Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Johnson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 9:22pm
At least he will get one Tyne/Wear Derby in before it goes to court again
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 3:42pm

Adam Johnson set to leave Sunderland

Bern Young BoysBern Young Boys

Swiss club, Bern Young Boys have announced the signing of Adam Johnson, on a 3-year-deal subject to a medical. The winger, who has recently been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child, impressed Young Boys with his knowledge of the club and Swiss extradition laws. Club president, Paul Gadd, said:

“Adam has impressed us greatly. I have never before met a player more passionate about not only Young Boys, but also Young Girls, our women’s team.”

At the unveiling, the club’s press secretary insisted that no questions about Johnson’s upcoming trial would be allowed. However Johnson almost immediately slipped up, when asked about playing on his new club’s artificial pitch which caused a number of injuries last season:

“Listen, I just want to get my head down with Young Boys and play as often as I can. I don’t care about playing on a plastic pitch. There doesn’t even need to be any grass on the pitch for me to play. In fact, I prefer–” he said before being cut-off by the press officer.

adam johson with quote newAsked for his thoughts on the move, the winger seemed less than enthusiastic: “Well in an ideal world, I wouldn’t be going to Young- Boys, if you know what I mean, but I’m determined to make the most of it. I’ve taken my badges and will be working with the youth teams. It’s great that the club have given me the access, I could no longer get at Sunderland.”

Even when speaking to his new club’s in-house TV station, Johnson seemed nervous. Upon being asked to name 3 things he loved, he answered: “Well firstly, I love young–” before pausing for 3 minutes. “Ashley Young” he eventually shouted. “I love Ashley Young. Yeah, that should do…. Aside from that, I also love the music of Michael Jackson and having sex with underage girls.”

Sunderland released a short statement on twitter:

Sunderland Tweet about johnson
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 11:25am
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 12:51pm
A petition was started by a Newcastle fan, Johnson's representitives got wind of this and threatened to sue.

Disgusting to even suggest that he was mocking that flight, when he's done the aeroplane celebration a few times against Newcastle before that incident even happened. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:37pm
Exactly, he clearly does it because it reminds him of meals out with his girlfriend

Edited by pre Madonna - 28 Oct 2015 at 1:39pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Exactly, he clearly does it because it reminds him of meals out with his girlfriend

Nearly every post of yours screams "look at me" or maybe if i tell a sh*t joke or come out with a stupid one liner someone will pay attention. 

Sleepy

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Nearly every post of yours screams "look at me" or maybe if i tell a sh*t joke or come out with a stupid one liner someone will pay attention. 

Sleepy
Nearly every post of yours entails half your personal life , it also feels implied you were bounced ,as well as possibly kicked, like a football as a baby. Sbyrne has filled your role
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:01pm

Sleepy
Nearly every post of yours entails half your personal life , it also feels implied you were bounced ,as well as possibly kicked, like a football as a baby. Sbyrne has filled your role

Strange comment? Care to expand on it? I'm not aware of telling people my income or what i had for dinner on the McClean, Whelan, Gibson, JD thread, Tips threads etc? Usually when someone goes away on a mini break or on a holiday they talk about it. 

Anyway you enjoy spending your days making sh*t jokes and getting that attention you crave on ybig Thumbs Up

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:06pm
That is it? I spent ten minutes waiting for that? f**king hellLOL 
To expand, I know more about you then some girls I have been out, including your connection to every county in the midlands, your bad tattoos and your inability to pick a winner;even when coming straight from the horse's mouth.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:11pm

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:17pm

That is it? I spent ten minutes waiting for that? f**king hellLOL 
To expand, I know more about you then some girls I have been out, including your connection to every county in the midlands, your bad tattoos and your inability to pick a winner;even when coming straight from the horse's mouth.

Sure whats another ten minutes sitting infront of a computer to you? More time to make up unfunny jokes and sh*t one liners?  

I didn't know it was uncommon to tell people what county you live in? You've lived in London or was that by chance i just happened to know that? 

Admitting to having a bad tattoo, like numerous others on a thread about tattoos? 

So by passing on what i get on a racecourse, means i have an inability to pick a winner even though it's not actually me tipping the horse? LOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:20pm
Then what are you doing, f**king riding it? Yourself, Byrner and Coyne should all go make your own forum. It would be comedy gold
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:27pm
No when i pass on info it's from jockeys/owners/trainers, it's not as if i'm actually tipping the horse. I really can't understand why people cannot grasp that. I tip teams up on the Carlow Soccer League myself, if a team loses that i tip up then i take responsibility for it. 

If the forum had a comedy value to it, that would rule you out so?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:32pm

No when i pass on info it's from jockeys/owners/trainers, it's not as if i'm actually tipping the horse. I really can't understand why people cannot grasp that. I tip teams up on the Carlow Soccer League myself, if a team loses that i tip up then i take responsibility for it. 

Tipsters are often insiders of a particular sport able to provide bettors with information not publicly available. There are other tipsters who provide equally respectable results through analysis of commonly accessible information.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually tipping the horse, or the other way round.

Your last line is also a good example of irony, I very much doubt it was deliberate
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:42pm

Sleepy
gonna fess up and admit I giggled at that
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 4:52pm
Sorry Lilly pal but you're a fool to suggest the story was even remotely true. 

The Daily MagGraph (Telegraph) started it and got their arses sued right away for it.

The other sh*t was funny, this was a bit silly.

Edited by coyne - 28 Oct 2015 at 4:52pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Sorry Lilly pal but you're a fool to suggest the story was even remotely true. 

The Daily MagGraph (Telegraph) started it and got their arses sued right away for it.

The other sh*t was funny, this was a bit silly.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59515264.jpg
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:39pm

In fairness I do find Pm funny
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
  Share Topic