http://youtu.be/QgaIAzWW2zc" rel="nofollow - Nothing But The Same Old Story

-------------
AKA pedantic kunt

Replies:
Posted By: pre Madonna
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 11:00pm
One of my favourite songs. Love a bit of Brady

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Posted By: SByrne24
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 11:16pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsxRl2oeV5k" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsxRl2oeV5k

Posted By: nvidic
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 3:10pm
When did you stop pretending to be your mate who was a pilot and become a pilot again yourself?

Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 3:17pm

Didn't he claim the pretending to be his mate thing was a 'joke' or something? Or was he pretending to pretend? Some Inception style sh*t going on I reckon.

Posted By: coyne
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 3:32pm

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 4:18pm
Drop me a PM if you're curious enough.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 4:26pm
Asking for apps for meetups
Telling people to add on Snapchat
Now PM's

This is a case for Catfish 

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Now PM's

Ha. 
You should pursue a career in comedy, you're wasting your life currently. 

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: HuntysCousin
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Now PM's

Ha. 

Or a pilot,by the looks of things just about anyone can be one

Posted By: eire77
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 9:14pm
Must of missed this. Is he not a pilot then?

-------------
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...

Posted By: Trap junior
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 9:18pm
No. He does pilates

-------------
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)

Posted By: deise316
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Not really sure. But from the little bit of knowledge that I have about pilots, I believe they occasionally have to fly planes. Now, quite how yer supposed to do this when yer on an internet forum about 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's the bit I don't know. 

-------------
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....

Posted By: Salzburglilly
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 9:30pm
LOL

-------------
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by eire77 eire77 wrote:

Not really sure. But from the little bit of knowledge that I have about pilots, I believe they occasionally have to fly planes. Now, quite how yer supposed to do this when yer on an internet forum about 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's the bit I don't know. 

Hummmmm you have a good point there Des maybe he drinks a lot and so can't fly , hey Red Bull gives you wings so i have been told . 

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Now PM's

Ha. 

Or a pilot,by the looks of things just about anyone can be one

Pay 100k GBP pass some exams, do a medical and you're there! 

as for the rest 

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 3:26pm
Would you like to join the Sunderland library club?

You'd fit right in 

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 8:55pm
I assume it is a physical medical?

-------------
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 7:43pm
Who on here do you actually have on snapchat?

Posted By: FrankosHereNow
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 7:52pm
Stop stalking him. You should be banned.

-------------
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 8:00pm
There are many things I don't understand in this world and snapchat is definitely one.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:16pm
The gift that keeps on giving

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:17pm
Simple question

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Simple question

It is, let's see who comes forward so.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 9:23pm
Add me there - dkb89

Easy way to put this bed once and for all, for all your talk of people on here having you on social media not one person has ever said they had you on it

Posted By: Doyler1993
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 1:01am

Sbyrne with his ybig snapchat friends 

-------------
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 1:13am
LOLLOL

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 1:55am
I deleted most one of which I shouldn't of, as I've met him.

Either way slightly strange, amusing all the same and no I'm not adding - I do not know you, therefore you're not getting an insight into my personal life ffs

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 10:57am
Right so earlier it was plenty of people have you, which you were called up on and now you say you deleted them? Which is it?

Strange not one single person on here has ever said they have you on it

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 11:12am

Right so earlier it was plenty of people have you, which you were called up on and now you say you deleted them? Which is it?

It's about time they came forward then.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: rolo
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 7:34pm

It's about time they came forward then.

Why dont you add nvidic and settle this debate once and for all. We can all take you seriously then. Surely you'd prefer if all this stuff was settled and you could just post without hassle.

What is there to be afraid of??

-------------
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"

Posted By: Butch
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:29pm
Byrner that's some rod you got ! Get it for crimbo?

Posted By: Green Devil
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 8:43pm
I often chat to Byrner on Twitter as does McG from time to time! 

I was friends with him on snapchat, don't know if I still am as I never use it anymore! Ive met the kid before a few Ireland games, sound bloke Thumbs Up

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 12:36am
Don't be silly, I don't exist.

Cheers GD!

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Irish2011
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 11:08am
Bit strange though mate. You are fierce anti Norn Iron which I admire but then you support Frampton and go to he's fights which are attended by thousands of Loyalists. Would you not feel uncomfortable?

Posted By: Borussia
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Irish2011 Irish2011 wrote:

Bit strange though mate. You are fierce anti Norn Iron which I admire but then you support Frampton and go to he's fights which are attended by thousands of Loyalists. Would you not feel uncomfortable?

Can't believe I'm standing up for the mythical Mr Byrne here but many people from both sides of the community support Frampton and attend his fights. 

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 1:16pm

I'm anti Northern Irish FA, correct for years and still do this day domestically it is highly sectarian. I walk around Belfast surrounded by thousands of loyalists, it doesn't have a huge impact on my day I work with some and a portion of my friends are also unionist/loyalist (to and extent).

Carl Frampton met Christine when he was a teenager his wife hails from Polglass West Belfast, a strongly republican area. Its' well known they went into each others areas Carl into Polglass, Christine to Tigers Bar (loyalist) Carl also fought for Ireland in boxing and i quote 'Did with immense pride everytime he put on the green jersey' watch his interview on RTE for Sports personality he also has a soon called Rossá not your typical unionist name. 

Carl Frampton represents the entire community be they catholic or protestant, he comes from a working class area of loyalist Belfast and doesn't have a bigoted bone in his body. A true ambassador for the North of Ireland and Northern Irish sport. Gentleman.

I've met him a few times he trains in a family friends gym back home in the West, compared to McGregor who thinks he's better then the entire nation put together. I know who i'd rather share a drink with, fighting pride of Ireland (as an Island?) Carl Frampton.

Everywhere we goo! IT'S THE ULSTER BOYS, MAKING ALL THE NOISE Wink

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:43pm

I'm anti Northern Irish FA, correct for years and still do this day domestically it is highly sectarian. I walk around Belfast surrounded by thousands of loyalists, it doesn't have a huge impact on my day I work with some and a portion of my friends are also unionist/loyalist (to and extent).

Carl Frampton met Christine when he was a teenager his wife hails from Polglass West Belfast, a strongly republican area. Its' well known they went into each others areas Carl into Polglass, Christine to Tigers Bar (loyalist) Carl also fought for Ireland in boxing and i quote 'Did with immense pride everytime he put on the green jersey' watch his interview on RTE for Sports personality he also has a soon called Rossá not your typical unionist name. 

Carl Frampton represents the entire community be they catholic or protestant, he comes from a working class area of loyalist Belfast and doesn't have a bigoted bone in his body. A true ambassador for the North of Ireland and Northern Irish sport. Gentleman.

I've met him a few times he trains in a family friends gym back home in the West, compared to McGregor who thinks he's better then the entire nation put together. I know who i'd rather share a drink with, fighting pride of Ireland (as an Island?) Carl Frampton.

Agree re Frampton, seems a decent bloke still attracts a 95% Loyalist fan base though.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:48pm

Agree re Frampton, seems a decent bloke still attracts a 95% Loyalist fan base though.

Out of interest, how many of his fights have you been to ?

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

None mate, wouldn't line Barry McGuigan's pockets with money.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:37am
95%

I've been to Manchester, Belfast and heading to Las Vegas next weekend to hear 'AND STILL' and you're talking nonsense.

West Belfast next weekend the bars will be packed for this fight, the Devenish in particular never mind the rest of the province.

He's one of the greatest sportsmen on the island of Ireland, in fact I'd say himself and Rory McIlory are the two most respected world wide, Carl Frampton has basically won Boxer of the year in every newspaper and sports magazine in the world, he's nearly had a clean sweep in the US from Ringer to USA today.

He's becoming very very popular out there, because he's a down to earth working class man who has time for everyone. Remove the bigoted goggles of hatred, people like yourself is why NI has no budget, has no government and two parties that belong in the 10th century.

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Bo Jackson
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:47am

Interesting that you've gone very quiet on the Rugby thread, much like Ulster have in the Champions Cup.

-------------
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:48am

Ah right, thought your 95% figure was bullsh!t so that confirms it.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:49am

95%

I've been to Manchester, Belfast and heading to Las Vegas next weekend to hear 'AND STILL' and you're talking nonsense.

West Belfast next weekend the bars will be packed for this fight, the Devenish in particular never mind the rest of the province.

He's one of the greatest sportsmen on the island of Ireland, in fact I'd say himself and Rory McIlory are the two most respected world wide, Carl Frampton has basically won Boxer of the year in every newspaper and sports magazine in the world, he's nearly had a clean sweep in the US from Ringer to USA today.

He's becoming very very popular out there, because he's a down to earth working class man who has time for everyone. Remove the bigoted goggles of hatred, people like yourself is why NI has no budget, has no government and two parties that belong in the 10th century.

Yeah, of course you are going to Vegas !

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 11:53am

95%

Yeah, of course you are going to Vegas !

Benefits of the job, I swapped with a friend and worked last night LOL

-------------
YBIG Resident Pilot

Posted By: Paulie
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 2:08pm

[/QUOTE]Benefits of the job, I swapped with a friend and worked last night LOL[/QUOTE]

Benefits of the job? Don't leave us guessing. What line of work are you in?

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 2:53pm

Don't know any nationalists who follow Frampton myself.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 3:08pm

Well, that's conclusive proof then !

Having been to a number of Frampton fights, I've met people from both sides and all over the island or Ireland at his fights.

Posted By: The White Cafu
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 3:21pm

I'd say every nationalist from Belfast I know down here follows him, they actually ran a bus up to his last fight.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

I'd say every nationalist from Belfast I know down here follows him, they actually ran a bus up to his last fight.
These are clearly worrying times for Irish nationalism! You can get every Irish nationalist in Belfast on a single bus! Please tell me it was a double decker!?

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 11:47am
Sbyrne your banned till the inaugaration is over. 

Then due to repeated and numerous complaints, when your account is activated Saturday you'll be free to post on the forum but not the Whatever section. Every time a post goes in the whatever setion you'll be banned for a few days.

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 11:48am

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn

Posted By: cm79
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 11:52am
Fine bit of work there Bob

Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:01pm
The NPF is on fire now.....

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:01pm
Making YBIG Great Again !

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:02pm

#MYBIGGA

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:03pm
Perhaps a little harsh LOL

But good modding

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:03pm
Harsh my bollix

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:07pm
Very harsh!I think laughter should be encouraged, not censored.

-------------

Posted By: Claret Murph
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:33pm

LOLLOLLOLClapClapClap

-------------
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .

Posted By: Gary McKay
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Sbyrne your banned till the inaugaration is over. 

Then due to repeated and numerous complaints, when your account is activated Saturday you'll be free to post on the forum but not the Whatever section. Every time a post goes in the whatever setion you'll be banned for a few days.
NO WAY !!!!

Best (im)poster on here by a nautical mile !!!

-------------
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex

Posted By: randyrandolph
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 1:01pm
harsh indeed. Bar flying Commercial aircraft and attending Carl Frampton fights with the Ulster Boy, all Byrner does is post on here... 

dont take this away from him... remember that lad who flew a plan into a mountain last year...

say NO to censorship.

Posted By: lassassinblanc
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

harsh indeed. Bar flying Commercial aircraft and attending Carl Frampton fights with the Ulster Boy, all Byrner does is post on here... 

dont take this away from him... remember that lad who flew a plan into a mountain last year...

say NO to censorship.

LOL  I can imagine the headlines now

" BA pilot loses it after being denied access to sports forum"

Posted By: irishmufc
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:04pm
About feckin time Clap 

He spams every thread so an ignore button or a ban the only way to go Clap

-------------
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Harsh my bollix

Clap

-------------

Posted By: heighway2heaven
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:09pm
The NFL and rugby threads are in the Whatever section. These off limits to Biggles too so? Shocked

-------------
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif

Posted By: SuperDave84
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:16pm
Yeah, that's a bit harsh.

I don't mind the political trolling. Leave him at it. He's not being abusive or anything.

-------------

Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:28pm
I ignore him myself but numerous other psters can't and we get lots of complaints about him. 
Let's be honest in every other forum he'd have been banned ages ago. 

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:34pm
If this lad gets banned, what about Sid Waddell? Surely deserves the same treatment.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:34pm
For what though? He's only being annoying.

Just because you disagree with him doesn't mean you should ban him, even if it is some low level trolling.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yeah, that's a bit harsh.

I don't mind the political trolling. Leave him at it. He's not being abusive or anything.

That's not the point SD. He's spamming every thread and making the focus all about him. That's trolling and as bob says he'd have been banned from any other forum for consistently doing it.

Disagreeing with him has nothing to do with it

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:39pm

If this lad gets banned, what about Sid Waddell? Surely deserves the same treatment.

Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:42pm
Maybe, but it's easy to ignore and move on.

Every class has its class clown: you can ignore the person in real life and we can ignore him here, even if he is incessant.

I appreciate the irony of talking about him when saying we should ignore him but he will stop if he stops getting the attention. He's what the eye roll emoji was made for and this place would be more boring without his low level trolling.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

About feckin time Clap 

Aye just like a couple of other posters who throw out stupid puns, unfunny jokes and attention seek constantly but that's ok?

-------------
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

About feckin time Clap 

Aye just like a couple of other posters who throw out stupid puns, unfunny jokes and attention seek constantly but that's ok?

Are you describing yourself on here? LOLTongue

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:47pm
Irish2011, you were spamming the darts thread last week and I wouldn't advocate banning you. I actually find this harsh on Topper.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Irish2011, you were spamming the darts thread last week and I wouldn't advocate banning you. I actually find this harsh on Topper.
How was I spamming? Anyone with half a brain finds BDO darts of a very low standard.

I ignore him myself but numerous other psters can't and we get lots of complaints about him. 

He gets attacked on a personal level constantly? 

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain!

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing?

-------------

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Maybe, but it's easy to ignore and move in.

