passing messages.

Thats was he gets for using iffy sportdirect.com equipment. Wink

-------------

Posted By: colemanY2K
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:24am
Didn't see the incident but by all accounts should be given a telling off by the FA. A nothing story.

Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:26am
cant really lay your hands on officials though. It was a childish push but a push at the same time. Woudlnt surprise me to see him get hit with a relatively lenghty ban. 3-4 games

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:29am
Rules are rules, if it where other people such as Joey Barton, Balotelli or (dare i say it) Neil Lennon then this thread would have been up and running on Saturday evening, and of course they would be getting done by the FA

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:36am
Poor form from Pardew. He should get 3-4 games in the stands. It wasnt malicious or nasty, just a bit overly boisterous but shouldnt be tolerated.

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:38am
You could see it was the heat of the moment and only a little push to say "Come on that was out of play" but as said it was a push all the same. You can't lay your hands on the officials like that. He knows he has fecked up and has said he will take the punishement and has apologised, but I still think the FA will need to give about a four match ban to set an example.

Di Canio's push on the ref wouldn't have been much harder and he got an 11 game ban. Only differance is the ref took a dive when Di Canio pushed him LOL

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 3:33pm
4 game touchline ban max, rap on the knuckles and learn from it.........

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:11pm
Couldn't be happier for the moaning twat. 

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Posted By: jackshat
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Rules are rules, if it where other people such as Joey Barton, Balotelli or (dare i say it) Neil Lennon then this thread would have been up and running on Saturday evening, and of course they would be getting done by the FA

-------------
It's Jack Shat

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:21pm
The papers in Scotland would be having special Neil Lennon pull outs yesterday, and there'd be a documentary about him on STV tonight had he done that on Saturday

Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:23pm

The papers in Scotland would be having special Neil Lennon pull outs yesterday, and there'd be a documentary about him on STV tonight had he done that on Saturday

What in gods name has neil lennon got to do with this?

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it

Posted By: Fireball07
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

You could see it was the heat of the moment and only a little push to say "Come on that was out of play" but as said it was a push all the same. You can't lay your hands on the officials like that. He knows he has fecked up and has said he will take the punishement and has apologised, but I still think the FA will need to give about a four match ban to set an example.

Di Canio's push on the ref wouldn't have been much harder and he got an 11 game ban. Only differance is the ref took a dive when Di Canio pushed him LOL

This.

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

What in gods name has neil lennon got to do with this?

read all posts and its quite clear.
i was using examples of other people who, had they pushed a linesman would probably be making front page headlines.
And responding to Jackshat's reply of a photo of a volcano.

Its an obvious debate really

Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 5:17pm
In fairness lads, Barlow's right, the question is about Pardew and to be fair, he hasn't had the regular and completely OTT eruptions that Lenny has in the past.  

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....

Posted By: Mr.Mojo Risin'
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 5:56pm
Can't stand Pardew. Used to like him when he was at West Ham but he's becoming more and more of an arrogant twat, especially on the sidelines. Only just last season he gave it loads to Martin O'Neill when Newcastle got a penalty and MON rightly so went mad at him! He's done the same before celebrating in Wengers face after a last minute goal (if I remember that one correctly). I like Newcastle but the only reason I'd like to see them do crap this season is because of Pardew, I think there success last season is goin to his head. 

-------------
Ahh heya!

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 6:55pm
Wasnt impressed when Pardew was appointed myself,gutted for Chris Hughton when he was sacked, didnt like his  reaction to MON after the penalty award but id say it was all for show to get the Geordies  behind him, but i have to say Pardew has done an amazing job, 90 %  of his signings have been brilliant, really top class footballers  at a snip of the price compared to the transfer fees today,the way he changed the system around at half time against Spurs on Saturday was impressive,he has transformed them from  Relegation candidates to a team who are back playing European football,he also done something that i never thought i would see, the fans singing  his name and are on the verge of forgiving Mike Ashley.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:07pm

Right enough.

-------------

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 11:25pm

Wasnt impressed when Pardew was appointed myself,gutted for Chris Hughton when he was sacked, didnt like his  reaction to MON after the penalty award but id say it was all for show to get the Geordies  behind him, but i have to say Pardew has done an amazing job, 90 %  of his signings have been brilliant, really top class footballers  at a snip of the price compared to the transfer fees today,the way he changed the system around at half time against Spurs on Saturday was impressive,he has transformed them from  Relegation candidates to a team who are back playing European football,he also done something that i never thought i would see, the fans singing  his name and are on the verge of forgiving Mike Ashley.

You could also add to that list the fact that he was being tipped to get Newcastle relegated and does the total opposite and nearly got a CL spot.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his but he has done a phenomenal job since he took over.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Carmody 10
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 5:56am
Pardew over celebrated a late goal against Arsenal and Wenger, the sore losing goat he is reacted to it.

-------------
Out of order

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm
Pardew = Prick

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Pardew = Prick

Without a doubt.

-------------

Posted By: Vaux
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 10:22am

Pardew = Prick

Your spot on there.

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 6:36am

two match ban and  a £20,000 fine.

-------------

Posted By: Wearmouth
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 5:56pm
Just seen pardew on SSN looking somewhat peeved about the skunks int injuries how sad what a shame never mind !

-------------
Charlie Hurley a true legend

Posted By: Marley+
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 8:20am
Is he losing the plot ?

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:05pm

http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/170010.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/170010.html #

-------------

Posted By: The Big Club
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:23pm
Obsessed

Posted By: Dear Old Roker
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Obsessed

I don't think so what about the recent Ryan Taylor over the wall t-shirt. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-------------
The Roker Roar will never die

Posted By: PhilliyK
Date Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:54pm
Pardew = clown (thats me being polite)

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:21pm
just signed an 8 (eight) year deal at newcastle. never seen that long a contract before. wonder what the salary is??

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8114243/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-has-been-signed-a-new-eight-year-contract" rel="nofollow - http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8114243/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-has-been-signed-a-new-eight-year-contract

-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now

Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:46pm
8 years

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.

Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:30pm
Unreal

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:49pm
Hah. They are going to have to pay him a fortune whenever they want to sack him in two. Joke town club.

-------------

Posted By: bundy
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Hah. They are going to have to pay him a fortune whenever they want to sack him in two. Joke town club.
What is a two. joke town club if you don't mind me asking?

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 4:59pm
if carlsberg did agents...............

-------------

Posted By: Barna Bee
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:02pm
back to the point

Pardew is a prick

nothing like a good old loss of form to bring the fvcker down to earth

-------------
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by bundy bundy wrote:

What is a two. joke town club if you don't mind me asking?

There's a full stop. There was a reference to an eight year deal. I (quite obviously) meant that Newcastle United Football Club are going to have to pay Mr. Alan Pardew quite a large sum of money should they wish to terminate his employment in two years time, in particular given that the history of the club is such as to suggest that results fluctuate widely over the medium term, leading to occasional knee-jerk decisions to change management, and I believe that this may happen.

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You could also add to that list the fact that he was being tipped to get Newcastle relegated and does the total opposite and nearly got a CL spot.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of his but he has done a phenomenal job since he took over.

+1
dont like the man but he s done an excellent job.

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:00pm
Must have the same phone tappers as the NOTW to blackmail Mike Ashley so well Shocked

Hate the fukin man but have to admit anyone able to con an 8 year contract out of someone so clueless about football has to be applauded

-------------

Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

if carlsberg did agents...............

LOL Crazy Contract, they have also taken Pardews Backroom Team on a similar deal, Will give them 2 years before the big payday!

-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time

Posted By: SteviesGranny
Date Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 7:14pm
Guys this is Mike Ashley. Guarantee there is plenty of clauses in there regarding what compo Pardew gets if they part company. He didn't become a multi millionaire throwing away money like that.

Posted By: Smartalex
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:12am
got this assessment elsewhere...superb

Alan Pardew is one utter f*cking pulsating cockhammer who looks like the result of an Anderson Cooper and Paul O’Grady IVF experiment. He’s the very epitome of first time supervisor. The kind of bulb who’s calling for a brainstorm every two hours, gets a semi on at conducting Performance Development Programme with you and is going to cajole the married blonde bint two desks down from you into a giving him a titroll out the back of the Christmas Party. 

