You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12 June - YBIG buses Amsterdam-Paris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUISAUltra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:22pm
Haven't heard back but I'm assuming I left it too late to get my name on this bus, emailed 5 days ago. 2 of our group have decided to bite the bullet and get the train but there's 5 of us who are still interested, could you let me know if the bigger bus is going ahead and a cost per person, cheers lads
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:43pm
What's the story with the second bus lads? Was told I was on the first bus and then told a week later I'm not on it even though it was filled a week after I was told I was on it. Would appreciate an update as I'm stuck for transport down to Paris now and haven't got replies to my PMs/emails.
IrishRedArmy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishRedArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:54pm
Im in same boat white cafu, left email and message, so just waiting hear back before can do anything more. 
GUISAUltra View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUISAUltra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:16pm
How many people are part of your groups lads? There's 5 of us anyway who are looking to get on the 2nd bus?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by GUISAUltra GUISAUltra wrote:

How many people are part of your groups lads? There's 5 of us anyway who are looking to get on the 2nd bus?
3 but not 100% that I'm not included on the first bus.
Sheedy's Left Boot View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy's Left Boot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 9:58am
Just wondering what the story is with the buses to Paris from Amsterdam? Steve Amsterdam PM'd me Saturday to say he had held a seat for me and would email me on the details but I haven't heard back from him yet. Greenforever can you check this for me please if you have access to the bus list.

I also have two other mates that are looking to travel on the buses if there is still capacity?

Cheers.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy's Left Boot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:04pm
Just giving this a bump, in case anyone knows the story with the buses from Amsterdam to Paris?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:29pm
Nope still haven't heard anything back
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:18pm
Steve hasn't posted in a fairly long time though so I'd imagine he's fairly busy with work.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy's Left Boot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:56pm
No doubt! He's preparing for the biggest Irish invasion of Amsterdam ever seen on the 11th of June by the sound of things on here and from the lads I've been talking too!!
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Sheedy's Left Boot Sheedy's Left Boot wrote:

No doubt! He's preparing for the biggest Irish invasion of Amsterdam ever seen on the 11th of June by the sound of things on here and from the lads I've been talking too!!

Ive tried sending you a PM but cant for some reason.

Please call or text me on 0876532106

Thanks

I know nothing :-)
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy's Left Boot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Thanks

Ill call you now in a few minutes greenforever, when I get a quiet minute here at work. Thanks!

Edited by Sheedy's Left Boot - 11 May 2016 at 4:07pm
brianroche07 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianroche07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:16pm
Well lads, sent an email myself yesterday enquiring about seats. Hoping to grab 3 seats?????

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Thanks

Text Sent Greenforever
GUISAUltra View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUISAUltra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:11pm
Any idea about what's happening with this second bus lads?
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianroche07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 7:38pm
just giving this a bump rather than txting again Thumbs Up
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:01am
It wasn't so much the 2nd bus, it was also trying to get confirmation from the bus company on the actual number of seats on this bus. The owner was in Spain as a driver for a tour and took some emailing to get concrete answers.

All have been emailed and nearly all are sorted. Those on the waitlist have also been emailed and we might have some seats open up if some early bookers that haven't paid yet reply to the email sent to them on whether they are still going or not. 

Consider the bus fully booked, and final answer for the waitlisters will be on Monday. 

Trying to get everyone on board of course. Let's hope it works out!

Steve
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianroche07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2016 at 5:07pm
ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic