FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tickets being touted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tickets being touted
    Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 11:01am
Apologies the pics are in the wrong order buy trying to upload them from my phone
Sponsored Links

Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 10:55am
Some idiot on Twitter with the handle @bringingmadness was offering tickets for the home leg @ €100 each. Then stated he had another pair for €150 each.

I think someone liked or RT'D the post on the ybig Twitter page ..thats how I came across him.

Anyway I sent him a message and he tried to tell me they were for the North Stand. When I kept asking what block be told me 513. Ya wrong stand there pal.

Anyway hes opening admitted to selling the tickets at a higher price.I called him out on being a tout and he's been messaging me demanding I take down the tweet.
And now he's offering a ticket for free..

[IMG][/IMG]

Edited by Gigibongi33 - 03 Nov 2017 at 10:57am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 3:35pm
Yep Premium is €120
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 3:15pm
E125.95 is what I paid for a premium level ticket, 120 for the ticket and 5.95 for the service charge.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 3:08pm
bought on ticketmaster have all the receipts yet cannot post them up with the ad LOL

€220 is well over face value for that ticket yeah (never bought premium before so don't know the price range)
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 2:57pm
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Jordi123 Jordi123 wrote:

Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Anybody ever hear of Party Rock Travel? They're selling two nights in a hotel in Copenhagen + a match ticket for €395 PPS. No flights included. Surely that means they're selling match tickets for €300. How have they even got tickets?

They don't. They will try source tickets after you pay them

Thats exactly what they do. Look at their facebook posts, alot of people complaining that they have been mis sold (before they are deleted).

Party Rock are actually buying up Scandinavian hospitality packages and are reselling them to the Irish . It's basically the same as abbey selling the home games they have for the Aviva to the Danes . That's why you are being informed not to wear your Irish jersey as you will be seated in the home end
Jordi123 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 11:17am
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Anybody ever hear of Party Rock Travel? They're selling two nights in a hotel in Copenhagen + a match ticket for €395 PPS. No flights included. Surely that means they're selling match tickets for €300. How have they even got tickets?

They don't. They will try source tickets after you pay them

Thats exactly what they do. Look at their facebook posts, alot of people complaining that they have been mis sold (before they are deleted).
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/ireland-v-denmark-premium-tickets/14121145
250 per ticket. I'll bid and try to get him to send me on a picture of them.

Withdrawn
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 10:36am
http://www.adverts.ie/sports/ireland-v-denmark-premium-tickets/14121145
250 per ticket. I'll bid and try to get him to send me on a picture of them.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

How you get on Kearney?

I thought bad but it has been removed now. Some gimp bid €200 for it, I was asking where it was located and how she got it. She accepted his bid but not mine. Then she accepted mine. Maybe the other fella was YBIG also. Either way it's gone. 
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:27pm
Partyrock had packages to France last year too. Fully bonded alright, they booked a few heads on my buses when they couldn't dill one of their own. He was saying they do most of their business for packages to Vegas for McGregor and stuff.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

They also have a €550, which includes a chartered flight option. I emailed back and asked if they were fully bonded, and if  they were then they can promote it through the forum as it's an excellent price. He never responded, that was only 2 days ago so maybe he will respond. 

edit
I rang him there the charter option is not going ahead as they had too little time to get numbers and didn't want to get stung on the trip. They are fully bonded, the McGregor fights are where he earns his crust from.

For awkward games like Serbia and Georgia having a charter option is badly needed.

Serbia wasn't ackward to get to

No direct flights / budget airlines = awkward.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/ireland-v-denmark-tuesday-14th-nov/14096474

Can somebody bid on this to get her number and send it onto the FAI?

On it 
Ad's now been withdrawn. Clap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

They also have a €550, which includes a chartered flight option. I emailed back and asked if they were fully bonded, and if  they were then they can promote it through the forum as it's an excellent price. He never responded, that was only 2 days ago so maybe he will respond. 

edit
I rang him there the charter option is not going ahead as they had too little time to get numbers and didn't want to get stung on the trip. They are fully bonded, the McGregor fights are where he earns his crust from.

For awkward games like Serbia and Georgia having a charter option is badly needed.

Serbia wasn't ackward to get to
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 4:04pm
How you get on Kearney?

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 2:26pm

On it 
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 2:22pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 51>
  Share Topic