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 9:40am
but half the reason they will be criticised is becaue that llambias said they gave pardew and the coaches 8 year deals for stability like ferguson. ferguson changes his coaches every few years to keep things fresh.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:25pm
Ah Newcastle, its not boring following them anywayLOL

Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 12:38pm
What's with all the hatin on Pardew? Confused

I think he's a very good manager who comes across as a decent person!!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Ah Newcastle, its not boring following them anywayLOL

+1   LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:51am
While in charge of whu pardew once pinched the dinner of a member of the coaching staff then said in front of stunned staff when you are The King you can do anything. Makes a change from him pinching players wifes!

Date Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 10:44am
THE SKUNKS GAFFER Thumbs Down

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Posted By: Jonesy
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 9:43am
Slavering about SAFC now the two faced fecker.

-------------
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 1:56pm
Can't wait for tomorow, Pardew is a legend. Hes a breath of fresh air compared to that idiot Martin O'Neill, it is hard to name a more boring and irritating man than O'Neill. Sunderland will be hit hard tomorow by Newcastle. Pardew will have Tiote wound up to the last and he'll be out to show the Sunderland midfield who's boss. Pardew is a likeable fella, interesting to see some lads can't stand him.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:03pm

Can't wait for tomorow, Pardew is a legend. Hes a breath of fresh air compared to that idiot Martin O'Neill, it is hard to name a more boring and irritating man than O'Neill. Sunderland will be hit hard tomorow by Newcastle. Pardew will have Tiote wound up to the last and he'll be out to show the Sunderland midfield who's boss. Pardew is a likeable fella, interesting to see some lads can't stand him.

LOL

We'll see tomorrow won't we!!

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:09pm

LOL

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

I can't wait until this time tomorow! I think it will be a great game, I'm glad its at the Stadium of Shíte because if it was at St James I think it would be as good because Newcastle would steamroll them. Sunderland are a poor side, Coloccini to have Fletcher in his pocket for the 90 mins & we'll see what the mackems are made of then.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:11pm
What has Pardew won in the game compared to M0N.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:14pm

LOL

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

I can't wait until this time tomorow! I think it will be a great game, I'm glad its at the Stadium of Shíte because if it was at St James I think it would be as good because Newcastle would steamroll them. Sunderland are a poor side, Coloccini to have Fletcher in his pocket for the 90 mins & we'll see what the mackems are made of then.

Just like it was last season then? Oh wait......A goal in injury time Newcastle needed yeah? 

Write off Sunderland all you want , i'd rather let the lads do the talking on the pitch.

WONGA United fans tomorrow

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:38pm

LOL

F U C K THE MAGS

HA'WAY THE LADS

Just like it was last season then? Oh wait.......A peno in injury time Newcastle needed yeah? 

Write off Sunderland all you want , i'd rather let the lads do the talking on the pitch.

WONGA United fans tomorrow

ClapClapBig smileClap I'm pleased its at a proper ground and not the Wonga Dome.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Wearmouth Wearmouth wrote:

Nobody is saying anything about either man's achievements, although if Pardew was in Scotland I'm sure he'd win a few mickey mouse trophies too.

I'm fairly sure Newcastle did their talking on the pitch last year, they missed a penalty and scored a deserved equaliser in a match they dominated from start to finish at St James'. Its a sign of a good team that they can keep pressing a team right until the final whistle. Bitter Sunderland fans can't even admit that.

And who could forget Ryan Taylor's glorious 25 yarder last year either....What a goal.

Come on the Toon.

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:46pm

Someone beens drinking from the flute of Pardew or something. The fella is a complete fukin oddball who preach's b/s of the highest order, just ask a few ref's and other epl coaching staff if he is a fukin likeable fella ffs and the biggest mystery of all is how a, he has Newcastle winning any game never mind the amount they have(and thats not a dig at the players or club just himThumbs Up) and b, how he ever got the position and managed to blackmail a lengthy contract out of the other imbecile who owns the club

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 2:47pm

Nobody is saying anything about either man's achievements, although if Pardew was in Scotland I'm sure he'd win a few mickey mouse trophies too.

I'm fairly sure Newcastle did their talking on the pitch last year, they missed a penalty and scored a deserved equaliser. Its a sign of a good team that they can keep pressing a team right until the final whistle. Bitter Sunderland fans can't even admit that.

And who could forget Ryan Taylor's glorious 25 yarder last year either....What a goal.

Come on the Toon.

So MON's achievements at Leicester have slipped your mind. When MON was at Celtic the huns also had money so hardly mickey mouse.

You forgot to answer the question what has Pardew actually won in footbal ?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 6:30pm

It wasn't that long ago that "the legend" LOL was an unpopular choice on Tyneside LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:20am

Middle of the road club alright,great European tradition the mackems have LOLLOL

European statistics

Record by season

Below is Sunderland's record in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uefa#Competitions" rel="nofollow - European competitions . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._records_and_statistics#cite_note-Euro-14" rel="nofollow - [15] The have only appeared once in European competition, during the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973-74_in_English_football" rel="nofollow - 1973–74 season where they reached the second round. They qualified for the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup Winners' Cup .

Season Competition Round Country Club Home result http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._records_and_statistics#endnote_EuropeScorea" rel="nofollow - Away result http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._records_and_statistics#endnote_EuropeScoreb" rel="nofollow - Notes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup_1973-74" rel="nofollow - 1973–74 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup" rel="nofollow - European Cup Winners' Cup 1R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary" rel="nofollow">Hungary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasas_SC" rel="nofollow - Vasas Budepest 2–0 1–0 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._records_and_statistics#endnote_Qualifying" rel="nofollow - [C]

2R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal" rel="nofollow - Sporting Lisbon 2–1 0–2

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 10:50am
Yea we actually won a cup to get into europe while the skunks have not.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 11:10am
Think you are wrong there palWink

Newcastle United F.C. in European football

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_United_F.C." rel="nofollow - Newcastle United F.C. first played http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA" rel="nofollow - European football with their appearance in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup" rel="nofollow - 1968–69 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup , a competition which they won.Wink Their first http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League" rel="nofollow - Champions League appearance came in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E2%80%9398_UEFA_Champions_League" rel="nofollow - 1997–98 . Newcastle's first and last appearance in the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup" rel="nofollow - Cup Winners' Cup came in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998-99_UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup" rel="nofollow - 1998-99 .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_United_F.C._in_European_football#cite_note-0" rel="nofollow -

As of 2012–13 they have played a total of 17 seasons in European football.

Results by season

Season Competition Round Country Club Home Leg Away Leg Aggregate
1968–69 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup" rel="nofollow - Inter-Cities Fairs Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feyenoord" rel="nofollow - Feyenoord 4–0 0–2 4–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal" rel="nofollow - Sporting Lisbon 1–0 1–1 2–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Zaragoza" rel="nofollow - Real Zaragoza 2–1 2–3 4(A)–4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Quarter_finals" rel="nofollow - Quarter-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vit%C3%B3ria_F.C." rel="nofollow - Vitória de Setúbal 5–1 1–3 6–4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968%E2%80%9369_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Semifinals" rel="nofollow - Semi-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland" rel="nofollow">Scotland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C." rel="nofollow - Rangers 2–0 0–0 2–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup_Final" rel="nofollow - Final http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary" rel="nofollow">Hungary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Ajpest_FC" rel="nofollow - Újpest Dózsa 3–0 3–2 6–2
1969–70 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969%E2%80%9370_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup" rel="nofollow - Inter-Cities Fairs Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969%E2%80%9370_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland" rel="nofollow">Scotland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dundee_United_F.C." rel="nofollow - Dundee United 1–0 2–1 3–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969%E2%80%9370_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Porto" rel="nofollow - Porto 1–0 0–0 1–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969%E2%80%9370_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England" rel="nofollow">England http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southampton_F.C." rel="nofollow - Southampton 0–0 1–1 1(A)–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969%E2%80%9370_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Quarter_finals" rel="nofollow - Quarter-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium" rel="nofollow">Belgium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.S.C._Anderlecht" rel="nofollow - Anderlecht 3–1 0–2 3–3(A)
1970–71 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970%E2%80%9371_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup" rel="nofollow - Inter-Cities Fairs Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970%E2%80%9371_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy" rel="nofollow">Italy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano" rel="nofollow - Inter Milan 2–0 1–1 3–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970%E2%80%9371_Inter-Cities_Fairs_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary" rel="nofollow">Hungary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9csi_Mecsek_FC" rel="nofollow - Pécsi Dózsa 2–0 0–2 2–2(P)
1977–78 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977%E2%80%9378_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977%E2%80%9378_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Ireland" rel="nofollow">Republic of Ireland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_F.C." rel="nofollow - Bohemians 4–0 0–0 4–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977%E2%80%9378_UEFA_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SC_Bastia" rel="nofollow - Bastia 1–3 1–2 2–5
1994–95 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994%E2%80%9395_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994%E2%80%9395_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium" rel="nofollow">Belgium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Antwerp" rel="nofollow - Royal Antwerp 5–2 5–0 10–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994%E2%80%9395_UEFA_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_Bilbao" rel="nofollow - Athletic Bilbao 3–2 0–1 3–3(A)
1996–97 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996%E2%80%9397_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996%E2%80%9397_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden" rel="nofollow">Sweden http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halmstads_BK" rel="nofollow - Halmstad 4–0 1–2 5–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996%E2%80%9397_UEFA_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary" rel="nofollow">Hungary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferencv%C3%A1rosi_TC" rel="nofollow - Ferencváros 4–0 2–3 6–3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996%E2%80%9397_UEFA_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Metz" rel="nofollow - Metz 2–0 1–1 3–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996%E2%80%9397_UEFA_Cup#Quarter.E2.80.93finals" rel="nofollow - Quarter-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS_Monaco" rel="nofollow - Monaco 0–1 0–3 0–4
1997–98 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E2%80%9398_UEFA_Champions_League" rel="nofollow - UEFA Champions League http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E2%80%9398_UEFA_Champions_League#Second_qualifying_round" rel="nofollow - Second Qualifying Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia" rel="nofollow">Croatia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NK_Dinamo_Zagreb" rel="nofollow - Croatia Zagreb 2–1 2–2 4–3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E2%80%9398_UEFA_Champions_League#Group_C" rel="nofollow - Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine" rel="nofollow">Ukraine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Dynamo_Kyiv" rel="nofollow - Dynamo Kiev 2–0 2–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSV_Eindhoven" rel="nofollow - PSV Eindhoven 0–2 0–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Barcelona" rel="nofollow - Barcelona 3–2 0–1
1998–99 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup Winners' Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998%E2%80%9399_UEFA_Cup_Winners_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Republic_of_Yugoslavia" rel="nofollow">Federal Republic of Yugoslavia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FK_Partizan" rel="nofollow - Partizan Belgrade 2–1 0–1 2–2(A)
1999–00 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria" rel="nofollow">Bulgaria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFC_CSKA_Sofia" rel="nofollow - CSKA Sofia 2–2 2–0 4–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_UEFA_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland" rel="nofollow">Switzerland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Z%C3%BCrich" rel="nofollow - FC Zürich 3–1 2–1 5–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_UEFA_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy" rel="nofollow">Italy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.S._Roma" rel="nofollow - Roma 0–0 0–1 0–1
2001–02 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Intertoto Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium" rel="nofollow">Belgium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K.S.C._Lokeren_Oost-Vlaanderen" rel="nofollow - Lokeren 1–0 4–0 5–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Semi.E2.80.93finals" rel="nofollow - Semi-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany" rel="nofollow">Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TSV_1860_M%C3%BCnchen" rel="nofollow - 1860 Munich 3–1 3–2 6–3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Finals" rel="nofollow - Finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troyes_AC" rel="nofollow - Troyes 4–4 0–0 4–4(A)
2002–03 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%9303_UEFA_Champions_League" rel="nofollow - UEFA Champions League http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League_2002%E2%80%9303#Third_qualifying_round" rel="nofollow - Third Qualifying Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina" rel="nofollow">Bosnia and Herzegovina http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FK_%C5%BDeljezni%C4%8Dar_Sarajevo" rel="nofollow - FK Željezničar 1–0 4–0 5–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%9303_UEFA_Champions_League#Group_E" rel="nofollow - Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy" rel="nofollow">Italy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_F.C." rel="nofollow - Juventus 1–0 0–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine" rel="nofollow">Ukraine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Dynamo_Kyiv" rel="nofollow - Dynamo Kiev 2–1 0–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feyenoord" rel="nofollow - Feyenoord 0–1 3–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%9303_UEFA_Champions_League_second_group_stage#Group_A" rel="nofollow - 2nd Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Barcelona" rel="nofollow - Barcelona 0–2 1–3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy" rel="nofollow">Italy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano" rel="nofollow - Inter Milan 1–4 2–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany" rel="nofollow">Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_04_Leverkusen" rel="nofollow - Bayer Leverkusen 3–1 3–1
2003–04 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Champions_League" rel="nofollow - UEFA Champions League http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Champions_League#Third_qualifying_round" rel="nofollow - Third Qualifying Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro" rel="nofollow">Serbia and Montenegro http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FK_Partizan" rel="nofollow - Partizan Belgrade 0–1 1–0 1–1(P)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAC_Breda" rel="nofollow - NAC Breda 5–0 1–0 6–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#Second_round" rel="nofollow - Second Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland" rel="nofollow">Switzerland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Basel" rel="nofollow - FC Basel 1–0 3–2 4–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway" rel="nofollow">Norway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A5lerenga_Fotball" rel="nofollow - Vålerenga 3–1 1–1 4–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#Fourth_round" rel="nofollow - Fourth Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCD_Mallorca" rel="nofollow - Mallorca 4–1 3–0 7–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#Quarter-finals" rel="nofollow - Quarter-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSV_Eindhoven" rel="nofollow - PSV Eindhoven 2–1 1–1 3–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003%E2%80%9304_UEFA_Cup#Semi-finals" rel="nofollow - Semi-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympique_de_Marseille" rel="nofollow - Marseille 0–0 0–2 0–2
2004–05 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel" rel="nofollow">Israel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Sakhnin_F.C." rel="nofollow - Bnei Sakhnin 2–0 5–1 7–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup#Group_D" rel="nofollow - Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Sochaux-Montb%C3%A9liard" rel="nofollow - Sochaux
4–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal" rel="nofollow - Sporting Lisbon 1–1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece" rel="nofollow">Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panionios_F.C." rel="nofollow - Panionios
1–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_%28country%29" rel="nofollow">Georgia (country) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Dinamo_Tbilisi" rel="nofollow - Dinamo Tbilisi 2–0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup#Round_of_32" rel="nofollow - Round of 32 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SC_Heerenveen" rel="nofollow - Heerenveen 2–1 2–1 4–2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup#Round_of_16" rel="nofollow - Round of 16 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece" rel="nofollow">Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympiacos_F.C." rel="nofollow - Olympiacos 3–1 4–0 7–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004%E2%80%9305_UEFA_Cup#Quarter-finals" rel="nofollow - Quarter-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal" rel="nofollow - Sporting Lisbon 1–0 1–4 2–4
2005–06 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Intertoto Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia" rel="nofollow">Slovakia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFK_Dubnica" rel="nofollow - ZTS Dubnica 2–0 3–1 5–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Semi.E2.80.93finals" rel="nofollow - Semi-finals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportivo_de_La_Coru%C3%B1a" rel="nofollow - Deportivo La Coruña 1–2 1–2 2–4
2006–07 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Intertoto Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UEFA_Intertoto_Cup#Third_round" rel="nofollow - Third Round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway" rel="nofollow">Norway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillestr%C3%B8m_SK" rel="nofollow - Lillestrøm 1–1 3–0 4–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_UEFA_Cup" rel="nofollow - UEFA Cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_UEFA_Cup#First_round" rel="nofollow - First round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia" rel="nofollow">Estonia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Levadia_Tallinn" rel="nofollow - Levadia Tallinn 1–0 2–1 3–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_UEFA_Cup#Group_H" rel="nofollow - Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain" rel="nofollow">Spain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celta_de_Vigo" rel="nofollow - Celta Vigo 2–1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey" rel="nofollow">Turkey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenerbah%C3%A7e_S.K." rel="nofollow - Fenerbahçe 1–0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy" rel="nofollow">Italy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Citt%C3%A0_di_Palermo" rel="nofollow - Palermo
1–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany" rel="nofollow">Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eintracht_Frankfurt" rel="nofollow - Eintracht Frankfurt
0–0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_UEFA_Cup#Round_of_32" rel="nofollow - Round of 32 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium" rel="nofollow">Belgium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.V._Zulte_Waregem" rel="nofollow - Zulte Waregem 1–0 3–1 4–1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_UEFA_Cup#Round_of_16" rel="nofollow - Round of 16 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands" rel="nofollow">Netherlands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZ_%28football_club%29" rel="nofollow - AZ Alkmaar 4–2 0–2 4–4(A)
2012-13 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012-13_UEFA_Europa_League" rel="nofollow - UEFA Europa League http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012-13_UEFA_Europa_League#Play_Off_Round" rel="nofollow - Play-off round http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece" rel="nofollow">Greece http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atromitos_F.C." rel="nofollow - Atromitos 1-0 1-1 2-1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012-13_UEFA_Europa_League#Group_D" rel="nofollow - Group Stage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal" rel="nofollow">Portugal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_Maritimo" rel="nofollow - Marítimo - 0-0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France" rel="nofollow">France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Girondins_de_Bordeaux" rel="nofollow - Bordeaux 3-0 -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium" rel="nofollow">Belgium http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Brugge_KV" rel="nofollow - Club Brugge

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 12:06pm
I meant you didnt WIN anything in england to qualify.

-------------

Posted By: Stillhuntinghenry
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 12:18pm
Alan Pardew is a bluffer of the highest order....when he speaks its time for a game of bullsh*t bingo.

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Alan Pardew is a bluffer of the highest order....when he speaks its time for a game of bullsh*t bingo.

Yeah complete bluffer of a manager, tremendous achievement in diffuclut circumstances for us, spot the Clown

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 1:18pm
Yeah, Salzburg, you're wrong on this. Newcastle only got into the Cup Winners Cup cos Arsenal won the double in 97-98. Newcastle lost the cup final. The rest of their European campaigns have come about as a result of their league positions.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 5:20am

Yeah, Salzburg, you're wrong on this. Newcastle only got into the Cup Winners Cup cos Arsenal won the double in 97-98. Newcastle lost the cup final. The rest of their European campaigns have come about as a result of their league positions.

Spot on I don't think salzburg likes the truth to get in the way of a good myth. Wink

-------------

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 10:46am
I cannot stand Pardew but he s a good manager. Any time i see newcastle they seem to play an attacking style so have to give him credit there. Dont know why he s been compared to MON. Both good managers

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Spot on I don't think salzburg likes the truth to get in the way of a good myth. Wink

Sunderland in Europe , thats a myth,LOL  well  spotted Super Dave  you right, but  i put up the stats to show the difference in European qualification between the 2 clubs.

-------------

Posted By: Drumaville
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:29am

Sunderland in Europe , thats a myth,LOL  well  spotted Super Dave  you right, but  i put up the stats to show the difference in European qualification between the 2 clubs.

So you admit you were wrong then. Big smile

-------------
Double Maxim draught in the Derry pub now you are talking.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Drumaville Drumaville wrote:

wrongConfused  the facts are there, in their history, Sunderland have only qualified for Europe once !

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:42am

wrongConfused  the facts are there, in their history, Sunderland have only qualified for Europe once !

The orignal point made was that the jawdees had never WON a cup to qualify for Europe which is a FACT.

FFS keep up at the back. Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:57am

The orignal point made was that the jawdees had never WON a cup to qualify for Europe which is a FACT.

FFS keep up at the back. Big smile

WRONG ,WRONG WRONGOuch  by winning the UEFA CUP in 1969  they automatically qualified for the next seasons competition!!!FACTWink
Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 11:58am
It was the Fairs Cup you plonker. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:04pm

so you admit  you were wrong then?LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:11pm

so you admit you were wrong then?LOL
you said dave was right now you say he is wrong and you dont even know the correct name of the you won !

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 12:15pm
Fairly childish stuff here lads

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 1:43pm
my dads bigger than yours.

Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:18pm
Thought this thread was about that horrible coonto pardew

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right

Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:20pm
this thread , like every other thread on this forum if it goes on for long enough  , is about sunderland  LOL

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.

Posted By: Dear Old Roker
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

this thread , like every other thread on this forum if it goes on for long enough  , is about sunderland  LOL

Big smileBig smileWinkLOLBig smileBig smile

-------------
The Roker Roar will never die

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 3:23am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Thought this thread was about that horrible coonto pardew

And thats his good points. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 11:05pm
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=alan-pardew-hits-out-over-derby-chants-at-taylor%26method=full%26objectid=32091701%26siteid=72703-name_page.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=alan-pardew-hits-out-over-derby-chants-at-taylor%26method=full%26objectid=32091701%26siteid=72703-name_page.html

Pards wants the Guilty party to pay!Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 10:56am
Pardew is moaning on about playing thursday and sunday yet he rested 9 players on thursday ! It wil be interesting to see how they do today without that thug Tiote.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:04am
Aaaa  sure every manager loves a good moanTongue,think he has managed the whole European adventure   quite well so far, and im sure he is happy to be  there,Tiote is no angel but when he gets up Cattermoles standard i will  cal him a Thug Wink

English Premier League / All Time / Most Red Cards

# Name SentOff
1 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=350" rel="nofollow - Duncan Ferguson 8
2 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=6" rel="nofollow - Patrick Vieira 8
3 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=209" rel="nofollow - Richard Dunne 8
4 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=607" rel="nofollow - Roy Keane 7

http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=18653" rel="nofollow - Lee Cattermole
6 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=562" rel="nofollow - John Hartson 6
7 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=2271" rel="nofollow - Franck Queudrue 6
http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=613" rel="nofollow - Andy Cole 6
9 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=590" rel="nofollow - Nicky Butt 6
10 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=4" rel="nofollow - Martin Keown 6
11 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=230" rel="nofollow - Alan Smith 6
12 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=1659" rel="nofollow - Vinnie Jones 6

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:07am

Aaaa  sure every manager loves a good moanTongue,think he has managed the whole European adventure   quite well so far, and im sure he is happy to be  there,Tiote is no angel but when he gets up Cattermoles standard i will  cal him a Thug Wink

# Name SentOff
1 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=350" rel="nofollow - Duncan Ferguson 8
2 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=6" rel="nofollow - Patrick Vieira 8
3 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=209" rel="nofollow - Richard Dunne 8
4 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=607" rel="nofollow - Roy Keane 7
5 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=613" rel="nofollow - Andy Cole 6
6 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=562" rel="nofollow - John Hartson 6
7 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=2271" rel="nofollow - Franck Queudrue 6
8 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=18653" rel="nofollow - Lee Cattermole 6
9 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=590" rel="nofollow - Nicky Butt 6
10 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=4" rel="nofollow - Martin Keown 6
11 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=230" rel="nofollow - Alan Smith 6
12 http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=1659" rel="nofollow - Vinnie Jones 6

Can you find the stats for yellow cards in the EPL over the last two seasons Tiote should feature in that table. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:19am

# Name SentOff

http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=18653" rel="nofollow - Lee Cattermole
http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/btb_player.php?PlayerID=613" rel="nofollow - Andy Cole 6

This is the up to date chart, the great Catts has moved up to 4th on 7 Red  cards, only 1 off the record!!Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:23am

Theres a surprise you forgot to mention Tiotes yellow cards record I wonder why. Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:33am

Theres a surprise you forgot to mention Tiotes yellow cards record I wonder why. Embarrassed

Like i said in my previous comment,Tiote is no angel  but as im sure you are aware,Reds are  a lot worse than yellows,Cattermole collects cards like a Croupier LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 11:53am
He's picked up thirty yellow cards in sixty games for the Wonga boys. Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 12:40pm

He's picked up thirty yellow cards in sixty games for the Wonga boys. Embarrassed

How many yellows did the great Catts  get for the African investment boys?Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 12:59pm
doesnt quite have the same ring to it as the Wonga boys. Is Pardew still a family wrecker.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 1:07pm

doesnt quite have the same ring to it as the Wonga boys. Is Pardew still a family wrecker.

Irrelevant Confused what he does in his private life before he came to Newcastle and completely nothing to do with the amount of Yellow cards Lee Cattermole has collected .

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 1:30pm
Lets face it if pardew did not owe ashley gambling debts he would not have got the job. I suppose you are riight pardew ashley wonga they are all the same no class.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 1:49pm

Lets face it if pardew did not owe ashley gambling debts he would not have got the job. I suppose you are riight pardew ashley wonga they are all the same no class.

And Sunderland are full of Class?Confused  YE CANT EVEN MANAGE A SHOT ON TARGETLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 2:14pm
tee hee sound like a bite.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 2:50pm

This is some pathetic comment, schoolyard stuff. Can't even look for a rise about Pardew's professional career so you go into his personal life. Good stuff Clap

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:00pm
Re his pro career its been asked before on here what honours has he actually won............. Im waiting.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net