Every class has its class clown: you can ignore the person in real life and we can ignore him here, even if he is incessant.

I appreciate the irony of talking about him when saying we should ignore him but he will stop if he stops getting the attention. He's what the eye roll emoji was made for and this place would be more boring without his low level trolling.

But the problem is there'll always be other posters that do respond which sidetracks the whole thread. It's alright saying ignore him but  it still takes the focus off the topic.

His incessant and repetitive look at me rubbish makes the forum more boring

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:50pm

As much as Byrner irritates me, I prefer him to Irish 2011.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:51pm

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain! Goes against the grain? Ah yes he's a real martyr Embarrassed

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing? No because it's not done on every thread consistently

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:53pm

About feckin time Clap 

Are you describing yourself on here? LOLTongue

I haven't got the wit to tell "jokes" Cry LOL

But in all seriousness it's rather strange that a chap who f**k all people have met on here, get so wound up by him.

Him commenting on the American Presidency is at least his adult opinion, i'd much rather that than the idiots using the same stupid unfunny puns about Sammon and Towell wouldn't you?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:53pm

How was I spamming? Anyone with half a brain finds BDO darts of a very low standard.

Which is fine, but repeating it every day suggested you had half a brain.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:55pm

So what he throws out a few whites lies and goes against the grain! Goes against the grain? Ah yes he's a real martyr Embarrassed

There are a couple of members who are allowed span threads constantly, use stupid unfunny puns and "jokes" Dead  is that really as bad as what he's doing? No because it's not done on every thread consistently

He doesn't do it either?

He makes fair points on Man United, Bayern Munich, NFL, Scott Hogan, Boxing threads etc?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 2:57pm
Leave Byrner to go sit on the bold step for a bit and then once he comes back he might change his ways a bit.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

You wont be seeing me on here over the weekends mate so don't know how I could annoy you so much.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:10pm

Just responding so Sid Waddell's rubbish. What do you think of Sid repeating everything?

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:14pm

You wont be seeing me on here over the weekends mate so don't know how I could annoy you so much.
You constantly posted BS in the darts thread during the original World Darts Championship. In fact almost every post I've read from you has been garbage. 

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Posted By: randyrandolph
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:15pm
i'm fairly sure afterbyrner is too busy up in his room, micky in hand, chanting USA, to know he's even banned. 

#JeSuisByrne

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:15pm

Just responding so Sid Waddell's rubbish. What do you think of Sid repeating everything?

Anyone with half a brain could see Sid was enjoying both the darts and a fishing trip.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:26pm

You constantly posted BS in the darts thread during the original World Darts Championship. In fact almost every post I've read from you has been garbage. 
Original darts championship? Give me a break. Lakeside is a busted flush and it's great. Darts would be a dead sport now only for the 14 players who risked their careers. The BDO deserve everything they get.

Posted By: Shedite
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:37pm
There's worse spammers on here than Byrner

Posted By: Deane
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:37pm
#UnbanSByrne2017 is trending on twitter. 

Posted By: rossieman
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:48pm
He would have been banned from most other forums before now but there are plenty of other posters who should also get a few weeks leave.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:50pm

Original darts championship? Give me a break. Lakeside is a busted flush and it's great. Darts would be a dead sport now only for the 14 players who risked their careers. The BDO deserve everything they get.
Yes, the BDO version is the original World darts Championship. I thought a darts aficionado like yourself would know that.

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

He would have been banned from most other forums before now but there are plenty of other posters who should also get a few weeks leave.
We should make a list. 

-------------

As You Were
Three in a row

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:54pm

Yes, the BDO version is the original World darts Championship. I thought a darts aficionado like yourself would know that.
It's a amateur world championship these days.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 4:10pm

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

We should make a list. 
I love a good list.ClapClap

Irish 2011, we get you don't like the BDO, fair enough. I don't like modern football and the EPL and mention it too, what I don't get is the vitriol. The PDC have essentially won and your posts suggest a bitterness beyond a darts fan who doesn't like one of the organisations. In fairness to ya, you have me fascinated as to why!

-------------

Posted By: Trigboy 10
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 4:24pm
Very harsh let him back he's often quite funny! As others have said on here there's plenty of other posters who could do with a holiday!!

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 5:21pm

@Frankos & PM

What's the difference between when the UFC thread gets spammed than when Irish2011 spammed the Darts thread?
I think if you don't like the Sport you should stay the hell out the thread associated with it until (Same goes for Irish2011 and BDO) so if you're suggesting Irish2011 gets banned for his antics then the people who try and be funny in the UFC thread deserve the same punishment.

Personally I think it's a bit sad, let people discuss the Sports they enjoy without being called a sad bastard for watching x sport.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net