You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO SByrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:42pm
Maybe, but it's easy to ignore and move on.

Every class has its class clown: you can ignore the person in real life and we can ignore him here, even if he is incessant.

I appreciate the irony of talking about him when saying we should ignore him but he will stop if he stops getting the attention. He's what the eye roll emoji was made for and this place would be more boring without his low level trolling.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 20 Jan 2017 at 2:56pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

About feckin time Clap 

He spams every thread so an ignore button or a ban the only way to go Clap

Aye just like a couple of other posters who throw out stupid puns, unfunny jokes and attention seek constantly but that's ok?

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

About feckin time Clap 

Aye just like a couple of other posters who throw out stupid puns, unfunny jokes and attention seek constantly but that's ok?

Are you describing yourself on here? LOLTongue
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:47pm
Irish2011, you were spamming the darts thread last week and I wouldn't advocate banning you. I actually find this harsh on Topper.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Irish2011, you were spamming the darts thread last week and I wouldn't advocate banning you. I actually find this harsh on Topper.
How was I spamming? Anyone with half a brain finds BDO darts of a very low standard.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I ignore him myself but numerous other psters can't and we get lots of complaints about him. 
Let's be honest in every other forum he'd have been banned ages ago. 

He gets attacked on a personal level constantly? 

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain!

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Maybe, but it's easy to ignore and move in.

Every class has its class clown: you can ignore the person in real life and we can ignore him here, even if he is incessant.

I appreciate the irony of talking about him when saying we should ignore him but he will stop if he stops getting the attention. He's what the eye roll emoji was made for and this place would be more boring without his low level trolling.

But the problem is there'll always be other posters that do respond which sidetracks the whole thread. It's alright saying ignore him but  it still takes the focus off the topic.

His incessant and repetitive look at me rubbish makes the forum more boring
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:50pm

As much as Byrner irritates me, I prefer him to Irish 2011.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:51pm

I ignore him myself but numerous other psters can't and we get lots of complaints about him. 

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain! Goes against the grain? Ah yes he's a real martyr Embarrassed

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing? No because it's not done on every thread consistently
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:53pm

About feckin time Clap 

Are you describing yourself on here? LOLTongue

I haven't got the wit to tell "jokes" Cry LOL

But in all seriousness it's rather strange that a chap who f**k all people have met on here, get so wound up by him.

Him commenting on the American Presidency is at least his adult opinion, i'd much rather that than the idiots using the same stupid unfunny puns about Sammon and Towell wouldn't you?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

How was I spamming? Anyone with half a brain finds BDO darts of a very low standard.

Which is fine, but repeating it every day suggested you had half a brain.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:55pm

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain! Goes against the grain? Ah yes he's a real martyr Embarrassed

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing? No because it's not done on every thread consistently

He doesn't do it either?

He makes fair points on Man United, Bayern Munich, NFL, Scott Hogan, Boxing threads etc?

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:57pm
Leave Byrner to go sit on the bold step for a bit and then once he comes back he might change his ways a bit.

Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You wont be seeing me on here over the weekends mate so don't know how I could annoy you so much.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:10pm

Just responding so Sid Waddell's rubbish. What do you think of Sid repeating everything?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:14pm

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You wont be seeing me on here over the weekends mate so don't know how I could annoy you so much.
You constantly posted BS in the darts thread during the original World Darts Championship. In fact almost every post I've read from you has been garbage. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:15pm
i'm fairly sure afterbyrner is too busy up in his room, micky in hand, chanting USA, to know he's even banned. 

#JeSuisByrne
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:15pm

Just responding so Sid Waddell's rubbish. What do you think of Sid repeating everything?

Anyone with half a brain could see Sid was enjoying both the darts and a fishing trip.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic