You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aisling Murphy Case

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aisling Murphy Case
    Posted: 03 Nov 2023 at 6:21pm
What a stupid kant yer man is.  Why is he denying he did it when he was caught red handed the stupid prick.  Hope he burns in hell.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 1:02pm
It's one of the problems with the mandatory life sentences we have in this country. On the one hand, there's no chance a judge listening to a "tough upbringing" story leaves him off more lenient, but on the flip side, defendents have nothing to gain by admitting it, they're getting the same sentence regardless.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 1:06pm
I too have been seething at this case and I think the prosecution have done a fantastic job. Her family have been through hell and this case drawing on must be pouring salt in the wounds. Such a travesty, I'll say nothing about him until the case has been concluded. 
Here we go again
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 1:56pm
I wonder what her family think of the drama type podcast that Frank Greaney (courts corespondent) is doing on it in Today FM? I hear the advert and its like something from Fair City.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2023 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

I wonder what her family think of the drama type podcast that Frank Greaney (courts corespondent) is doing on it in Today FM? I hear the advert and its like something from Fair City.

Netflix would not exist as far as I can see without true crime.  True crime podcasts are huge.  This one is close to home so it resonates.   
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Netflix would not exist as far as I can see without true crime.  True crime podcasts are huge.  This one is close to home so it resonates.   
Yeah I love true crime, binge on the TV series, then bizzarly, the neighbour of one of my best mates that lives in US ended up on one of them. I'd met the lad and the wife at his wedding a few years earlier and seemed normal. Then went away and murdered the wife. Watching it about soeone you know is a lot tougher

Netflix: The Family Next Door
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Yeah I love true crime, binge on the TV series, then bizzarly, the neighbour of one of my best mates that lives in US ended up on one of them. I'd met the lad and the wife at his wedding a few years earlier and seemed normal. Then went away and murdered the wife. Watching it about soeone you know is a lot tougher

You're joking? Wouldn't normally get angry at true crime shows, but that guy is beyond sick. Absolutely zero remorse for what he'd done 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

You're joking? Wouldn't normally get angry at true crime shows, but that guy is beyond sick. Absolutely zero remorse for what he'd done 

You seem more worked up about this than anything else horrible going on in the world.  

Haven’t seen the show. 
AKA pedantic kunt
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:21pm

You seem more worked up about this than anything else horrible going on in the world.  

Haven’t seen the show. 
Odd time to take a snipe when we're talking about a man who murdered his wife and kids and threw them into an oil tank, 1-0 to Baldrick I guess? 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:25pm

Haven’t seen the show. 
Odd time to take a snipe when we're talking about a man who murdered his wife and kids and threw them into an oil tank, 1-0 to Baldrick I guess? 

That’s horrendous.  Absolutely horrendous.  Just struck me that yoi  speak like a PR executive in relation other deaths but this one you speak like a human being. 

Edited by Baldrick - 07 Nov 2023 at 4:32pm
AKA pedantic kunt
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 4:40pm
I must have missed the segment on the decades-long political conflict and wars between Chris Watts and his family in the TV show, my bad. Context is an inconvenient concept anyway.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2023 at 5:59pm

You saying you met the guy in that doc? That was one of the most harrowing, cold-blooded evil things I had ever saw. 
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 2:26pm
Unsurprisingly he's found guilty. There is a special place in hell reserved for that animal
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 2:31pm
Would be pro the return of capital punishment for this guy. Scum of the earth. 

He was so obviously guilty it was beyond stupid pleading not guilty and to put the family through that trial. What a ****. 

Fair play to the prosecution and the guards, absolutely no stone left unturned. 
May Aisling rest easy, such a brave woman taken far too soon. 
Here we go again
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 2:41pm
His alibi was hilarious. An idiot as well as a murdering scumbag.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 2:55pm
Why did the judge ask for a unanimous verdict and not a majority?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Why did the judge ask for a unanimous verdict and not a majority?

Don't they always do that initially? If they can't get a unanimous decision after a few days they accept majority. 

The judge must have been tempted to call it off half way through this trial. His defence didn't even make sense and wasn't coherent
Here we go again
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2023 at 3:04pm
I'm not someone that would advocate the death penalty however, similar to certain cases in the UK, most recently Lucy Letby, a life sentence should mean an entire life sentence in cases like this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic