You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Switzerland Match Thread (March 2024)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by ButtySugrue ButtySugrue wrote:

Saw a bit of trouble in 114 last night. Not good. Some bucko from galway

Was that the young lad throwing digs? Missed it but the brother saw it

Swung digs at a 15 year old because he thought he took his vape. Fella was hassle before the match even started. Barged past the girlfriend with a can of cider in his hand before the match even started. His barnet is shocking too. Fella is an adult. Muppet

No need for that behaviour, these lads need to be dealt with by security who are extremely lax.

It's grand up near the back of 114, I'm 4 rows from the entrance and there's never any hassle. Probably surrounded by Ybig members without knowing it LOL

A video of him sculling cans of cider in 114 annoying people is all over my Twitter feed today. It's the same fella from Galway who launched himself 3/4 rows forward when they scored before that also went viral. Seems to be a mess at games

It's the main reason I left 114. I'm 39 now, surrounded by drunk coked up clowns half the time last season. At the Dutch game last year there were 3 or 4 youndfellas beside me who spent the last 20 mins on the phone to coke dealers trying to arrange a meet up for after the game. They left 10 mins before the end to meet him. Calling Smallbone a cancer head and saying all our players were sh1te before that. I'm far too old for that craic these days 

how do I go about finding this video? Want to wind myself up LOL

Keith Jones on Twitter. He's a sports journalist for the Mirror.
Sponsored Links

Realrover View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I heard someone shouting at Kelleher on Saturday calling him a ''scouse bastard''.

A bit like the time that some Irish ‘fans’ booed Raheem
Sterling due to him leaving Liverpool Confused
Irish football fans are some of the biggest west Brits in the country and they're genuinely too dense to even know it, especially the dub ones. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 10:44am
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by ButtySugrue ButtySugrue wrote:

Saw a bit of trouble in 114 last night. Not good. Some bucko from galway

Was that the young lad throwing digs? Missed it but the brother saw it

Swung digs at a 15 year old because he thought he took his vape. Fella was hassle before the match even started. Barged past the girlfriend with a can of cider in his hand before the match even started. His barnet is shocking too. Fella is an adult. Muppet

No need for that behaviour, these lads need to be dealt with by security who are extremely lax.

It's grand up near the back of 114, I'm 4 rows from the entrance and there's never any hassle. Probably surrounded by Ybig members without knowing it LOL

A video of him sculling cans of cider in 114 annoying people is all over my Twitter feed today. It's the same fella from Galway who launched himself 3/4 rows forward when they scored before that also went viral. Seems to be a mess at games

It's the main reason I left 114. I'm 39 now, surrounded by drunk coked up clowns half the time last season. At the Dutch game last year there were 3 or 4 youndfellas beside me who spent the last 20 mins on the phone to coke dealers trying to arrange a meet up for after the game. They left 10 mins before the end to meet him. Calling Smallbone a cancer head and saying all our players were sh1te before that. I'm far too old for that craic these days 

how do I go about finding this video? Want to wind myself up LOL

Keith Jones on Twitter. He's a sports journalist for the Mirror.

He sounds a right moanbag
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 2:41pm
I’m actually convinced that it’s a parody account 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic