Switzerland Match Thread (March 2024)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 3:43pm

Originally posted by ButtySugrue ButtySugrue wrote:

Saw a bit of trouble in 114 last night. Not good. Some bucko from galway

Was that the young lad throwing digs? Missed it but the brother saw it

Swung digs at a 15 year old because he thought he took his vape. Fella was hassle before the match even started. Barged past the girlfriend with a can of cider in his hand before the match even started. His barnet is shocking too. Fella is an adult. Muppet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 3:46pm

Swung digs at a 15 year old because he thought he took his vape. Fella was hassle before the match even started. Barged past the girlfriend with a can of cider in his hand before the match even started. His barnet is shocking too. Fella is an adult. Muppet

No need for that behaviour, these lads need to be dealt with by security who are extremely lax.

It's grand up near the back of 114, I'm 4 rows from the entrance and there's never any hassle. Probably surrounded by Ybig members without knowing it LOL

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 27 Mar 2024 at 3:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 3:58pm

No need for that behaviour, these lads need to be dealt with by security who are extremely lax.

It's grand up near the back of 114, I'm 4 rows from the entrance and there's never any hassle. Probably surrounded by Ybig members without knowing it LOL

A video of him sculling cans of cider in 114 annoying people is all over my Twitter feed today. It's the same fella from Galway who launched himself 3/4 rows forward when they scored before that also went viral. Seems to be a mess at games

It's the main reason I left 114. I'm 39 now, surrounded by drunk coked up clowns half the time last season. At the Dutch game last year there were 3 or 4 youndfellas beside me who spent the last 20 mins on the phone to coke dealers trying to arrange a meet up for after the game. They left 10 mins before the end to meet him. Calling Smallbone a cancer head and saying all our players were sh1te before that. I'm far too old for that craic these days 

Edited by Gaz - 27 Mar 2024 at 4:04pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 4:04pm
Yeah I have absolutely zero interest in 114 to be honest. More than happy in 511, good view of the pitch, good company etc
razzmatazaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 4:08pm

A video of him sculling cans of cider in 114 annoying people is all over my Twitter feed today. It's the same fella from Galway who launched himself 3/4 rows forward when they scored before that also went viral. Seems to be a mess at games

It's the main reason I left 114. I'm 39 now, surrounded by drunk coked up clowns half the time last season. At the Dutch game last year there were 3 or 4 youndfellas beside me who spent the last 20 mins on the phone to coke dealers trying to arrange a meet up for after the game. They left 10 mins before the end to meet him. Calling Smallbone a cancer head and saying all our players were sh1te before that. I'm far too old for that craic these days 
I think Smallbone left social media because of similar sh*te.
The Whisperer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 4:45pm

I hear you exactly. I’m done with 114 after this campaign I’m afraid, I’m similiar age to you but i honestly can’t be dealing with the idiots anymore in 114. No matter what age you are the above as you have listed is disgraceful carry on. Spot checking random fans as they enter stadium should be done to clamp down on drug use IMHO. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 4:57pm
If it wasn't for that area, the atmosphere at each game would be non-existent. There's just a small minority letting the rest down and you do get lunatics everywhere in the ground. In saying that, we left 114 a few years ago for 524 on West Upper and it was a great decision. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 5:41pm

Yeah, we're close to the back in row DD and it's grand there. Good view too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 6:36pm
Up in AA myself (no smart replies please Big smile) and generally ok a good few ybig regulars around me. I've no problem with people who do coke but doing it openly in 114 crosses the line. I did see staff checking ID's of young fellas drinking on the concourse last night which I hadn't seen previously.
ButtySugrue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButtySugrue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:03pm
Very different crowd in Smyths before the match. Few people going a bit heavy on the drink 
Comhar, Cabhair, Cairdeas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:22pm

Very different crowd in Smyths before the match. Few people going a bit heavy on the drink 
You're a right f**king moany hole, aren't you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:44pm

What you doing in a toy store?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:48pm
Is Smyths the new Beggars now??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:53pm

Kinda.
It's less crowded etc...the only issue is that your going away from the ground.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 7:57pm

Kinda.
It's less crowded etc...the only issue is that your going away from the ground.
Wasn't as many familiar faces in Beggars last night and did hear a few were in Smyths. 
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 9:55pm

how do I go about finding this video? Want to wind myself up LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 10:32pm
I heard someone shouting at Kelleher on Saturday calling him a ''scouse bastard''.

Fitz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 10:35pm

I heard someone shouting at Kelleher on Saturday calling him a ''scouse bastard''.

A bit like the time that some Irish ‘fans’ booed Raheem
Sterling due to him leaving Liverpool Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>