Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Adam Johnson
Posted By: Salzburglilly
Subject: Adam Johnson
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 11:45am
Grooming  Ouch

England footballer Adam Johnson denies child sex charges

• 8 minutes ago
  • From the section http://www.bbc.com/news/england/tyne_and_wear" rel="nofollow - Tyne & Wear
Adam Johnson denied the charges at Durham Crown Court

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has appeared in court to deny charges of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.

The 27-year-old pleaded not guilty at Durham Crown Court to three counts of sexual activity with a child under 16 and another of grooming.

The winger, who has played 12 times for England, was arrested in March.

Johnson, from Castle Eden, County Durham, was released on conditional bail ahead of his trial on 24 August.

The three counts of sexual activity relate to a single night in January at two locations in County Durham, while the grooming offence was said to have happened between December and February.

Born in Sunderland, Johnson began his career at Middlesbrough before moving to Manchester City and then Sunderland for £10m in 2012.

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Replies:
Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 1:58pm
Loads of footballers are into grooming. Just the way the world has gone. 30 years ago they would have been called poofs, but what is really wrong with trying tolook your best?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Loads of footballers are into grooming. Just the way the world has gone. 30 years ago they would have been called poofs, but what is really wrong with trying tolook your best?

I agree pM , it does seem harsh to stand trial for this.......but having said that , when you see some of the hair styles on some footballers , a "Whole Life Tariff" would seem appropriate punishment

-------------
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?

Date Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 3:25pm

LOL

-------------

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 3:52pm
In fairness to him he put in a right shift last game, just look at the miles he covered on the heat map.

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

In fairness to him he put in a right shift last game, just look at the miles he covered on the heat map.

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 7:48am

Brilliant  LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: Sono
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 8:05am

brilliant Coyne

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 4:45pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3114492/England-football-star-Adam-Johnson-enjoys-thumbs-beer-trip-Dubai-facing-child-sex-charges.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3114492/England-football-star-Adam-Johnson-enjoys-thumbs-beer-trip-Dubai-facing-child-sex-charges.html

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 4:48pm
How the f**k dothese people get paid. Sending a photographer totake pictures of a f**king stag party! Where will it end?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 10:55pm

How the f**k dothese people get paid. Sending a photographer totake pictures of a f**king stag party! Where will it end?

How dare he give someone a thumbs up. LOL I'm calling for the club to give another suspension 

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 2:05pm

-------------

Posted By: Gavintheslob
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 2:19pm
LOL

-------------
Its very frustrating being a Slob

Date Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 11:02pm
That's brutal even for me LOL

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 10:43pm
I think Lilly's days of greifing Adam Johnson is officially over

I still find it funny but this is even better LOLDead

Date Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 11:04pm
Greifing?

-------------

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 12:35pm

I think Lilly's days of greifing Adam Johnson is officially over

I still find it funny but this is even better LOLDead

Not condoning it but that stuff is legal in Senegal

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 9:19pm
http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/mackem_denies_sex_charges_866911/index.shtml" rel="nofollow - http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/mackem_denies_sex_charges_866911/index.shtml

-------------

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 9:22pm
At least he will get one Tyne/Wear Derby in before it goes to court again

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 3:42pm

Adam Johnson set to leave Sunderland

http://www.benchwarmers.ie/category/banter/" rel="nofollow - Banter
http://failmuch.com" rel="nofollow">Bern Young Boys Bern Young Boys

Swiss club, http://www.bscyb.ch/" rel="nofollow - Bern Young Boys have announced the signing of Adam Johnson, on a 3-year-deal subject to a medical. The winger, who has recently been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child, impressed Young Boys with his knowledge of the club and Swiss extradition laws. Club president, Paul Gadd, said:

“Adam has impressed us greatly. I have never before met a player more passionate about not only Young Boys, but also Young Girls, our women’s team.”

At the unveiling, the club’s press secretary insisted that no questions about Johnson’s upcoming http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/03/adam-johnson-trial-sex-charges-put-back-next-year-sunderland" rel="nofollow - trial  would be allowed. However Johnson almost immediately slipped up, when asked about playing on his new club’s artificial pitch which caused a number of injuries last season:

“Listen, I just want to get my head down with Young Boys and play as often as I can. I don’t care about playing on a plastic pitch. There doesn’t even need to be any grass on the pitch for me to play. In fact, I prefer–” he said before being cut-off by the press officer.

https://www.facebook.com/FMFootballNews" rel="nofollow">adam johson with quote new Asked for his thoughts on the move, the winger seemed less than enthusiastic: “Well in an ideal world, I wouldn’t be going to Young- Boys, if you know what I mean, but I’m determined to make the most of it. I’ve taken my badges and will be working with the youth teams. It’s great that the club have given me the access, I could no longer get at Sunderland.”

Even when speaking to his new club’s in-house TV station, Johnson seemed nervous. Upon being asked to name 3 things he loved, he answered: “Well firstly, I love young–” before pausing for 3 minutes. “Ashley Young” he eventually shouted. “I love Ashley Young. Yeah, that should do…. Aside from that, I also love the music of Michael Jackson and having sex with underage girls.”

http://failmuch.com/mike-ashley-to-build-golden-statue-of-himself-outside-st-james-park/" rel="nofollow - Sunderland  released a short statement on https://twitter.com/FailMuchLive" rel="nofollow - twitter :

https://failmuch.com" rel="nofollow">Sunderland Tweet about johnson

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 11:25am
http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/did_johnson_mock_mh17_disaster_873309/index.shtml" rel="nofollow - http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/did_johnson_mock_mh17_disaster_873309/index.shtml

I hope not!

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 12:51pm
A petition was started by a Newcastle fan, Johnson's representitives got wind of this and threatened to sue.

Disgusting to even suggest that he was mocking that flight, when he's done the aeroplane celebration a few times against Newcastle before that incident even happened. 

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:37pm
Exactly, he clearly does it because it reminds him of meals out with his girlfriend

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:48pm

Exactly, he clearly does it because it reminds him of meals out with his girlfriend

Nearly every post of yours screams "look at me" or maybe if i tell a sh*t joke or come out with a stupid one liner someone will pay attention. 

Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Nearly every post of yours screams "look at me" or maybe if i tell a sh*t joke or come out with a stupid one liner someone will pay attention. 

Sleepy
Nearly every post of yours entails half your personal life , it also feels implied you were bounced ,as well as possibly kicked, like a football as a baby. Sbyrne has filled your role

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:01pm

Sleepy
Nearly every post of yours entails half your personal life , it also feels implied you were bounced ,as well as possibly kicked, like a football as a baby. Sbyrne has filled your role

Strange comment? Care to expand on it? I'm not aware of telling people my income or what i had for dinner on the McClean, Whelan, Gibson, JD thread, Tips threads etc? Usually when someone goes away on a mini break or on a holiday they talk about it. 

Anyway you enjoy spending your days making sh*t jokes and getting that attention you crave on ybig Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:06pm
That is it? I spent ten minutes waiting for that? f**king hellLOL 
To expand, I know more about you then some girls I have been out, including your connection to every county in the midlands, your bad tattoos and your inability to pick a winner;even when coming straight from the horse's mouth.

-------------

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:11pm

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:17pm

That is it? I spent ten minutes waiting for that? f**king hellLOL 
To expand, I know more about you then some girls I have been out, including your connection to every county in the midlands, your bad tattoos and your inability to pick a winner;even when coming straight from the horse's mouth.

Sure whats another ten minutes sitting infront of a computer to you? More time to make up unfunny jokes and sh*t one liners?  

I didn't know it was uncommon to tell people what county you live in? You've lived in London or was that by chance i just happened to know that? 

Admitting to having a bad tattoo, like numerous others on a thread about tattoos? 

So by passing on what i get on a racecourse, means i have an inability to pick a winner even though it's not actually me tipping the horse? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:20pm
Then what are you doing, f**king riding it? Yourself, Byrner and Coyne should all go make your own forum. It would be comedy gold

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:27pm
No when i pass on info it's from jockeys/owners/trainers, it's not as if i'm actually tipping the horse. I really can't understand why people cannot grasp that. I tip teams up on the Carlow Soccer League myself, if a team loses that i tip up then i take responsibility for it. 

If the forum had a comedy value to it, that would rule you out so?

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:32pm

No when i pass on info it's from jockeys/owners/trainers, it's not as if i'm actually tipping the horse. I really can't understand why people cannot grasp that. I tip teams up on the Carlow Soccer League myself, if a team loses that i tip up then i take responsibility for it. 

Tipsters are often insiders of a particular sport able to provide bettors with information not publicly available. There are other tipsters who provide equally respectable results through analysis of commonly accessible information.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually tipping the horse, or the other way round.

Your last line is also a good example of irony, I very much doubt it was deliberate

-------------

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 2:42pm

Sleepy
gonna fess up and admit I giggled at that

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 4:52pm
Sorry Lilly pal but you're a fool to suggest the story was even remotely true. 

The Daily MagGraph (Telegraph) started it and got their arses sued right away for it.

The other sh*t was funny, this was a bit silly.

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:17pm

Sorry Lilly pal but you're a fool to suggest the story was even remotely true. 

The Daily MagGraph (Telegraph) started it and got their arses sued right away for it.

The other sh*t was funny, this was a bit silly.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59515264.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:39pm

In fairness I do find Pm funny

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

In fairness I do find Pm funny

Good stuff.......

I don't, nor do many others. 

-------------

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:47pm
Careful GD. You'll have the support group wading in with their copy and paste tributes.

-------------
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Careful GD. You'll have the support group wading in with their copy and paste tributes.

You've got it in one LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 8:47pm
Newcastle players mocking the Titanic crash, disgrace LOL Thumbs Down

Date Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 10:46am
Jaysus

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:17am
Adam Johnson To Open Primary School In Sunderland

http://www.benchwarmers.ie/banter/adam-johnson-to-open-primary-school-in-sunderland/" rel="nofollow - Adam Johnson To Open Primary School In Sunderland

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCM-ng9aL6MgCFUlYFAodu4kBXg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.borden.kent.sch.uk%2F&bvm=bv.106130839,d.d24&psig=AFQjCNGub4Izx0x2s1MJ3PENkVsZ0FEs_g&ust=1446222178142406" rel="nofollow">

Earlier this week, Adam Johnson announced that he will open a primary school after the reported lack of high level education in Sunderland. Johnson has told the BBC that he can’t wait to start the project and his love of kids will be enough to drive him towards success.

Although a primary school, Adam revealed he will be accepting students from the age of 15 and below, which has caused an uproar with the parents of local Year 10’s & 11’s after students began quitting their GSCE’s to move to Johnson’s school. The school won’t open until the Summer of 2016 but the Sunderland midfielder said the hard work starts now, with his first task choosing the children of the school.

The school has reportedly already had 4,600 requests in the first week alone, Adam has said he wants the school to be as big as it can possibly be to see more smiles on children’s faces. Johnson has reportedly made himself the head teacher and for a strange reason head of the girls PE, we can only assume it’s to develop their learning…Adam has said he will work part time on the school to continue his footballing career but has future plans for when the end of his footballing years arrive. We’d like to wish Adam good luck with his new school, but especially the children, they’ll need

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:18am
Sleepy

Anything to avoid talking about your team getting pumped again at the weekend Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 8:32am
Nothing of the sorts,i think Newcastle have a chance against Stoke Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 9:01am
Enter caption contest

My entry is "Ow ginge I shagged yer mar" 

Date Posted: 02 Nov 2015 at 11:09am
His team concedes 6 and half term is finished.

A bad week for AJ. Ouch

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:22pm
pleaded guilty to one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of grooming.

-------------

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:26pm
Still going on trial for the other two charges

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: Landon Donovan
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:29pm
He'll never play in England again.

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:38pm

Neither will those kids.

-------------

Posted By: Mulvanystrasse
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 12:43pm

Probably head off to Italy like Cardinal Law.

Posted By: EdisonCavani
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 2:49pm
He'll still probably be played on Saturday v Man Utd.  Incredible that he is still playing for them.  Innocent until proven guilty etc, but I would imagine that any other employer in any other job would have suspended him indefinitely pending the outcome of the trial at the very least.   

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:03pm
Surely if he intended on pleading guilty in court,he could have informed the club that he was guilty.Now,if he has done that,and they ignored it,it looks very bad for them

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Surely if he intended on pleading guilty in court,he could have informed the club that he was guilty.Now,if he has done that,and they ignored it,it looks very bad for them

Very true ,

Will be interesting to see what their reaction is.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:33pm
Is there another Tyne/Wear derby this season ? Abuse of him will be ratched up a fair whack if there is and he plays

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:52pm
Yep ,next month in Newcastle

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 3:53pm
Surely Fat Sam won't play him

-------------

Posted By: roverstillidie
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Surely Fat Sam won't play him

No club would be scummy enough to play a convicted/pleading guilty child abuser... They can't be left alone with the youth players as they are on the register, can't play in Europe and surely the fans would turn on him?

Your sh*t stirring crap removed RTID.

Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 4:19pm
I'm heading to the match on Saturday. Surely to Jaysus he's going to be sacked immediately??

The club look absolutely ridiculous after standing by him, only for him to plead guilty. Wonder what the players and staff are feeling, many of whom will have young daughters etc.

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 5:12pm
Well that be him f**ked. Disgraceful thing is he probably not get any jail sentence

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Well that be him f**ked. Disgraceful thing is he probably not get any jail sentence

Well, it depends if he is acquitted of the remaining charges. If he gets off (again... heh), and depending on the nature of the evidence, and if he avoids a prison sentence, he might still have a career. The ball is very much in Sunderland's court (heh).

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 9:28pm
Disgusted tbh.

Really is a silly boy. Can't blame Sunderland in any way for standing by him during the ongoing case, but they have to let him go no.

Such a pity because he's arguably my favourite Sunderland player.

Feel very sorry for the girl, her family and Johnson's family who he's really let down. 

-------------

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 9:32pm
I can't understand why a PL footballer needs to text young girls? He has the money to attract most women... Go have a sneaky affair don't try out being a paedophile.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:19am
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I can't understand why a PL footballer needs to text young girls? He has the money to attract most women... Go have a sneaky affair don't try out being a paedophile.

This!!!

"I earn 50k a week fancy a shag" best chat up line ever not I have some sweets fancy a shag

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:34am

Exactly. The man could probably get more women than a commercial airline pilot. Wink

Posted By: ewerk
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:21am

Well when you have to go home every night and look at this who could blame him for playing away?

Incidentally she has stood by him through this. Purely for love though, not a thing to do with his millions, perish the though.

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:39am

Exactly. They have their pick of top cars and he goes after the mini

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:19pm
Why do so many girls have freaky eyebrows? Maybe that is why he did it? He finally found someone with normal eyebrows!

-------------

Posted By: Roberto Baggio
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:20pm
He isn't in the squad for the match on Saturday
On a brighter note for him, mid-term starts next Monday

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Exactly. The man could probably get more women than a commercial airline pilot. Wink

LOL - Same girl since college chief! 

Seriously i just cant get my head around it, his missus is beautiful too. The girl he had sexual relations with doesn't look 15, granted. She looks about 19 but still he can get ANYONE, go shag one of your team mates wives like they do at other clubs.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 6:19pm
Those are bj lips if I ever seen

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:43pm
Sacked

-------------

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:43pm
Sacked,according to a few journalists on Twitter

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:47pm
good enough for him

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11695/10163635/sunderland-sack-adam-johnson-after-child-sex-offences-guilty-plea

Posted By: Sligo Hornet
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:47pm
Absolutely the right and only course of action

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:51pm

At least he will get one Tyne/Wear Derby in before it goes to court again

He has played his last thank fook!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:55pm
All is not lost for him, should have offers from the BBC and the vatican.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 7:56pm

All is not lost for him, should have offers from the BBC and the vatican.

LOL

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:00pm
Ched Evans take two. 

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:31pm
BREAKING NEWS!!

Adam Johnson is set to sign for Man Utd after hearing they have players who are Young and Keane.

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:05pm
As others have said, I just don't understand it, his missus is a cracker.

SAFC did the right thing.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

BREAKING NEWS!!

Adam Johnson is set to sign for Man Utd after hearing they have players who are Young and Keane.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:43pm
Did he know what age she was?

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

No, and having seen photos of the girl in question she looks at least 19.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: daffyp
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:05pm

Emmm he pleaded guilty to grouming ya tool

Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by ewerk ewerk wrote:

Well when you have to go home every night and look at this who could blame him for playing away?

Incidentally she has stood by him through this. Purely for love though, not a thing to do with his millions, perish the though.

She is f**king stunning.

She looks about 22.

-------------
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:10pm
Any pics in her school uniform ?

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:14pm

He pleaded guilty to grooming, so he obviously did.

-------------

Posted By: The Huntacha
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

She is f**king stunning.

She looks about 22.

That's his actual soon to be ex missus HB.

-------------
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:16pm

I'm not denying that, but i doubt when he first saw this woman she looked 15. I'll be straight up if i seen her out id be right up to her offering to buy her a drink! 

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:38pm

I'm not denying that, but i doubt when he first saw this woman she looked 15. I'll be straight up if i seen her out id be right up to her offering to buy her a drink! 

Have they released pictures of her though? I think you're thinking of Stacey Flounder who is his current gf

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:41pm
Of course they haven't released pictures of her, nor will they! She is a minor who was the victim of a sexual crime.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:42pm

Of course they haven't released pictures of her, nor will they! She is a minor who was the victim of a sexual crime.

Yep what I thought

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 10:43pm
SByrne in making idiot of himself shocker

-------------

Posted By: Guest
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

She is f**king stunning.

She looks about 22.

That's his actual soon to be ex missus HB.

I'm in love Heart

Posted By: t_rAndy
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:17pm
I know if it was my 15 year old daughter I wouldn't be happy. But you could hardly call him a pedo either could you?

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:18pm

I know if it was my 15 year old daughter I wouldn't be happy. But you could hardly call him a pedo either could you?

He groomed her FFS

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:23pm

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net