Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets being touted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 51>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 6:38pm
So hate in fighting amoung us all but your can not profit from other fans who are or not Irish when it comes to match tickets . This site has a rule and any fan on here or not has to wise up .Sad when it comes to people who want to make a fast buck above anything else .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 6:38pm
Are they really small tickets or are they just far away, Dougal?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 7:20pm
I hope all screenshots of the tickets being up for sale on Done Deal are going to be forwarded to the necessary people at the fai. That's absolutely disgraceful and to think it's been done by someone of authority in the sc is worse.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 04 Oct 2015 at 12:01pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 7:44pm
I reported a lot of those people selling tickets to done deal. As there is a report this ad option.

Mustn't be working weekends
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

The civil war continues.

It's not a civil war. This is just a scumbag using his position within a SC to tout tickets and profit on other fans.

I think this is the best accolade to use (not from YBIG/SS behalf) but Judging from Faro supporters clubs would like to think theirs Super fans mentality and Facebook today show that some you are involved in SC condemn it unfortunately but not all. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:32pm
am curious to know what the fai's stance is on ticket touting.
has this reached the press yet. wonder what ray darcy will have to say about this on his show, maybe get JD on it again to answer a few questions.
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:44pm
Playing devil's advocate for a second so don't all jump on me st once but any chance there was a genuine mistaken omission of the words "season ticket"? Although the ad does clearly say Ireland v Germany so to me does look like touting and made even worse considering who the seller is.

Somebody mentions calling him. What did he say on phone? Did he mention it being a season ticket or single match ticket?

Good detective work by whoever spotted the matching contact details

Edited by Colum - 03 Oct 2015 at 10:45pm
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Colum Colum wrote:

Playing devil's advocate for a second so don't all jump on me st once but any chance there was a genuine mistaken omission of the words "season ticket"? Although the ad does clearly say Ireland v Germany so to me does look like touting and made even worse considering who the seller is.

Somebody mentions calling him. What did he say on phone? Did he mention it being a season ticket or single match ticket?

Never mention season ticket only Germany ticket
Chips don't bounce
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:54pm

Seems season ticket was only brought into it when it was discovered where the ad originated from. tried to cover himself
Colum View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Seems season ticket was only brought into it when it was discovered where the ad originated from. tried to cover himself

Ad has been amended to season ticket now.

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 10:57pm
He never mentioned it was a season ticket and when he was called he said he couldn't lower the price as he was making a few quid back that he lost out on with other tickets(or words to that effect).

He was clearly touting and got caught out,if that SC have any cop on then they need to run him from any position he holds.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 11:00pm
Why would anybody buy a season ticket on donedeal anyway when you can get them off the official source for cheaper? What a ridiculous excuse. 

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 03 Oct 2015 at 11:00pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 11:25pm
Lads how much were tickets in 120 and 502 selling for?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 11:28pm
10euro School boy tickets were touted to Scottish fans, think the football clubs get these 

Edited by Newryrep - 03 Oct 2015 at 11:31pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Lads how much were tickets in 120 and 502 selling for?

From memory very little if any upper tier went on public sale (must have flown out in presale) as was keeping a regular eye on them as wasn't paid till 20th and by then only lower tier available...
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 12:23am
I got 4 tickets in 521 row aa, ( up in the clouds) the adult ticket was €50 plus ticketmaster booking fee. On a separate note my young lad did some tissue and ligament damage on his ankle and as a result is now in crutches. I presume there is a lift in the west stand.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 12:30am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I got 4 tickets in 521 row aa, ( up in the clouds) the adult ticket was €50 plus ticketmaster booking fee. On a separate note my young lad did some tissue and ligament damage on his ankle and as a result is now in crutches. I presume there is a lift in the west stand.

They will bring him on the lift, was on crutches a few years agony a game.
Chips don't bounce
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 12:39am
Does he suffer from vertigo...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 51>
  Share Topic